Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Multinational Company Recruiting For A Graphics Artist - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Multinational Company Recruiting For A Graphics Artist (304 Views)

Oil Servicing Company Recruiting Bachelor's Degree And HND Holders / How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multinational Company Recruiting For A Graphics Artist by FrodoBagins: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
A multinational company in Lagos is looking for a Graphic Designer (contract) to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.

Responsibilities
Study design briefs and determine requirements
•Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
•Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
•Amend designs after feedback
•Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand

Qualifications
•Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
•3-5 years of experience in graphic design
•Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
•Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
•Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
•Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
•Strong analytical skills and excellent eye for details

Salary N100,000 – N150,000.00
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs and profiles to rapidlyhiring@gmail.com
Re: Multinational Company Recruiting For A Graphics Artist by AnchorageHC: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
I'm a prolific graphic artist with no formal high leaner but what you need.

I'm ready to work with your firm as a freelance designer and creator if I'm accepted.
My digits 08063894916
Re: Multinational Company Recruiting For A Graphics Artist by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
FrodoBagins:
A multinational company in Lagos is looking for a Graphic Designer (contract) to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.

Responsibilities
Study design briefs and determine requirements
•Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
•Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
•Amend designs after feedback
•Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand

Qualifications
•Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
•3-5 years of experience in graphic design
•Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
•Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
•Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
•Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
•Strong analytical skills and excellent eye for details

Salary N100,000 – N150,000.00
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs and profiles to rapidlyhiring@gmail.com

I don't do graphics but I've tried a few here on nairaland when I needed the service of one, the best I can recommend among them is modestgal, if you need a flawless and superb design that will boost the image of your organisation, then contact her, you will be doing yourself a lot of good and economising time trying to look for a good graphic designer.
And I also guess she had all the above mentioned qualification.

Anyway my cent.
Re: Multinational Company Recruiting For A Graphics Artist by Offpoint: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Akamariner:

I don't do graphics but I've tried a few here on nairaland when I needed the service of one, the best I can recommend among them is modestgal, if you need a flawless and superb design that will boost the image of your organisation, then contact her, you will be doing yourself a lot of good and economising time trying to look for a good graphic designer.
And I also guess she had all the above mentioned qualification.

Anyway my cent.
Call her attention to apply and stop the unnecessary gratification of she being the best among... like you've employed the service of all designers here to arrived at that conclusion

1 Like

Re: Multinational Company Recruiting For A Graphics Artist by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
Offpoint:

Call her attention to apply and stop the unnecessary gratification of she being the best among... like you've employed the service of all designers here to arrived at that conclusion

Tried a few, recommend one, my comment.

#offpoint
Re: Multinational Company Recruiting For A Graphics Artist by Offpoint: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
Akamariner:

Tried a few, recommend one, my comment.

#offpoint
There was no need for long gratification bro, it's a client I once did a job for that sent this link to me.

Just call her attention to it and let her portfolio speaks for her.
Re: Multinational Company Recruiting For A Graphics Artist by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Offpoint:

There was no need for long gratification bro, it's a client I once did a job for that sent this link to me.

Just call her attention to it and let her portfolio speaks for her.

OK, understood
Re: Multinational Company Recruiting For A Graphics Artist by Offpoint: 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Akamariner:

OK, understood
One love

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Question / Offshore Jobs / Vacancies For Teachers In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.