Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) (70836 Views)

I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by nextstep(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
E... awon holy holy. People are talking about one olosho... all the girls we are kpanshing... no be somebody's future (or current) wife?
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by Chris2863(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Mumu them

Na arrangeee
Lol, you head is there

1 Like

Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by nextstep(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
All these prophesies and rituals... not one is used to build a factory to actually employ people. I'm just saying.
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by Emmanuelolu1000: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
He need prayers. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by offongk(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
pls this old news ..
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by wfjimmytobby(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
all of them na scam including the pastor... morafuckers
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by ibokunle(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
This is where CAN should focus; they should leave CAMA alone. O to ge!

naijapage:
Brace yourself for a chilling exposé of the tricks and tactics used by fraudsters - working in cahoots with a group of young female prostitutes in Dubai - to deceive and dupe unwitting men.

Peter came to The SCOAN with his fiancee - but the crooked secrets that bound the duo together were about to be unravelled in a pinpoint word of prophecy from Prophet TB Joshua. What followed is a chilling confession filled with valuable lessons of life. Remember, all that glitters is certainly not gold!

"The blessing of God enriches the soul for eternity while that given by the world enriches the body temporarily." - TB Joshua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9l1vpbxl7w
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by PericomaNwankwo: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Imagine his name, Peter James
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nice stage management.
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by KushLyon(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
this story just reminded me of one mumu pidgin saying "if armed robber marry ashawo and dem born witch, who go dey stay house for night?" grin
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by damoceile: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
Person wey wan die don jam who go bury am grin grin
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ndywin:
his Youtube channel remains the most subscribe Gospel channel worldwide...
would you be so kind to give me proof of this?
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by Ndywin: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
would you be so kind to give me proof of this?

Google it bro... Scoan received an award as the most subscribed Christian channel on YouTube with more than 500 million subscribers
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by Deborah98(f): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
So in conclusion what now happened sad
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ndywin:

Google it bro... Scoan received an award as the most subscribed Christian channel on YouTube with more than 500 million subscribers
I did a little googling like you said and the figure I got was 1M, although the Wikipedia page did say it's the most subscribed but I can't seem to find the channel itself to prove this and compare it to other channels, would you be so kind to give me the official Emmanuel TV link on YouTube?
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by Joe4real1988(m): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Mumu them

Na arrangeee
My broda this might sound funny, but thats whats happening in UAE. It only takes a real niggarr to identify a scammer over there but you these Asians are not used to women, so they will always full a victim.
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by linearity: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
Basically, from both of their accounts, while still in Dubai, the guy told the lady that, in other for both of them to get married, they must come back to Nigeria to Synagogue church for deliverance obviously from the spirit of prostitution and the oath she took before traveling to Dubai.

And the way these things work...they met a church worker on arrival who must have screened them and get their background info and their intentions....why then announce it in open church as if it was a prophecy?

When the “prophecy” came the guy immediately knew it was “their prophecy” aka cue to get up and approach the alter, but the lady hesitated to see if some other people will respond.

They should have called them out for their deliverance prayer and the informmercial question & answering session straight away and skip the “prophecy” part.
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by BonPatrick(m): 1:09am On Aug 26, 2020
You nailed it
Abouwaza:
Yahoo boy-fraudster
Prostitute - olosho
Tb Joshua - another scam
Dubai - home of fraudsters
Nah family matter jare
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by AmigoDeDon(m): 4:44am On Aug 26, 2020
He who have ears, let him hear.
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by litaninja(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lamba.
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by CHARLYX9: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ndywin:

what cry cry cry 500million subscribers.that should ɓe more popular than youtube itself
https://vidooly.com/channel-stats/UCYPyAh4PaRbaTTXwGP_XmzA/overview

Always think(research) before you talli(concluded)
Re: Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) by CHARLYX9: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
I did a little googling like you said and the figure I got was 1M, although the Wikipedia page did say it's the most subscribed but I can't seem to find the channel itself to prove this and compare it to other channels, would you be so kind to give me the official Emmanuel TV link on YouTube?
https://vidooly.com/channel-stats/UCYPyAh4PaRbaTTXwGP_XmzA/overview

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / Some Things That Attract Demons To People / Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.