Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,192 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ (26365 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo / Obaseki Redeploys Osayande Aisagbon For Not Providing Kolanut At Oba's Palace / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2020
arcis:
I thought it will be 6M Apc members ...well..even if the whole Edo APC move to PDP..

APC WILL STILL WIN..

Its not by noise..let watch out..

Edo can NEVER BE LAGOS..
Thats why Edo people say no to godfatherism.
Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by Myketuale(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2020
CheGuevara101:

I don't hate him, God forbid but I hate how you guys slave for him and thus make him your god.

We only respect him, and nothing more.
Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by Royalfurnitures: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2020
Inadequate"s victory becoming more real

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2020
Godons1:
Another lies from Ugly and incompetent Obaseki and his Biafran supporters.

Nobody wants him in Edo, except his political office holders. angry grin grin

Edo people will suprise Imcompetent Obaseki by September 19.
OMG do you know you're stepping on a lot of toes here?
Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by favor914: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
SLAP44:
But, did APC think we will close our eyes and vote for Oshiomole the godfather so he can use our money to service Lara in his retirement?
Election that INEC has already manipulated in APC’s favor?, People that don’t learn from history are bound to repeat it, these ignorant youths should have learnt from the Osun State election, and The presidential election of 2019.
Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by favor914: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
OMG do you know you're stepping on a lot of toes here?
People that don’t have voter’s card? Talk is cheap.
Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by Staro: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
Aw
Re: APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ by AkwaIbomMan(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2020
favor914:
People that don’t have voter’s card? Talk is cheap.
I love what I'm seeing on your profile pics there kiss kiss
btw happy birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh / Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode / Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.