Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test (57141 Views)

Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites / Ghana Kings Gifted The Queen Solid Gold Palanquin Miniature In 1961 (Video) / Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by labodeolu(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
dermmy:
The cold war era was a period when Europeans and American lived in constant fear of nuclear annihilation. Thank God John F Kennedy and Nikitta Kruschev used their head during the Cuban missile crisis.

You know your history

1 Like

Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by inumidun2010(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
This made me remember DMX' line in the Movie: Romeo must die..'' Guns don't kill PEOPLE, PEOPLE kill PEOPLE
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Endtime2020(f): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Holy fire burn u to hell,idiot anti Christ
MJBOLT:
you better tell your fvcking jesus to keep hiding like a coward because if he ever shows up,we wont use nails to kill him this time.

[s][/s]
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Anglojosite7(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
oz4real83:
It takes more to destroy the world and less to repair and make the world a better place but unfortunately, humans always take the first option. It will surprise many to know that it costs a fortune to build such a bomb. That is why humans are the only creature that will go extinct and the world will still flourish embarassed
It takes less o destroy ad more to repair.
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by crackhaus: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
UDUJ:

Crackhaus thanks for this info. I am going to read up on the NFU now. We learn everyday. But let's get something out of the way: I ain't no puppet of the US. I don't even like the US and it's in most of my posts here.

I suppose vex for you for the insult in your first paragraph but I will just chill because of the knowledge you just passed across. Have a good one bro cool
Ohh my bad, didn't realize and I apologize if you took the paragraph as an insult.
I admit I do get really irritated when people erroneously believe that nuclear weapons are safest in the hands of the US.

I apologize...

4 Likes

Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by UDUJ(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
crackhaus:

Ohh my bad, didn't realize and I apologize if you took the paragraph as an insult.
I admit I do get really irritated when people erroneously believe that nuclear weapons are safest in the hands of the US.

I apologize...

No worries bro. Have a good one cool

2 Likes

Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Sapaz02: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sorry for u bro
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by CAUSTIC002: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
na man go end the world las las
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
That was a Huge Blast!
We have Had Various Blast in this Generation
Lebano, Syria, Saudi Arabia, etc

But There is a Blast that is to Come,
The Blast that Will Burst open the Graves of those who Died in Christ
The Blast that will Shake The World to its Foundation!
The Blast that would Change the Entire World.

It is the Blast of LAST TRUMP!

Get Ready For the Last Trump!!

IT is About to BLAST!

Saying what he was made to understand as though he understands what he's saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by rawpadgin(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
MJBOLT:
you better tell your fvcking jesus to keep hiding like a coward because if he ever shows up,we wont use nails to kill him this time.

[s][/s]
u are the biggest fool ever. If i see u in real life eehn......u go hear word. It seems chriatains are too calm for ur liking

I don mark an X on u embarassed
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Heyzee5: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Truthlord12:
for this your comment you publicly insult our lord and savior Jesus Christ so shall God almighty disgrace you openly. Your joy shall turns to sorrows from this moment onward till you hang your neck on a rope.
You shouldn't have done that Brother! Grace found you, thesame grace will find him someday.
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by lessonotes(f): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
obonujoker:

Don't be foolish bro... The Bible already wrote that the Antichrist and his men will gather together to fight against the Lord after the rapture of the saints, however, he would be taken and the false prophet and cast into the lake of fire alive...

Thanks for responding to him, it just reveals the Truths about the Word of God.
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by bigplantainn: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
i see nothing
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by MJBOLT: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
another re.tard on the lose

rawpadgin:
u are the biggest fool ever. If i see u in real life eehn......u go hear word

3 Likes

Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Ihatemumu: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
obonujoker:

Don't be foolish bro... The Bible already wrote that the Antichrist and his men will gather together to fight against the Lord after the rapture of the saints, however, he would be taken and the false prophet and cast into the lake of fire alive...

Who wrote the Bible? Still "MEN" init?
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by obonujoker(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Endtime2020:
Holy fire burn u to hell,idiot anti Christ

You allow that guy to bring you down to his unbelieving level... All you need do is counter him with the word of God
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by crackhaus: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

...and they're actually the first and only country to use it in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Exactly
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by knowhowk: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
More Technological Energies should be geared towards life saving and Beneficial Projects
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Allsome: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
Let's talk a little Computer programming today.

Why do you hate programming?

So many persons have the unwavering fear that programming is for the "hot-headed", the extra-terrestial humans , the science students who have a very good knowledge in mathematics .

Let me break your yoke, I was a science student while in school. But, this wasn't a guarantee that I was gonna find programming any easier than an art student who had more determination than me.

Programming is just as facing your fears as to learning how to drive. I asked a friend why he chose not learn driving as he had once intended. He said "I've been advised countless times that it would always be better that I learn with stick-shift gear vehicle (Otherwise manual). Then I made up my mind and the day I was to start, I saw an accident where a learner got crushed by a trailer." . "Is that why decided not to learn again? " I asked. "No, I asked the possible causes of the accident and they said it was because the learner probably had a hard time selecting a new gear and releasing the clutch properly and that consequently led to the car coming to a halt. Then the trailer bruised the side of the car from the rear to the headlights...."
Well, I asked him, "Did you find other cars running that road after the incident or did every car owner that saw it quit the road because of it?"... He said,"it was as if that was when the other car drivers were speeding more on the road even and that everybody was going his own way."
I told him, "That is just it. Those you saw still driving even after the accident probably experienced their own accidents several times but what matters is that they learn how not to drive badly Everytime they hit the road."

Nevertheless, that's the same thing with programming, some persons can easily give up in programming because they see mathematics as part of the core requisites for becoming a programmer.
Because they gave up doesn't make their excuses something you should also buy. Mathematics in programming is more in a logic form. Not like you have to come and be quoting Runge Kunte's theorem or linear programming formulae. As far as you are ready to read and *UNDERSTAND" how the ideologies of a programming language work, you will do well at it.
The fear you have is self-imposed not that what you fear for actually exists. Am I talking to you?
You may want to come along with me on this journey. I'll start off with with the basics you need in order to have a smooth path to a career in Tech. If you're interested in becoming a Web-Design professional in Just 3 days, use this link to my WhatsApp group.

https:///KzwMDd9lnJUI2EFbdjphG7

If you are having issues joining through the link because of the format of nairaland, you could send me a message on WhatsApp through 08067144348 or go to my facebook page or LinkedIn and search for *MENKITI STEPHEN*... You shall the link in my bio and see this post too. The link is active on those platforms.

It's just for you to pay N10,000 to this account 0009089917 Gtbank with my name and you will have the confidence you have always looked for. For a package with video tutorial, there is an extra fee of 5k making it 15k. This package comes with a video tutorial you can always fall back on when you need an urgent reference.

F.Y.I, All you need is an Android phone. But if you have a laptop also, that's equally good. Let's go .... For more enquires, call me on 08067144348. ... My Name is MENKITI STEPHEN

Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by obonujoker(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Who wrote the Bible? Still "MEN" init?

The Bible is God's word bro.... It's not just men's writing or thoughts
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by pmoye(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
Human beings are spectacularly capable of unimaginable levels of destruction.... The heart of man being desperately wicked. Desperately smart too.
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Jeromejnr(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
omotola90:
bros, I'm awaiting your answer sir

He can't answer na.
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Denko2721987(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
One of the major difference between the military philosphy of the US and Russia which makes Russia a more fomidable force than the US is Russia's ability to take more personal sacrifice more for a particular course just to get the more needed result to save its motherland for whatever cause..

2 Likes

Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by rawpadgin(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
MJBOLT:
another re.tard on the lose

thank goodness u quoted me. I will use ur IP address. MJBOLT! U go hear word
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by MJBOLT: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
use it to track your fvcking jesus so i can beat him with a crowbar

rawpadgin:
thank goodness u quoted me. I will use ur IP address. MJBOLT! U go hear word

2 Likes

Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by dmltoyin(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
SirMichael1:
To fire, oxygen is an oxidizer. Take away oxygen from fire and the fire starves to death. If you detonate that in space without oxygen, i'm afraid that it won't explode/combust. Really, the radius of the blast is affected by the oxygen intake of the fire.

in fires, the core is the hotest part. This is so because fire absorbs oxygen to itself (its core) and expands out. The more fuel that oxygen combust/burns, the more heat in the core, the more its radius expands. That's why nothing can survive within the core of a nuclear blast.

Let's assume we provide oxygen for combustion while in space.
First, hope you know there's no gravity in space? In the earth, gravity and nitrogen gases make oxygen stay down on earth and that's why if you go higher skywards, oxygen reduces and it becomes difficult to breathe.

When the bomb is detonated, the blast will take an undefined shape but before that... first you'll see a spherical shape with a red (literally) core covered by a blue flame (more like the one from your gas cylinder). The blue flame signifies complete combustion without impurities. Now remember that on earth, oxygen is held down by gravity. In space no gravity, there's an undefined shape to which oxygen will take and whatever it takes, that is what the fire will take.

Now because there's no gravity pulling the oxygen to the fire's core, fires in space aren't as hot as it is here and they also burns slowly.
Brilliant
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by UDUJ(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
pmoye:
Human beings are spectacularly capable of unimaginable levels of destruction.... The heart of man being desperately wicked. Desperately smart too.

The heart of man is inherently evil. It scares me to think of what the bombs dropped in hiroshima and nagasaki did during the 2nd World War. And I understand those bombs are like tiny broomsticks compared to the nuclear arsenals we have these days. It's scary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by eplanning: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
Franzinni:
Then aliens came

They are already here orchestrating things.
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by xxxXXXxxx: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
oz4real83:
It takes more to destroy the world and less to repair and make the world a better place but unfortunately, humans always take the first option. It will surprise many to know that it costs a fortune to build such a bomb. That is why humans are the only creature that willgo extinct and the world will still flourish embarassed

Your opinion is reasonable,but the cancelled bolded word could have been "could" in place of "will" in your comment
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
SirMichael1:
Is it not better that these nuclear weapons are tested out of space? Seeing that the radiation incured will last for years here. Out there, radiation is a constant factor, so it's no big deal.
The US has actually detonated nuclear weapons in space in 1961.
It knocked out or damaged about 30% of low orbit satellites at the time.
Also caused power surges in Hawaii, destroying electrical installations and devices.

1 Like

Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Ebenezerk2: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
They are very crazy, USA has more powerful bombs but they don't make mouth, they are producing them because of crazy Russia and China, anything can happen, they value no life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos) / Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos) / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.