Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? (8925 Views)

Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men / Ancient Egyptian Queens That Resemble Yoruba Women And Igbo Women / Why Are Igbo Women And Men So Beautiful And Handsome In This Part Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 5:26am On Aug 27, 2020
This is something that I have thought about after much observation of the average Nigerian.

While it's no secret to the Nairaland population that Igbo women are by far one of the most attractive groups on Earth, I just felt motivated to take this time to appreciate them.

And also to make a sequel to one of my other well-received threads called 'Igbo Men: The Most beautiful Race'. grin

So without further ado...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by PrinceOfEast(m): 5:31am On Aug 27, 2020
Haters will say u'r lying but realers will appreciate d beauties our women possess.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by MajesticKris: 5:35am On Aug 27, 2020
Them no dey two... But Akwa ibom killed it grin grin angry

Their beauty is undisputed wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 5:36am On Aug 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 5:46am On Aug 27, 2020
The Oku herself...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 5:56am On Aug 27, 2020
While I might be obviously biased;

There is something in the unique features of the Igbo women that is harmonious and pleasing to the eyes. That isn't something you can see just everywhere.

Hence the reason Nigerian twitter is inundated everyday with multiple threads by hopefuls either admiring the beauty of Igbo women or asking how to marry one.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 6:09am On Aug 27, 2020

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 6:24am On Aug 27, 2020

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 6:38am On Aug 27, 2020

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Mcreloaded(m): 6:44am On Aug 27, 2020
You are right OP but the question I want to ask is why do we have Igbo women flooding my state and other states.
Try toasting 10 girls in a week in Benin you will end up having 9 out of 10 Igbo girls.
Like it or not something is real weird about them because it seems their men don't want them as wives if not their level of hustle to land any man at any cost is too desperate.
Go to other south south states it's the same

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by PrinceOfEast(m): 6:51am On Aug 27, 2020
Mcreloaded:
[s]You are right OP but the question I want to ask is why do we have Igbo women flooding my state and other states.
Try toasting 10 girls in a week in Benin you will end up having 9 out of 10 Igbo girls.
Like it or not something is real weird about them because it seems their men don't want them as wives if not their level of hustle to land any man at any cost is too desperate.
Go to other south south states it's the same [/s]
i don't need to toast SS gals, na them dey rush me...and i don't knw why

maybe ss men's are fugly undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Mcreloaded(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
i don't need to toast SS gals, na them dey rush me...and i don't knw why

maybe ss men's are fugly undecided

Or it's because south east men are not fertile to pregnate their women, that's why you guys have baby factory in every street junction in the east of Nigeria that's why they run away to other states desperately looking for fertile men who will marry them.

A word of advice:
Stand down other wise I will give it to you red hot.
I am goading you to bring it on.
Am in the mood to give you some home truth.
This is not your stupid Biafra debate.

All the same please I am sorry for going ballistic on you but I can't seem to help it so please I beg you to stand down

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by PrinceOfEast(m): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2020
Mcreloaded:
[s]

Or it's because south east men are not fertile to pregnate their women, that's why you guys have baby factory in every street junction in the east of Nigeria that's why they run away to other states desperately looking for fertile men who will marry them.

A word of advice:
Stand down other wise I will give it to you red hot.
I am goading you to bring it on.
Am in the mood to give you some home truth.
This is not your stupid Biafra debate.

All the same please I am sorry for going ballistic on you but I can't seem to help it so please I beg you to stand down[/s]
Say that again without crying tongue

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by OfoIgbo: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2020
Very shortly Yorubas will start flooding this thread with half-breeds to represent Yoruba beauty.

Just watch out for Yoruba-Oyibo women, or Yoruba-Igbo women e.t.c pictures

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2020

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by BrownLondon(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
black women irrespective of ethnic groups are beautiful..

be it

Hausa/Fulani

xhosa

Zulus

Yoruba

Ijaw

Tsonga

Igbo

pedi

Tiv

etcetera.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by BrownLondon(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
OfoIgbo:
Very shortly Yorubas will start flooding this thread with half-breeds to represent Yoruba beauty.

Just watch out for Yoruba-Oyibo women, or Yoruba-Igbo women e.t.c pictures
there is nothing to compete here you idiot..

inferiority complex at it best.

black women are beautiful and unique.

I know very soon ibos will be opening threads saying they have the best loamy soil in the world, LMAO, that's how stupid you guys can be.

Yoruba women are beautiful

Hausa fulani women are beautiful

igbo women are beautiful.

and the list goes on.

black is beautiful.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by OfoIgbo: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
BrownLondon:

there is nothing to compete here you idiot..

inferiority complex at it best.

black women are beautiful and unique.

I know very soon ibos will be opening threads saying they have the best loamy soil in the world, LMAO, that's how stupid you guys can be.

Yoruba women are NOT VERY beautiful

Hausa fulani women are beautiful

igbo women are VERY beautiful.

and the list goes on.

black is beautiful.

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by BrownLondon(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Fixed
when are we going to open a thread of Igbo having the "best stones" in the world?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
Shiver99:

grin shocked
Fine babes like this.....

I dunno y Dem dey fine but we are really blessed
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by meobizy(f): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Beautiful women are a dime a dozen, it doesn’t matter what tribe they come from. There are two pictures there which I believe are actual sex dolls. The faces on them look devoid of texture to pass for actual women.
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
True true, ibo women are beautiful. Infact South South women. But mostly ibos.
Don't quote me. I am equally beautiful.
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by IDENNAA(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Fixed

Cc. OfoIgbo

Don't do this. You are above this thread
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by sageb: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
BrownLondon:
black women irrespective of ethnic groups are beautiful..

be it

Hausa/Fulani

xhosa

Zulus

Yoruba

Ijaw

Tsonga

Igbo

pedi

Tiv

etcetera.
true talk, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Alfo65: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Obc1234(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2020
Enugu Ezike

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by laiperi: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
You guys are black except for mix marriages but your obsession with the color of white people that will not even accept one drop of your blood in them is sickening.
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by IDENNAA(m): 4:54am On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=laiperi post=96824470]You guys are black except for mix marriages but your obsession with the color of white people that will not even accept one drop of your blood in them is sickening. [/quote

You sound very ignorant and jealous. We are black people through and through no doubt but the Igbo also have a hight percentage of people with lighter skin than the average west African. This cant be disputed. Above all , Igbo women are very beautiful and I am not here to make comparisons.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by laiperi: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
You are one of the sickos? Again what is your Infatuation with those that detest anything that looks like you, even one drop of your blood, if you know what that means.

People around the seaports and children of motor park thugs that raped Niger and Arab beggars on most Nigerian cities from the 80s have more light skins than any other Nigerians.

What is there to be jealous of, your inferiority complex?

[quote author=IDENNAA post=96842537][/quote]

You sound very ignorant and jealous. We are black people through and through no doubt but the Igbo also have a hight percentage of people with lighter skin than the average west African. This cant be disputed. Above all , Igbo women are very beautiful and I am not here to make comparisons.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by pazienza(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Shiver99:
The Oku herself...

Who is this beautiful woman?
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by adadike(f): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
And the most intelligent women in Africa as well

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2020
Lol! On the front page recently there was a thread of Nigeria's top models, and 90% of the spots were dominated by Igbo women and what seemed to be South-south women. Although, even those might even be actual Igbo women going incognito. cheesy

Which just agreed with what I was saying in this thread.

How I really wish that Igbos had their own country. Many Igbos keep getting that they don't look like the people of their country when they look like millions of fellow Igbos. With their own country, the Igbo 'Biafrid' look can be popularised and promoted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Countries That Speak Igbo Languge / Solve The Nigerian Problem By Banning Our Local Languages. / What Is The Meaning Of Adimunia/adimula ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.