Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nairaland Clone? Here's mine! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Clone? Here's mine! (1237 Views)

I Will Give You Nairaland Clone With 600 Members For This / Need Nairaland Clone Script? Enter Here. / Help, How Do I Log In In My Nairaland Clone Script As Admin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Clone? Here's mine! by oritameta(m): 3:34am On Mar 26, 2011
98% Nairaland clone. The remaining 2% being the "Featured Post" section on the homepage since the site is still just ME  undecided

http://giftandcalling.com - Where talents meet to share ideas

Now let the insults begin  grin

If you've got a Nairaland cloned site(s), Kindly POST.
Re: Nairaland Clone? Here's mine! by kodewrita(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2011
lol. like your honesty but realise your site would have the gift of familiarity (minus the spam bot though). lets see how far it goes.

(though i think your choice of focus may be a bit too narrow)
Re: Nairaland Clone? Here's mine! by oritameta(m): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2011
@Kodewrita: narrow is the way that leads to salvation. (seriously not joking)

Now seriously, I guess this is the neck strain I have to deal with for the choice of domain name. But then while Nairaland is primary for Nigerians home and abroad, Giftandcalling is for everyone with talents and a calling. Now, ain't we all? Being a Code Writer grin is a gift. That said, we could make do with that knowledge of yours in the programming section gisting about Php, Java etc etc. Also, your analytical skills, also a gift, could come handy in the sport board, and politics and etc

Being passionate is a gift; users can put it to good use in music and film even if they can't hold a single key on note. I can't sing to safe my very own life, how pathetic, but how great the love I have for music.

Just so you know, you are the best comment to this thread. Hope someone breaks that record soon. Oops
Re: Nairaland Clone? Here's mine! by mrperfect(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2011
Well, that is a good start, as time goes your taste will change, which may force to change the site look, then that becomes your uniqueness not clone anymore.
Re: Nairaland Clone? Here's mine! by oritameta(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2011
@MrPerfect: Not sure if I'll be changing the theme. But coming from a Pro like yourself, who knows.
Re: Nairaland Clone? Here's mine! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2011
oritameta:

@MrPerfect: Not sure if I'll be changing the theme. But coming from a Pro like yourself, who knows.

you will. i started by cloning international websites.
you sure must have learnt something while cloning this.
Re: Nairaland Clone? Here's mine! by oritameta(m): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2011
Thanks Webdezzi wink
Re: Nairaland Clone? Here's mine! by mrperfect(m): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2011
oritameta:

Just like webdezzi said, you can but note that changing theme is different from redesigning. There is thousands of themes out there, just like you will be sharing the look and feel with other sites on net that use thesame theme.
Re: Nairaland Clone? Here's mine! by ultrazone(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2015
ddd

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Add Drop Down Menu To A Webpage / Please test/rate this P2P free website advertising. Tell us what you think / Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.