Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? (1851 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / Christian Folks Pls Interprete / Nairaland is being unfair to the Christian folks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Martinez19(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
What lessons can be derived from the book of Job? grin

Emmanystone, HopefulLandord, HardMirror, Johnydon22, hahn, 1Sharon, 0temSapien, Nilfeim, decide, dalaman, analice107, Butterflyl1on undecided, darkchild64, Faxole undecided, bennyann wink, adepeter2027, Catfishbilly, Epositive and theists in the house.
Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by hopefulLandlord: 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Job is one of the most downright bizarre books of the Hole-ly BuyBull, it portrays Satan and Yahweh as bestest buddies. The Book of Job has Satan having a pleasant chat with Yahweh, during which they make a bet involving killing people and screwing one guy over.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Yahweh uses his children to play betnaija cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Emmanystone: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Martinez19:

Emmanystone, HopefulLandord, HardMirror, Johnydon22, hahn, 1Sharon, 0temSapien, Nilfeim, decide, dalaman, analice107, Butterflyl1on undecided, darkchild64, Faxole undecided, bennyann wink, adepeter2027, Catfishbilly, Epositive and theists in the house.
You don't have any need for those lessons.

2 Likes

Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Martinez19(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Emmanystone:

You don't have any need for those lessons.
I asked a question, answer or keep shut!

1 Like

Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Job is one of the most downright bizarre books of the Hole-ly BuyBull, it portrays Satan and Yahweh as bestest buddies. The Book of Job has Satan having a pleasant chat with Yahweh, during which they make a bet involving killing people and screwing one guy over.
This was what I noticed when reading Job so the devil and God are friends.That it is God who gave Satan authority to do what he did to Job made me ask questions but we the Christians would say let the holy spirit guide you and don't use logic when dealing with the word of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Emmanystone: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
Martinez19:
I asked a question, answer or keep shut!
You are insolent. Your parents failed. Wow.

1 Like

Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Martinez19(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This was what I noticed when reading Job so the devil and God are friends.That it is God who gave Satan authority to do what he did to Job made me ask questions but we the Christians would say let the holy spirit guide you and don't use logic when dealing with the word of God.
The abandonment of logic and asking questions is the fortification of any scam.

2 Likes

Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Martinez19:
The abandonment of logic and asking questions is the fortification of any scam.
Let me ask you this question during the great flood giants were killed so why was goliath a giant still alive I asked this question and I got the dumbest answer let the holy spirit guide you.

1 Like

Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Martinez19(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Emmanystone:

You are insolent. Your parents failed. Wow.
my parents failed? Yes they did and so did your parents in the aspect of indoctrinating both of us. I am free but you not. When it comes to my manners, they didn't fail.

1 Like

Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by hopefulLandlord: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Let me ask you this question during the great flood giants were killed so why was goliath a giant still alive I asked this question and I got the dumbest answer let the holy spirit guide you.

Lmao! never thought of that question before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Martinez19(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
grin grin grin if you look deep, those that claim to read the bible with the Holy Spirit's guidance, you will find out that they don't read differently from any body. It's all emotional woo woo.
Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Lmao! never thought of that question before
Abi I still study the bible and there are a lot of questions I ask bible scholars like myself and I always get dumb replies.One said I am studying it with an openmind and doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Martinez19:
grin grin grin if you look deep, those that claim to read the bible with the Holy Spirit's guidance, you will find out that they don't read differently from any body. It's all emotional woo woo.
Yes o.
Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Martinez19(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Abi I still study the bible and there are a lot of questions I ask bible scholars like myself and I always get dumb replies.One said I am studying it with an openmind and doubt.
lol. Really? Is open mindedness and skepticism now a crime?
Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. Really? Is open mindedness and skepticism now a crime?
To them it is according to them the scripture is perfect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by danvon(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Did the Bible mention they were killed because of their height?
Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by danvon(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
I thought this was supposed to be for Christians but yet the first to comment was an atheist followed by a psycho

Job tells us that God hasn't punished Satan yet but he will eventually.
Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
danvon:
Did the Bible mention they were killed because of their height?
Really but they were the children of fallen angels and daughters of men and the bible said everybody was killed apart from those in Noah ark.
Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by danvon(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Really but they were the children of fallen angels and daughters of men and the bible said everybody was killed apart from those in Noah ark.
Misunderstood
the Sons of Seth were called Sons of God
The daughters of Cain were called daughters of men

The sons of Seth slept with the daughters of Cain no fallen angels anywhere

1 Like

Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
danvon:
Misunderstood
the Sons of Seth were called Sons of God
The daughters of Cain were called daughters of men

The sons of Seth slept with the daughters of Cain no fallen angels anywhere
I don't know the bible that you are using but what I read was that angels from heaven began to admire the daughters of men.Now since everybody on earth came through Noah and his family where did Goliath come from because the bible makes it clear that it was because of their unholy practice that they produced giants.
Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by danvon(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't know the bible that you are using but what I read was that angels from heaven began to admire the daughters of men.Now since everybody on earth came through Noah and his family where did Goliath come from because the bible makes it clear that it was because of their unholy practice that they produced giants.
modified; I see where your coming from you're using good news please check other Bible translations before you make comments like that

1 Like

Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
danvon:
I think you read 'My Book of Bible stories' they were men of renown they were handsome the women were dazzling maybe they were tall and strong but there's no fallen angels anywhere
Did I tell you I am a Jehovah's witness member although one called it so when he came to preach.Now answer the question how did goliath arrive.
Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by danvon(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Did I tell you I am a Jehovah's witness member although one called it so when he came to preach.Now answer the question how did goliath arrive.
you are Jehovah witness? I said check other Bible translations
Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
danvon:
you are Jehovah witness? I said check other Bible translations
I Don't go to JW o.
Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by danvon(m): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I Don't go to JW o.
That's what Jehovah witness believe
Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Epositive(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
danvon:
modified; I see where your coming from you're using good news please check other Bible translations before you make comments like that
Any problem with good news bible? smiley you made it sound like I'm reading the wrong bible version.
Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by danvon(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
Epositive:

Any problem with good news bible? smiley you made it sound like I'm reading the wrong bible version.
of course your using the wrong Bible version what sicko would say Angels came to earth to sleep with women angels that fought against Satan leave God for girls

1 Like

Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by adepeter2027(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:
Yahweh uses his children to play betnaija cheesy

Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Epositive(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
danvon:
of course your using the wrong Bible version what sicko would say Angels came to earth to sleep with women angels that fought against Satan leave God for girls

Contradiction101 angry
Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by MrPresident1: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Martinez19:

You dinor call me so awinor ahnssa yhu grin

1 Like

Re: My Christian Folks, Answer This Please? by Martinez19(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
MrPresident1:

You dinor call me so awinor ahnssa yhu grin
oya answer nah, grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Daughter’s Engagement & Wedding Confirmed! / The Growth, Multiplication, And Spread Of Lust / Wrong And Sinful Ways Of Praying To God: Violent Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.