Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,690 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Nigerian Trained Lawyer Appointed Minister Of Justice And Solicitor In Canada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Trained Lawyer Appointed Minister Of Justice And Solicitor In Canada (464 Views)

Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? / Most Undeserving Appointed Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Trained Lawyer Appointed Minister Of Justice And Solicitor In Canada by Shellsploit: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
As I reflect upon my new appointment as the Minister of Justice and Solicitor General, the Provincial Secretary and Keeper of the Great Seal of our great Province of Alberta, the importance of carrying this ministry forward amid these difficult social and economic times weighs heavily on my mind.

My fundamental belief that every soul deserves equal access to justice has always informed my legal work, and that will never change.

As a foreign-trained lawyer, I cherish the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, which says, “Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination.” I want to ensure that these words flourish in the lives of Albertans, and inspire confidence, not uncertainty.

I look forward to working on many critical democratic reforms, including recall legislation and important citizenship initiative referendums, and taking the lead role on the implementation of our government’s fight for a fair deal within confederation.

I want to thank Premier Jason Kenney for putting his confidence in me to lead this important ministry.

I want to thank my family – my wife, Emem, and my three beautiful children – for their constant support, love, and prayers.

God bless.

http://nepabox.com/story/kelechi-madu/

Cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Trained Lawyer Appointed Minister Of Justice And Solicitor In Canada by Shellsploit: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Trained Lawyer Appointed Minister Of Justice And Solicitor In Canada by majamajic(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
His name is kelechi madu , for those looking the name of this good Nigerian citizen
Re: Nigerian Trained Lawyer Appointed Minister Of Justice And Solicitor In Canada by chatinent: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Cool.
Re: Nigerian Trained Lawyer Appointed Minister Of Justice And Solicitor In Canada by MajesticKris: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
Meanwhile in Nigeria we have someone that looks gods in human flesh ..

Everywhere including our presidency...

(1) (Reply)

Edo Election: See How Residents Watched Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize-iyamu / TRENDING: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Hug Publicly For The First Time [VIDEO] / Buhari, Ministers To Depart Nigeria On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.