Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

"Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo (35280 Views)

Pictures Of FFK And Dino Melaye At Olusola Saraki's Memorial / Video Of Ganduje V Wike As They Trade Words Against Each Other Ahead Of Edo Elec / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by OluchiDelly: 1:27am On Aug 26, 2020
I was shocked grin by the news/video circulating around in the public with respect to the the toxic outburst of FFK against a journalist, calling him unprintable names.

The sin of the journalist, according to FKK, is that hls question was insulting.

I was like, same ffk that a week will not pass without him releasing vulgar utterances against the vice president. So this man can not even take half of what he ditches out to the VP. This propelled me to scan through some of his vulgar/unrefined utterances/tweets towards the VP. Below are few collections, from NL, of some of FFK's insultive post against the VP, yet neither the VP nor his aides dignify him with any response.

1.The short, evil and wicked fake pastor, evil beast.
2.the evil one who pretends to be an angel
3.political errand boy
4. He should resign, (agreeing with Timi Frank of collecting billions of naira from FIRS). Today all media outlets that published the news have all apologized.
5. midget
These are the few of his many insulting words towards the VP. Add yours...

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by AntiWailer: 1:32am On Aug 26, 2020
1diots like that are erratic

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by techmo(m): 2:46am On Aug 26, 2020
cool

That's what gives him joy... Throwing insults and bragging.... 60 year old Man Child

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by kayusely70(m): 3:19am On Aug 26, 2020
He Has Personality Disorder

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by frankyychiji(f): 4:09am On Aug 26, 2020
Osunbande has lied and abused Jonathan severally too, and he says he's a pastor oo, fake pastor.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 4:50am On Aug 26, 2020
We have seen who Ffk is and what always baffles me is that some people here in NR will still say he is a man of the masses just because he critise the government, you are sick. What do you expect from such a useless opposition party member who has lost is grand in the party. Just a simple question, he turns it to an insult while raining vulgar word on the innocent man. This is ffk that constantly insult the VP. Just imagine ffk was buhari. I am just happy Nigerians know what a mad man this ffk is.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by OluchiDelly: 5:41am On Aug 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
Osunbande has lied and abused Jonathan severally too, and he says he's a pastor oo, fake pastor.

He lied when he said Nigerian resources were squandered under Jonathan abi? Metuh and co are not enough evidence right?

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by OluchiDelly: 5:46am On Aug 26, 2020
techmo:
That's what gives him joy... Throwing insults and bragging
And same "insult" was thrown back at him , e vex tear body.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by okefrancis: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2020
So FFK can blast journalists like this for just asking him simple question and he ( FFK) forgot a lot of abusive words being rain on VP Osinbajo daily and the VP didn’t angry , FFK is a scam

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by okefrancis: 6:13am On Aug 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
You are talking in a rubbish, can you show me when and where Vp lied and abused Jonathan

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Stalwert: 6:20am On Aug 26, 2020
Most of the thieves, deranged urchins and bastard like fools who call PMB tyrant can never stomach half of what they dish to him, they are the real tyrant who will destroy you for asking them who sponsors their trip.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by femi4: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2020
FFK CV : ex minister, lawyer ( he never practice o) grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by TCTV(f): 6:52am On Aug 26, 2020
FFK is a useless and shameful man forgot a lot of evil he has been talking about, on VP Osinbajo daily and the VP haven't be angry , FFK you're indeed a scam

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 6:54am On Aug 26, 2020
FFK can't take insult but can insult his leaders. Not his fault anyway, na too much of WEED dey worry am.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 6:57am On Aug 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
Family of FFK, can you screenshot and post where VP Osinbajo insulted Jonathan??

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by helinues: 6:58am On Aug 26, 2020
This life Sha.

When FFK made up his mind to behave as a responsible man, little provocation scattered everything and now the past is hunting....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by helinues: 7:01am On Aug 26, 2020
Deputy1111:
Family of FFK, can you screenshot and post where VP Osinbajo insulted Jonathan??

Hmm

You better go through her achieves before engaging with her...

Hatred and Frustrated incarnation.....hahahahah

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by helinues: 7:01am On Aug 26, 2020
okefrancis:

You are talking in a rubbish, can you show me when and where Vp lied and abused Jonathan

She will never produce any evidence but instead turn it to abuse...

Just wait for her

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by explorer250(m): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2020
inside life. you can't take criticism but you love criticizing others.

I am Clinton. A professional full stack web developer. contact me to bring your complex ideas into reality.
WhatsApp 080 7941 3738

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by heykims(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2020
FFK is useless home and away, no one even associates with him in his Ife home town.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hahahaha Hahahaha!
FFk gave it to the Guy Real Hot!!

Nadaken:
I have come to realize you are really an hypocrite on this forum.
You can as well remove the toga of "nairaland righteousness watchdog" you roam 24/7 on nairaland with and please you damn fantasy
Hypocrisy is worst than witchcraft

shamsin6300:
Someone that always try to preach is there jubilating because FFK slam a journalist that ask him a sensible question.

Nadaken:
lol, I used to really give thought to those his re cycled preaching and kept looking down on myself on how much i was derailing from God.
I have come to see his hypocrisy and skewed heart and realize no man has Monopoly over this self righteousness thing
He probably might even be a crackhead too

Nadaken:
I don't want to go into the full crap ffk spilled on that innocent question, that he had looked at the journalist face and assumed God's creation to be stupid is enough condemnation from those who call themselves agent of god.

If you can't condemn such don't applaud it by calling it tough

dayskid:

unRighteousness is an hypocrite *&^%.
see the gibberish he's saying ?
Jesus &^%$ you for this trash you wrote here ..

Nadaken:
Bro, I am not judging him.

He rather has been the one judging on the destination certain characters are heading on every topic, I didn't except this low from such a judge too

That's all

Golan007:

I said this a long time ago.
This guy is a politician.
He knows Nigerians are overly religious without application of commonsense.
If you dig deep you would find he's one of THEM.

Something is not right here.
We are trying to investigate what is really going on here.
We don't want to believe this!
We need to get to the root of this!
Wow!
shocked

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by ForeThinker: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2020
undecided
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2020
Goke7:
Behold the igbo hero grin if na Oshiomole do this, we no go hear word online o

The fact that ffk flared up means he's actually bankrolled. ffk can never spend his own money touring the SE or SS, for wetin?

collum:
FFK is absolutely an educated fool.must u insult him to prove a point

babyfaceafrica:
And this shameless and uncouth man is some people hero and role model?. I am Highly dissapointed with the person saying'you see your life'.. How can Femi who has insulted a sitting president before get annoyed when he is been served the same?. Hypocrite!!!!..

omenka:
Look at the intolerant crackhead who wakes up everyday to insult others.
I've always said it, those whose stock in trade is attacking others can hardly take a pinch of the kilimanjaro they heap on the face of others.
Look at him. sad

seunmsg:
Typical of shameless people who make a living by insulting and abusing others. Put them on the spot for a second and they react angrily and want to pull the building down. I can only imagine how he will treat any journalist that dare to ask him tough questions if he is the president. The lousy brat can't take what he dishes out to others.

heykims:
No responsible Yoruba man will associate him/herself with that FFK fool.
Gbamsolutely!!

heykims:
FFK the father of unfounded stories,
Omokri's brother,
Nnamdi Kanu's inlaw.
All birds of a feather.

Oh Boy shocked shocked shocked.

It is finished for FFK

Him mumu mouth no go ever siddon for one corner...
Arrogant mofo,
Role models of the animals that say they live in a zoo....

You can quote us if you believe you live in a zoo,
Let Nairalanders know you now!

See him yeye mouth grin cheesy wink

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2020
1.The short, evil and wicked fake pastor, evil beast.
2.the evil one who pretends to be an angel
3.political errand boy
4. He should resign, (agreeing with Timi Frank of collecting billions of naira from FIRS). Today all media outlets that published the news have all apologized.
5. midget
These are the few of his many insulting words towards the VP. Add yours...
Truly, The internet never forgets.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2020
Foolish ffk

4 Likes

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Birdeyeview: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2020
post=93233982:

[/b]

You need to be banned from this forum
Its not a must you quote everyone just to prove an insignificant point

4 Likes

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by FactBoyz: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2020
grin
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by CalabarPikin: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2020
Living in a glass house and throwing stones.... FFK ain't see natin yet.... Fear karma

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers / Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu / Norway Prime Minister Described As ‘Nigeria Government Official’ By Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.