Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) (4810 Views)

Police Raid Black Spots In Lagos, Arrest 720 Suspects / An Uknown Gun-men Took Me Under Their Custody 3hours Ago / Man Spots Couple He Helped 3 Years Ago Begging On Same Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by freshkpomo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
This stuff just amazed me and did prove that some things we call superstition might just be there without us knowing it. Before I go further, around that particular spot was where a 17 year old kid was killed while selling Christmas chicken.

Yesterday I passed through and saw that a car swerved off the road and ran into a shop, when I got to where I was going most people there knew two persons from the shop that got hit. According to them, their bones bulged out and one (a woman) was in coma who was later confirmed dead. Just as we where discussing another call came in that another accident just happens at that same spot involving a bus, was not aware of the casualty for the bus as I was in a hurry to get back home.

On my way back I took that same route, just some miles away I heard "Gboooom" Everyone shouted him Don happen again o, Wetin dey that spot. I nor go lie, the tyre of a trailer carrying gravels exploded exactly in front of that same shop, na there serious hold up start,cars started blowing one way, had to look for an alternative route. I later asked someone to send me a pic, here is a photo of the car that ran into the shop, could not get any for the victims.

NB: It happened in Benin and the shop had quite a distance from the road with a high walk way which the car climbed.

Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by Kxngstein(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Still could be coincidental

1 Like

Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by DICKstractor: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
cheesy

Before pastor Righteousness99 lays his verdict, all I can say is that, the owners of that property are not meant to own a car. They were destined to continue using that God given and naturally fueled legedis Benz to cruise the whole world

I Stan to be corrected by only Righteousness99

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by nakaman: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
in less than 3hours, how.
Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by EmptyGarden(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
Devils' cashout point.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by Righteousness89(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
The Carnal Minded will ignore, Talk and Complain Sheepishly and will Probably end up being a Casualty, Destroyed and Wasted.

The Spirtual minded will Understand that there is a Battle that needs to be Fought in the Spirtual Realm..

He will Go in and Handle the Matter on Bended Knees , Intersession and Communications with The Creator of the Heaven and the Earth..

All over the Earth, The Spirtual Realm is where Matters are Orchestrated, Decided and Concluded , Before it Happens in the Physical.

Even Here on Nairaland, If you are Not Spirtually Backed and you Say things, You will be Messed up and Emptied..

The World dwells in Wickedness. It is High Risk to be Empty..

The Devil and his agents don't Respect or Fear Grammar and Arguments. What they Fear is POWER.

You Don't Operate in Power by Mouth! You Acquire Real Power in Purity, Holiness and Prayers knocking on Heaven's Gate..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by adadike(f): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
What the spiritual eyes can see, the physical eyes cannot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by Mayng01(m): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mr op ! It’s still the same vehicle you posted at different angles. Therefore it’ Just a single accident. Try harder next time

2 Likes

Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nawa o
Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by Bigdaddyizu12(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hehe, issoright
Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by mariamadenle(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Where are the other cars because one thing I know about Nigerian is that they leave their car on such spot for some time before they moved
Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mayng01:
Weird blogger! It’s still the same vehicle you posted at different angles. Therefore it’ Just a single accident. Try harder next time
Go back and read again. This time in a tranquil environment

7 Likes

Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by Vyzz: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
As an atheist I am not saying its spiritual...

All I am saying is that it is the village peoples scientist work.

1 Like

Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by Mayng01(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nicepoker:

Continue
Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by Haywhymido(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
na wa o

1 Like

Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by freshkpomo(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mayng01:
Weird blogger! It’s still the same vehicle you posted at different angles. Therefore it’ Just a single accident. Try harder next time
Listen to the guy below and next time before tagging everyone a blogger or using the "W" word do a proper research.. Did you see any link attached to the post? If you read the last two paragraphs you would have long edited your write-up.

Nicepoker:

Student A tells Student B after exiting the exam hall: I blast that course, I even use extra paper (You will see him quoting all the laws and formula)

4weeks after exams, result is out and student B asks student A his grade and student A be like : Prof Oshodi Don fail me o, na D him give me....

The guy is a good example of student A, I love the way you corrected him with love maturedly.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by SKhanmi: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
There's nothing like a coincidence

1 Like

Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Electromagnetic Spot.

Bermuda triangle.
Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
Eleyi gidi gan,but check siggy

1 Like

Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by DaddyMorenike: 12:07am On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Carnal Minded will ignore, Talk and Complain Sheepishly and will Probably end up being a Casualty, Destroyed and Wasted.

The Spirtual minded will Understand that there is a Battle that needs to be Fought in the Spirtual Realm..

He will Go in and Handle the Matter on Bended Knees , Intersession and Communications with The Creator of the Heaven and the Earth..

All over the Earth, The Spirtual Realm is where Matters are Orchestrated, Decided and Concluded , Before it Happens in the Physical.

Even Here on Nairaland, If you are Not Spirtually Backed and you Say things, You will be Messed up and Emptied..

The World dwells in Wickedness. It is High Risk to be Empty..

The Devil and his agents don't understand Grammar and Arguments. What they Fear is POWER.

You Don't Operate in Power by Mouth! You Acquire Real Power in Purity, Holiness and Prayers knocking on Heaven's Gate..
Welcome sir.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by EzzyCarter: 12:35am On Aug 27, 2020
Now this is some really f^cked up, weird shii sad

1 Like

Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by ekaette1621: 1:13am On Aug 27, 2020
hmmmm
Wetin Lala no go see for Ashawo house.

I laugh in Swahili

1 Like

Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by TheCork(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
adadike:

So u are a spirits, abi?..u have spirit eyes..and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland (smh) angry

Anyways, please please please can I mate wit u only twice, I beg.. I will pay u up to 500 naira a pop. I swaaaar. What's yor nomba please? cheesy
Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by TheCork(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
adadike:

Darling I apologice. Please ignore those young mans dem. They dont have moiney to chase u so they upset. Do u drink red or wite wine with champane? Can we link up I buy u dinner! cheesy
Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by BlackfireX: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ghana people sef..
Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by TheChameleon: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
angry
Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by TheCork(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
adadike:

Please can u accept 300 naira cash? I have moiney cheesy
Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by Jabioro: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
The village people dey hold meeting there and una too dey disturb..
Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by freshkpomo(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by illicit(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Some strange things happen
Re: 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo) by TheCork(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
adadike:

Please describe yor sef again. Do u have nyansh? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics / This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) / A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.