Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities (1073 Views)

Ametokun A Blessing In Disguise / Ametokun Remains Illegal, Malami Insists. / Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by Chimok: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
So the so much floating and display of the Yoruba -world- history breaking security outfit is another display and eye opener to the suffering and poverty within the Yoruba nation.
It's very amusing when some Yorubas on social media display their foolishness 'we are sophisticated' while hunger is killing them in high numbers
So the so much fanfare about the Ametokun security outfit is just another display and pointer to the level of poverty among the Yoruba people.
They will jump on every thread and post to defend even those that kept them in debilitating abject poverty.
Thats why every one of them dies on Lagos issue while they are dying in abject poverty in the remote villages of Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo.
Some of them who have gathered moral keep flocking to the southeast in their numbers.
Make una continue suffering and smiling Fela don tell una finish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by Redhot111(m): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chimok:
So the so much floating and display of the Yoruba -world- history breaking security outfit is another display and eye opener to the suffering and poverty within the Yoruba nation.
It's very amusing when some Yorubas on social media display their foolishness 'we are sophisticated' while hunger is killing them in high numbers
So the so much fanfare about the Ametokun security outfit is just another display and pointer to the level of poverty among the Yoruba people.
They will jump on every thread and post to defend even those that kept them in debilitating abject poverty.
Thats why every one of them dies on Lagos issue while they are dying in abject poverty in the remote villages of Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo.
Some of them who have gathered moral keep flocking to the southeast in their numbers.

What exactly is your point? I thought you were going to talk about the salary. But you didn't instead you just bark up and down like an injured dog. Who injure you?

12 Likes

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by Asapchris(m): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Op is this rubbish you have to post. 50# condom would have this trash.

4 Likes

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by updatechange(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by kayfra: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chimok:

You need not skip your medicine

6 Likes

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by Chimok: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Redhot111:

What exactly is your point? I thought you were going to talk about the salary. But you didn't instead you just bark up and down like an injured dog. Who injure you?
So in ur little brain what do u think am talking about?

2 Likes

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by Redhot111(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chimok:
So in ur little brain what do u think am talking about?

I don't need to assume. It is on you to 1st make ur point and we can take from there. Is anything wrong with making a point clear?

5 Likes

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by trutharena: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
I heard Trump wife Image is now on the internet!

2 Likes

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by Herbertmacauly7: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
trutharena:

Is it tru Messi want to sign for Barcelona?

1 Like

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by Karma0994: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
trutharena:

Yes, Cardi B did that thing.

Trump wife Image is now scattered all over the internet and guys are using it for soapy!

2 Likes

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by IamWonderful: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
That cardi b needs to transfer to Boko Haram for necessary action
Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by Herbertmacauly7: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Karma0994:

Trump wife Image is now scattered all over the internet and guys are using it for soapy!

Abeg how can I get the images.

Help a niggaaa please

2 Likes

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by proeast(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
If 13500 naira is the salary of the so-called much hyped amotekun, then they're creating a problem instead of solving anything.

You arm people only to pay them 13500 naira? I hope they won't turn on the law abiding citizens instead of the killer herdsmen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by Stormisover11: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Herbertmacauly7:

Is it tru Messi want to sign for Barcelona?

Baba you drunk ni?

Is Messi not already in Barcelona?

1 Like

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by hotwax: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Karma0994:

Cardio B na idiot I swear

1 Like

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by Stormisover11: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
hotwax:

Cardio B na idiot I swear

That’s true.

But me I like am shar. That Trump wife got a sexy slim body and Cardi just bless guys with tools for Soapination!

1 Like

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by GamalNasser: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
proeast:
If 13500 naira is the salary of the so-called much hyped amotekun, then they're creating a problem instead of solving anything.

You arm people only to pay them 13500 naira? I hope they won't turn on the law abiding citizens instead of the killer herdsmen.

If the govt knows they can't pay them well it's better to cancel the project now than create a new problem of uniformed criminals who will start using the weapons to extort innocent people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by trutharena: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Stormisover11:

Baba you drunk ni?

Is Messi not already in Barcelona?

You no see the name of the guy you quoted ni?

Herbert Macauly. The guy don forget say na 2020 we dey!
Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by Philipponzaghi: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Herbertmacauly7:

Help a niggaaa please

I have the images but I won’t show you.

I will call Mr righteousness here to preach for you to desist from all these picture soapy.

I’ve upgraded to video soapy, that’s the only thing righteousness cannot preach against.

Join me

1 Like

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by Philipponzaghi: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Herbertmacauly7:

Help a niggaaa please

I have the images but I won’t show you.

I will call Mr righteousness here to preach for you to desist from all these picture soapy.

I’ve upgraded to video soapy, that’s the only thing righteousness cannot preach against.

Join me!

1 Like

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by MrColdsweat: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dead on arrival
Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by Philipponzaghi: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
MrColdsweat:
Dead on arrival

We have to investigate why he died after arriving.

That means someone purposely killed him when he got to the place. We need the Amotekun special Ops to help us unravel this mystery.

1 Like

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by ThatFairGuy1: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chimok, you ended up saying nothing reasonable other than your ancestral madness which is usual insult and assault on Yorubas personality.

If only you know that your people flooded those so called villages whose job is to tap wine for Yorubas

1 Like

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by simpleseyi: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chimok:

This is how generational madness starts. How does it concern you how much Yorubas are paying their security agents?

Yorubas are not good, yet you cannot stay in your poverty, drugs and crime infested region
Even when Fashola and Aregbesola abducted several of your brethren all over Lagos and Osun State and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00 AM, before 2:15 AM, you have all jumped into the next available trailer moving cows to Yoruba land

4 Likes

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by Guestlander: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Op had Agege bread and sh*t this morning hence the nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by ODJ124(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin
simpleseyi:

This is how generational madness starts. How does it concern you how much Yorubas are paying their security agents?

Yorubas are not good, yet you cannot stay in your poverty, drugs and crime infested region
Even when Fashola and Aregbesola abducted several of your brethren all over Lagos and Osun State and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00 AM, before 2:15 AM, you have all jumped into the next available trailer moving cows to Yoruba land
Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by ODJ124(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
grin[quote author=Guestlander post=93252207]Op had Agege bread and sh*t this morning hence the nonsense. [/quote ] grin grin grin grin
Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by Vyzz: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
cool
Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by EzeYezzuz: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
[s][/s]
Chimok:
[s][/s]

Patient 059 of Aro has finally been located!

Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by SouthNigerian: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
We know you barbarians are afraid of Amotekun, the more reason why Amotekun will keep waxing stronger until you invaders are finally flushed out of our lands.

You can keep deceiving yourselves with those figures, one thing is sure, you'll never find out the Amotekun code.
Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by orisa37: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chimok is satanic.
Re: 13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities by Haywhymido(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chimok:
compare the numbers of igbos in the southwest to the number of yorubas in South east then you would realize you just a fool. I do hope you have not clocked 40?

(1) (Reply)

Setback For Oduduwa Republic As Yoruba Group Rejects Planned Rally / Oye Owolewa Is Not The First US Congressman From Nigeria; See The Person / Umahi’s Defection : Which Political Party Has Done Injustice To South-east?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.