Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) (33433 Views)

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) / Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by AjayiWrites2: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2016
Lagos pastor, Rev Ben Eragbai, hit the streets, with his Range Rover to preach, he pastors a church called Divine Appointment Ministry in Lagos, according to him, I am not ashamed of the gospel of the kingdom.. Below are some of his pictures..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/lagos-pastor-rev-ben-eragbai-hit.html

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by AjayiWrites2: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2016
Haters will soon come and flood this thread

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Correct man of God, who no like better thing. I need something like this for my DAWWAH too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2016
Show off parade not preaching .

58 Likes

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2016
This is Oppression, not preaching

What happened to the regular buses or cabs ??

Jesus was humble , if you want to reach out and gather flocks, you have to appear humble in their shoes

You dey FULL AC range chacha i presume , i dey use leg waka for hot sun , you con dey tell me say Jesus love me

The JESUS LOVE YOU PASS ME ? why me no fit dey range ?

That's what will go through the mind of an average Nigerian on the street, be it Yoruba , Hausa or Ibo

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by AjayiWrites2: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2016
Religion is a scam

16 Likes

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Pranaya(f): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:

Jesus was humble , if you want to reach out and gather flocks, you have to appear humble in their shoes

You dey FULL AC range chacha i presume , i dey use leg waka for hot sun , you con dey tell me say Jesus love me

That's what will go through the mind of an average Nigerian on the street, be it Yoruba , Hausa or Ibo
Seconded

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2016
If Shia do their own march now all hell will be let loose. Are these people also not disrupting free flow of traffic?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by truthspeaks: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop.

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2016
OP ! No be hin fault say hin get RR.... No be hin fault say hin get money.... if you sef dey vex and want your own, God tell you say hin don stop to dey answer prayer ? PRAY AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE SEE MEN OF GOD AS OPPORTUNISTS........

THE SAME GOD THAT BLESSED OTEDOLA, BLESSED HIM !

6 Likes

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by seunfly: 11:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Once in a while, it is good to preach the gospel in wealth, atleast you must prove that what u are telling me is good must be good for u also.
The only time I frawn at it is when pastors makes money making their priority and do everything by all means to get money.

I believe if u know God first with your whole heart without hidden agenda, all other things including money, good health, favour, eternal life shall be added unto it.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2016
am jesus did the triumphant entry into Jerusalem. people put their clothes on the ground and the ass that jesus rode on stepped on it

in the Bible it was recorded that jesus' clothes was seamless that the soldiers had to throw lots ( they did joegba) to see who would get it

jesus was not poor

heck he had 12 disciples who depended on him for 3 years

I don't know why people associate Christianity and poverty

this Rev has never met anyone of you ranting here to give him money in the form of Tithes or offering

if u think its easy to get it, go open ur church make I see how many range u go get

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by ekanDamie: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2016
wassup pastor, with snap back guess he has tatoo somewhere too.

rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by BEENUEL(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Jesus walks on ketekete(my yoruba ma'ams and pa'aps will understand grin), so person I walking via Range...no comment lipsrsealed
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by AleXis0r(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2016
smiley
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2016
GTFOH
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by ChukaLupin(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2016
Stevebamdex:
Show off parade not preaching .

that's a lie. It's showing that christianity isn't poverty

5 Likes

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by stefanweeks: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2016
Wetin concern me

If he likes, he should use PJ to preach

There r more important matters that need attention
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Rayfield: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Recession is not affecting we the Range Rover Owners Association of Nigeria (RROAN).
#TeamRangeRover
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by MisterDreamz(m): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Even Jesus was said to preach on his foot!

Religious people and confused minds!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Now who will believe his preaching?
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Silvereze(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Kenzico:
Haters will soon come and flood this thread

I'm a hater and I've arrived.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Moboj: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:

Smh Nigerians sha
The man is using what he has to preach you are complaining do you want him to use a keke when he obviously have a Range Rover won't that be a stunt nawa for you

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by zarakay(f): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Na wa oo
All these men of God living large..its cool
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by francoray(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
What the people need is food not sermon

1 Like

Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by obembet(f): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Speechless
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lol
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
my take.......................show off not preaching
Re: Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) by zainyrazze(f): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through / I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.