Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ... (1102 Views)

Strictly Working Singles Dating For Serious Relationship In View Of Marriage / Hh / Serious Relationship In Lagos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by SierraT(f): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: ... by Driggs: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hey..

Can you send me an email?

topesteve@gmail.com
Re: ... by dingbang(m): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
SierraT:
I'm a tall(175cm), dark skinned female, 27, smart, intelligent, good looking, buxom, no kids and my friends usually describe me as nice. I describe myself as open minded.
I'm looking for someone who legally resides in the US (Greencard or citizen, not trying to be offensive but i don't want to be a green card ticket and eventually end up divorced), intelligent and smart, within 29-39yrs, good career (I have a fairly good one and why i don't mind it, i understand most Nigerian/African men do), someone with a good heart (very important), preferably above 175cm tall and ready for a Serious Relationship, No Games!
I came here because i am trying to avoid games and people who arent sure what they want as far as relationship and being serious goes because I am not looking to play games and it will be really weird to ask every guy that asks me out what their intentions are right off the bat and i don't want to end up dating someone for a while then find out it's not on their agenda for the decade, i am thirsty for a family but i don't want to make a fool of myself cheesy so only serious minded folks please.
Send me a PM if i check your boxes and vice versa, and if we want same thing.
it is not weird to ask a guy what his intentions are.
Re: ... by SierraT(f): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
dingbang:
it is not weird to ask a guy what his intentions are.
You are right, i just feel that unless I know the guy prior to that time, I should at least give the courtesy of a first date before i ask a guy about his intentions and i will rather avoid the drama if necessary.

1 Like

Re: ... by dingbang(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
SierraT:

You are right, i just feel that unless I know the guy prior to that time, I should at least give the courtesy of a first date before i ask a guy about his intentions and i will rather avoid the drama if necessary.
ok nice one. You think smart. People like us wey no dey U.S, we no get opportunity to meet people like you so make we just humble ourself cheesy
Re: ... by 2dice01: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Coming to a nigerian forum where more than 80% of the guys are local men cheesy grin who haven't left the shores of their country doesnt look smart tho

SierraT you have hundreds of dating site over there
Or is their something spectacular about nairaland guys

3 Likes

Re: ... by SierraT(f): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
2dice01:
Coming to a nigerian forum where more than 80% of the guys are local men cheesy grin who haven't left the shores of their country doesnt look smart tho

SierraT you have hundreds of dating site over there
Or is their something spectacular about nairaland guys
Well, i hope to find someone but it is not an ASAP situation so i am willing to be patient and i chose nairaland because i know like me, people that keep coming here have this yearning for something that brings us closer to home, still has that home is where the heart is/No place like home vibe. I want a Nigerian and it will be good if he isn't over Americanized, yearns for home enough to keep visiting nairaland and is crazy enough to click on the dating and meet up section to find love even though he is in the US.

8 Likes

Re: ... by 2dice01: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
SierraT:

Well, i hope to find someone but it is not an ASAP situation so i am willing to be patient and i chose nairaland because i know like me, people that keep coming here have this yearning for something that brings us closer to home, still has that home is where the heart is/No place like home vibe . I want a Nigerian and it will be good if he isn't over Americanized, yearns for home enough to keep visiting nairaland and is crazy enough to click on the dating and meet up section to find love even though he is in the US.
That feeling
I understand sis

Do you understand pidgin?
Wishing you luck
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
hey there
Re: ... by aminusodiq(m): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2020
SierraT:
I'm a tall(175cm), dark skinned female, 27, smart, intelligent, good looking, buxom, no kids and my friends usually describe me as nice. I describe myself as open minded.
I'm looking for someone who legally resides in the US (Greencard or citizen, not trying to be offensive but i don't want to be a green card ticket and eventually end up divorced), intelligent and smart, within 29-39yrs, good career (I have a fairly good one and why i don't mind it, i understand most Nigerian/African men do), someone with a good heart (very important), preferably above 175cm tall and ready for a Serious Relationship, No Games!
I came here because i am trying to avoid games and people who arent sure what they want as far as relationship and being serious goes because I am not looking to play games and it will be really weird to ask every guy that asks me out what their intentions are right off the bat and i don't want to end up dating someone for a while then find out it's not on their agenda for the decade, i am thirsty for a family but i don't want to make a fool of myself cheesy so only serious minded folks please.
Wish u luck in ur search dear.... And be very careful while at it... Shalom

2 Likes

Re: ... by SierraT(f): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2020
aminusodiq:

Wish u luck in ur search dear.... And be very careful while at it... Shalom
Thanks
Re: ... by hornyboi25(m): 2:15am On Sep 01, 2020
I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that person, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : +2348137394797.
Re: ... by jamata20: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
SierraT:
Re: ... by doctorcovid29(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
How are u am Dr ayomide Godfrey am single medical doctor doing my PhD I stay in Ibadan. No child am 40 I need a serous relationship that can lead to marriage, tell me about ur self, occupation and location u can what's app me on +2348033196353
Re: ... by eagleeye259: 4:06am On Sep 05, 2020
SierraT:

Good introduction. Are you open to people outside the US? What is your religious inclination?
Re: ... by SierraT(f): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
eagleeye259:

Good introduction. Are you open to people outside the US? What is your religious inclination?
Christianity and No, i am not open to people outside the US.

4 Likes

Re: ... by eagleeye259: 3:42am On Sep 06, 2020
SierraT:

Christianity and No, i am not open to people outside the US.

That's cool. You know what you want. I don't see myself relocating to another country for the next 4/5 years. I wish you the best!

1 Like

Re: ... by SierraT(f): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
eagleeye259:

That's cool. You know what you want. I don't see myself relocating to another country for the next 4/5 years. I wish you the best!
Thanks. I wish you same.

1 Like

Re: ... by Greenleap: 12:13am On Oct 10, 2020
Re: ... by ziinee: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Get back to me pls.
quote author=SierraT post=93205738]I'm a tall(175cm), dark skinned female, 27, smart, intelligent, good looking, buxom, no kids and my friends usually describe me as nice. I describe myself as open minded.
Send me a PM if i check your boxes and vice versa, and if we want same thing.[/quote]
Re: ... by BigDawsNet: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2020
SierraT:

Your location in the states?
actually looking for a friend
Re: ... by harkibami27: 12:16am On Oct 23, 2020
I base in Lagos I am 26 hit me up on watsap on 08171903086 pretty ladies only plz with true love geniue heart
Re: ... by Promise77: 1:38am On Oct 23, 2020
SierraT:

Hey!
I posted a similar stuff just yesterday an now yours.
If you can email me at maiidea@yahoo.com, we can chat better.
I fall into all u mentioned but one.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ... by nksimpleguy: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hello, I fit into all you mentioned. I'm very serious no games and I'm looking for a serious relationship based here in the US.
Pls let me know if you are still single and I will drop off my email address so we can chat more.

Thanks
Re: ... by SierraT(f): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Your location in the states?
actually looking for a friend
Hahahahaha... that's a really long thing
Re: ... by SierraT(f): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
nksimpleguy:
Hello, I fit into all you mentioned. I'm very serious no games and I'm looking for a serious relationship based here in the US.
Pls let me know if you are still single and I will drop off my email address so we can chat more.

Thanks
I'm still searching. I sent you a mail. Let's see if we can hit it off. I promise no games.
Re: ... by SierraT(f): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Promise77:

Hey!
I posted a similar stuff just yesterday an now yours.
If you can email me at maiidea@yahoo.com, we can chat better.
I fall into all u mentioned but one.

Thanks
I replied your email this morning. Sorry for the late reply, i didnt log in here for a while.
Re: ... by nksimpleguy: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Good, you can email me using this email address:

mind4upro@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: ... by BigDawsNet: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2020
SierraT:

Hahahahaha... that's a really long thing

Goodluck smiley

What part you based tho

(1) (Reply)

Dating 9ja Rich Gal / SINGLE LADIES ONLY SHOULD CALL ME. IS FREE. / Those Born In August,let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.