Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Can Anyone Help On How To Include Credit Card Payment On A Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Anyone Help On How To Include Credit Card Payment On A Website? (1234 Views)

Accept Any Nigerian ATM Card Payment Online FREE Of Charge / Voguepay-online CARD Payment Processor By Afrisoft. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help On How To Include Credit Card Payment On A Website? by gattang202(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2007
Hello Guys,
  sad can anyone tellme how i can include credit card payment on a website that i am working on currently?the site is a shopping sites where people can come and buy things from africans, thanks
Re: Can Anyone Help On How To Include Credit Card Payment On A Website? by mambenanje(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2007
well try to use paypal services for developers, if you are a developer(web programmer) you can create a paypal developer account and study the paypal payment API which you can intergrate it with your own codes to build a custom credit card payment system
Re: Can Anyone Help On How To Include Credit Card Payment On A Website? by gattang202(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2007
Hello mambenanje ,
hanks for the reply but there's no way i can do that since paypal dont accept nigerians, If u know of any other way i can accept credit card payment on the site kindly please tell me or send it to my mail (gattang202@yahoo.com), thanks
Re: Can Anyone Help On How To Include Credit Card Payment On A Website? by donmayor(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2007
Try 2Checkout.com
Re: Can Anyone Help On How To Include Credit Card Payment On A Website? by mambenanje(m): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2007
well Paypal may not directly accept nigerians but you can still have a paypal acount while in nigeria
if you have a relative or friend in South Africa or any country that PayPal accepts. you can use thier contact but first you must trust them.
you can use thier address and you keep the username and password and when the times comes for any physical transaction which rarely happens, you can then tell the relative to it for you, but most of the paypal stuff you will need can be done over the internet so that way can work
I am in Cameroon but I have a paypal account and I am using it while paypal doesnt support Cameroon
Re: Can Anyone Help On How To Include Credit Card Payment On A Website? by michaelwe1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2007
@mambenanje
How are you doing?
Re: Can Anyone Help On How To Include Credit Card Payment On A Website? by Tosbi(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2007
Well, You can sign up with a merchant account provider. they will help you out. you can search them in google. good luck
Re: Can Anyone Help On How To Include Credit Card Payment On A Website? by astronp7(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2007
Hello Everyone, to me the ideas above are very encouraging and remains the fact. But nobody consider that these merchant account providers do not support those of us from these part of the globe?

Anyway after a lot of difficult search, I have discovered how many individual have getting over this challenge, so too can now learn how to:
-Own a US bank account for Non-Residents and also generate your own platinum Visa card;
-Opening and operate a paypal account right outside the countries listed on paypal;
-How to get your paypal account verified;
-How to withdraw from your paypal account;
-How to convert your paypal money to e-gold;
-How to register with ClickBank from Nigeria;
-How to get your own US phone number;
-How to buy things from ebay or any other online shop and ship to Nigeria

Well is your interested, send me an email for details, ezeali@gmail.com Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Clone? Here's mine! / My Wp Blog Is Gone! / Housing Finance Website Is Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.