Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Christian Folks Pls Interprete - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Folks Pls Interprete (408 Views)

Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream. / How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians) / My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Folks Pls Interprete by JahBwoy: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Have been having some couple of dreams lately. I wish I could actually decipher them,

The one I had last night was confusing.

I and a childhood friend of mine where in a kinda occasion where we struggled to get food.
Finally we were given the food on a tray. but we couldn't find seats.
On getting a space, immediately we sat to eat, on of the servers sat on the food,
when she stood up, the whole thing became unsavory and I woke up immidiately.

Now of course I know it is bad to eat in the dream, but what could this mean? sad
Re: Christian Folks Pls Interprete by Righteousness89(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Cancel the Dream in the Name of JESUS!

Pray against Obstructions, Hinderances and Limitations on your Path.

Destroy them In The Name of Jesus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Folks Pls Interprete by JumpByte: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
JahBwoy:
Have been having some couple of dreams lately. I wish I could actually decipher them,

I and a childhood friend of mine where in a kinda occasion where we struggled to get food.
On getting a space, immediately we sat to eat, on of the servers sat on the food,

Now of course I know it is bad to eat in the dream, but what could this mean? sad

It's not about food.

Whenever you intend to execute any financial dealings or projects be careful of the persons you may have good will towards and have a desire to help as they will spoil your blessings and take advantage of your goodness especially people you drag from your past into the present
Re: Christian Folks Pls Interprete by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
D Dream Could Mean Ur Friendship Or Relationship With Someone Has Broken Or Gone Wrong.

1 Like

Re: Christian Folks Pls Interprete by JahBwoy: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
JumpByte:

It's not about food.

Whenever you intend to execute any financial dealings or projects be careful of the persons you may have good will towards and have a desire to help as they will spoil your blessings and take advantage of your goodness especially people you drag from your past into the present
wow wow wow.
I've been a recipient of goodwill turned into evil too many times in the past, this usually affects me so much .
Like most of the troubles I have faced in life and facing now actually originates from this angle, making it a little depressing because I feel it's part of my ministry to help and I always do without restriction.

Now I really have a friend I haven't seen in years, since 2016 and he I already promised to house him in Lagos for as much as he intends to do his things.

With this in mind, I'm cancelling that without hesitation cos, I'm such at a vulnerable point where I have nothing left...

Thank you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christian Folks Pls Interprete by Missyajoke(f): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
JahBwoy:

OP you need to be very careful with keeping unnecessary baggages called friends. OP am not saying you shouldn't help people but please be careful and for now stop eating your friends food so you won't get poisoned.

1 Like

Re: Christian Folks Pls Interprete by JahBwoy: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2020
@jumpbyte @missyajoke

Please help me out. I've been passing through some challenges since April and yes, I am starting to have some spiritual renaissance , Getting real close to God and getting desirous of his calling.
But These dreams have been recurrent. Like Lately I've been getting them too much. The burden of the stress it brings when I wake up and the stress when I can't really phantom the message is kinda making my vibe go down.

Now just this night, I woke up around 5, said some very deep prayers inviting God to take over and manifest his calling in my life. I did not know when I slept off . then I dreamt again. This time it was an actual representation of a kind of conspiracy between my mom and the rest of my family. This is actually happening in real life. Since Dad died , everything has been tupsy turvy and I have been the one not to agree over her handling of her remarriage and stuffs, leading her to manipulate me out of the scheme of things. took my L, and relocated kinda far so I can face my life squarely. So exactly what I also saw in my dreams. a kind of conspiracy, saw her leaving the house and crying hypocritically before elders outside just to curry attention, while I ran far , to avoid issues, and i continued running till I woke up.

So Now I am thinking, is this a confirmation of what is happening already, or there's another plan in the offing?
Why am I getting these dreams lately? Is God really ushering a new dimension to my spirituality , is it warning? is it attacks?

Man this is draining considering the fact that I am actually not one who prepared for this kinda life engrossed in spirituality. now I'm tryna embrace it yet, my issues are becoming deeper by the day.. what is happening ?? cc @Righteousness89
Re: Christian Folks Pls Interprete by JahBwoy: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
@TayehJiboluwa pls can you help here
Re: Christian Folks Pls Interprete by Missyajoke(f): 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
JahBwoy:
@jumpbyte @missyajoke

Please help me out. I've been passing through some challenges since April and yes, I am starting to have some spiritual renaissance , Getting real close to God and getting desirous of his calling.
But These dreams have been recurrent. Like Lately I've been getting them too much. The burden of the stress it brings when I wake up and the stress when I can't really phantom the message is kinda making my vibe go down.

Now just this night, I woke up around 5, said some very deep prayers inviting God to take over and manifest his calling in my life. I did not know when I slept off . then I dreamt again. This time it was an actual representation of a kind of conspiracy between my mom and the rest of my family. This is actually happening in real life. Since Dad died , everything has been tupsy turvy and I have been the one not to agree over her handling of her remarriage and stuffs, leading her to manipulate me out of the scheme of things. took my L, and relocated kinda far so I can face my life squarely. So exactly what I also saw in my dreams. a kind of conspiracy, saw her leaving the house and crying hypocritically before elders outside just to curry attention, while I ran far , to avoid issues, and i continued running till I woke up.

So Now I am thinking, is this a confirmation of what is happening already, or there's another plan in the offing?
Why am I getting these dreams lately? Is God really ushering a new dimension to my spirituality , is it warning? is it attacks?

Man this is draining considering the fact that I am actually not one who prepared for this kinda life engrossed in spirituality. now I'm tryna embrace it yet, my issues are becoming deeper by the day.. what is happening ?? cc @Righteousness89

Someone might be using your mums image in order to turn your backs against her that's why one needs to be careful with dreams where you see someone you know. Pray to God for clarification.

1 Like

Re: Christian Folks Pls Interprete by JumpByte: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
JahBwoy:

wow wow wow.
I've been a recipient of goodwill turned into evil too many times in the past, this usually affects me so much .
Like most of the troubles I have faced in life and facing now actually originates from this angle, making it a little depressing because I feel it's part of my ministry to help and I always do without restriction.

Now I really have a friend I haven't seen in years, since 2016 and he I already promised to house him in Lagos for as much as he intends to do his things.

With this in mind, I'm cancelling that without hesitation cos, I'm such at a vulnerable point where I have nothing left...

Thank you

That's confirmation for you. We bless God
Re: Christian Folks Pls Interprete by JumpByte: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
JahBwoy:
@jumpbyte @missyajoke

Dreams interpretation are not exactly as you have it explicitly in your dreams.

If you have disturbing dreams, look out for these :

1. You may have a strong calling and to have you distracted so you don't settle destinally in your call, the devil most times through agents that has gazed into your spiritual destiny and assignment will bombard you with dreadful dreams so you are placed in a condition of perpetual fear

2. The image of a person can be used. So as to provoke insecurity in you and serve as a wedge between you and the person. So before you suspect anyone and ruin your relationship with people be careful

3. Seek out second confirmation. After you dream, get to your knees and pray about the dream

4. Do not interpret dreams from a place of fear or insecurity

This dream points to an underpinning issue which I don't have much time to type that you should be in the know of

1 Like

Re: Christian Folks Pls Interprete by WINNERSMOG: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
JahBwoy:

My friend, stop minding any dream that will limit you in life. Get your dreams/ visions from the Bible. Any dream that appears to be limiting you is never from God, but from the devil to keep you down and confused in life.

I know you are a very great man. You will help many to rise, you will wipe tears off the face of many. But stick with Bible visions to help you in this your life’s journey my friend. The Word of God can NEVER shame you. Selah
Re: Christian Folks Pls Interprete by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2020
JahBwoy:
@TayehJiboluwa pls can you help here
I'm just seeing this now.

It is wickedness and delay to struggle to get food in the dream, then finding no place to sit to eat and someone sitting on the food as you finally sat to eat. It is wickedness and delay. You should deal with it and everything behind it in prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Spiritual World / . / God Must Release Warrior Angels To Help Trump Win – Dr Stella Immanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.