Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Where Is Beaf? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Beaf? (775 Views)

Where Is Beaf? / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Beaf? by pingpong1: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2011
Being quite a while my friend. How art thou and how is the campaign?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Beaf: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2011
Dude, I've been busy and on the road. How your side?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by pingpong1: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2011
I de. Goodluck to you?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Beaf: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2011
ping pong:

I de. Goodluck to you?

Yes o! Goodluck to everybody! wink
Re: Where Is Beaf? by meine: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2011
Beaf is hybernating,he was scolded by Joe Boy for not justifying his huge campaign pay!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by naijaking1: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^^
How much does he make from GEJ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Beaf? by meine: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2011
I heard he pockets N2mil per month but askin for increase sha. His aggressive marketin on nairaland is not easy.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nsiman(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2011
~And how much do u pocket from ur principal?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by chosen04(f): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2011
How much do you pocket for being an assistant to your principal's errand boy?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by naijaking1: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^^^
Nne, that's a nice pic wink
Re: Where Is Beaf? by chosen04(f): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2011
Nna Thanks. . . . . . . Need I say more?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by meine: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ Beaf fellow agents

You need to know how much I pocket so dat u can ask joe boy for wage rise abi? Una no serious,we don't do blood money!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by naijaking1: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
chosen04:

Nna Thanks. . . . . . . Need I say more?
No cheesy
Re: Where Is Beaf? by chosen04(f): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2011
naijaking1:

No cheesy

Remain Blessed nwanna!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by naijaking1: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^^^
You too kiss
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Jarus(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2011
Na wa o
Re: Where Is Beaf? by naijaking1: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^^
Wetin be wa about it
You like the big Ikebe
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Beaf: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2011
meine:

@ Beaf fellow agents

You need to know how much I pocket so dat u can ask joe boy for wage rise abi? Una no serious,we don't do blood money!

When smart bobo's like me power slam you 100% of the time, you should humbly doff your hat. When we weave, bob, duck and jab until you intellectually until you are in mental limbo, the right thing to do acknowledge our awesome wonder. That’s what civilised people do. But these days, NL is producing amazing and astonishing agbero’s like you sir, so no biggies; indeed, many will admire your brazen and unparalleled foolishness; dude, you should be a tourist attraction, no doubt, a lot of money will be made!! grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Beaf? by naijaking1: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2011
Beaf:

When smart bobo's like me power slam you 100% of the time, you should humbly doff your hat. When we weave, bob, duck and jab until you intellectually until you are in mental limbo, the right thing to do acknowledge our awesome wonder. That’s what civilised people do. But these days, NL is producing amazing and astonishing agbero’s like you sir, so no biggies; indeed, many will admire your brazen and unparalleled foolishness; dude, you should be a tourist attraction, no doubt, a lot of money will be made!! grin grin grin

Dude, have you seen Chosen4.
When you do, you'll tell GEJ, thank you sir, but I have seen something more interesting, more energizing, and more glorifying to spend 100% of my time on grin
Re: Where Is Beaf? by aljharem(m): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2011
beaf

good luck with Goodluck
Re: Where Is Beaf? by adino(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2011
@ Chosen04. I love your post signature, please help me to tell them that no amount of fasting and prayer (both Christians and moslems), babalawo visits and rituals, hare krisna chantings or even voodoo can solve Nigeria's problem. The only solution to Nigeria's catalogue of problem is change of attitude and to just do right. But, if we take nairaland as a case study; then there is no hope for Nigeria. GBAM!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by 9jii(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2011
rich beaf is cool
Re: Where Is Beaf? by IVORY2009(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2011
Nsiman:

~And how much do u pocket from your principal?
The only nairalander with multiple user Id, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Beaf? by marvix(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2011
Beaf has grown wiser and realise that its not all anti GEJ sentiments he has to react to as a matter of fact Silence is d best ansa and I salute u Beaf cos its a very difficult task 2 kip quiet at some very foolish comments, no matter what they say there are only two options for the 2011 elections namely GEJ wins or the Opposition loses!!!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2011
The Lord Chosen!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Abeg small small O!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Went To Ciroma’s House ! / Why Are There No Other Political Party's Posters In Lagos State? / I Didn’t Think Ojukwu Would Survive –uk Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.