Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church (33404 Views)

Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by wale377(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WtpZ6o1K3M

Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele has
categorically stated that nobody can take over his church in the wake of the recently amended Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA).

In an exclusive interview with Legit tv, the fiery preacher noted that he built the church with his sweat and labor of many years, therefore, nobody can dictate to him how to run the affairs of his denomination.

The Founder of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church also condemned Christian Association leaders for allowing themselves to be used by the government to promulgate such.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by hakeem4(m): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2020
His church is in nigeria and the president has every right over his church. If he does not want the president of the state governor to have control over his church, he should start his church in heaven.

NB: i am not a muslim either

165 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by OkCornel(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2020
“My Church”

Speaks volumes...

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by b3llo(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2020
Why didn't he see or say anything about CAMA in his prophecy?

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by Slawormir: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

hakeem4:
His church is in nigeria and the president has every right over his church. If he does not want the president of the state governor to have control over his church, he should start his church in heaven.
My niggarrrrrrrrrr
You must be a real niggarrr...I owe you something niggarrr...but you have to choose...paid pussy? Enough weed? Enough bottles? Or rather you want me to give you the email and password to Nord VPN or cyberghost for your IP(internet protocol) to change from static to dynamic so you can huzzle very well

Am beginning to feel that Nairaland got so many real niggarrrz and real baby girls

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by sammysmiles(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2020
The Man is very wrong for saying my church.... Meanwhile Jesus already told us that the gates of hell shall not prevail... Nigerian government no reach gates of hell sef.... So all this are jxt baloney from the government....Buhari and his Islamic cohorts are jxt wasting their time....

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by ProfAmaben(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2020
All these fraudsters parading as men of God, how much did you invest in the church to claim it's yours?

Nigeria is a hypocritical nation. Small businesses pay their tax, civil servants and everyone pays their tax, but the church which is a money making entity doesn't want to pay it's own. What example are these religious bodies setting out?

You fly private jets, buy Rolls-Royce phantoms at the detriment of the nation but don't wanna pay a small percentage to the country that empowers you.

In Germany, any citizen that identifies as a Christian pays 89 Euros monthly, these monies enable the economy grow, why do we do things differently and expect excellent result in Nigeria?

Oyedepo has been restless since this CAMA issue and I hope president Buhari sets this initiative to the max.

Give onto Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God.

God bless Nigeria.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by helinues: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2020
sad

You guys better relocate to other country jejeli if you are not ready to abide by the law of the land..

Imagine, my church like my car.... undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by datola: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2020
Did he say 'My Church"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by LordOfTheWeed: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2020
All these business gods of men will start running "helter seketers" now grin grin cheesy

Let's welcome senior pastor righteousness89 to the stage to enlighten us about the spiritual complications of the CAMA Acts

A round of applause for righteousness please grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by romenna: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2020
Hahahaha
Keep preaching until we get to ur church gate oga.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by AMvanquish: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2020
Some need to be reminded there are not above Country. Be making noise till they reach your doorstep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by JesusJesus: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2020
Ride on Pastor

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Drama unending in this country.

I'm waiting to see how this particular drama will end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by gbolswag(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2020
Yes no one can take your private business

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by Ventura1: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2020
Nobody will take over your right to conduct church services, your access to control church money will only be restricted, just like what UK government did to MFM.

I know a Church G.O that changes all the church trustees to his children only, he sift all those that started with him away. I saw the process, it was 100% dubious, everything about the former trustees were cloned.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by ENIGMA11(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2020
My church or our church? Thought it should be "we" thing?

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by Flame4chi(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2020
hakeem4:

Heaven is too far, he can build one few meters above sea level.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by Evergreen4(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2020
It's like this primate doesn't understand how mean this government is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by Rebuke: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2020
hakeem4:

Lead the government to take over na. Yhu miscreants and blind bats who can't fight for yhur right and stand against yhur useless government milking yhu dry of yhur resources.

Yhu want them to start controlling the affairs of the church when they haven't been able to even control their own affair effectively.

Maybe yhu should invite the government to come and be controlling yhu and yhur family. The government should tell yhu how yhu and yhur parents run the activities in yhur family since yhu and yhur parents are in Nigeria.

Big fool!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by RuddyFusion(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2020
Is it his church?

Our Lord Jesus Christ is the owner and Head of the church...no human being should appropriate any church to their names and that of their family members....

We own nothing...

We can't do anything on our own..

Everything that's and there's and that would be belong to God our father and maker

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by TROLL11: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2020
scammers in the name of the lord

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by diplomat058(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2020
'My church' sounds more like 'My business'

In sane climes, the state regulate all aspects of the society, even having secondary superintendence over such personal ventures as families.

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by JewelJohn(f): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2020
It's the church of God not your church.

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2020
clap 4 ur self
Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by whiskystan: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2020
OkCornel:
“My Church”

Speaks volumes...

Meaning it’s his company. Nobody can take his factory from him

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church by sodiqapril(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2020
C

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HIV Positive Man Dies After He Stopped Taking His Drugs To Show Off His Faith / See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through / Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.