Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men (1527 Views)

Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? / Ancient Egyptian Queens That Resemble Yoruba Women And Igbo Women / Ancient Egyptian Kings That Resemble Yoruba Men And Igbo Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 26, 2020
South Western Igbo would rather date a Yoruba than fellow men

I have noticed

Ifeoma my neighbor explain

1. Majority lost their virginity to Yoruba before dating or marrying Igbo men

2. Most beautiful Igbo women are with the Yorubas

In my Yoruba street many households have Igbo wives but very hard to see Igbo men dating a Yoruba women.

Will there be enough Igbo women for igbo men in the nearest future as a result of the development?

What do Igbo women see in Yoruba men?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by Mraphel: 3:11pm On May 26, 2020
Edo and Delta women love western men too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by ValCon888: 3:21pm On May 26, 2020
@OP, the question should be "what do Yoruba men see in Igbo women?"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by laiperi: 3:34pm On May 26, 2020
Seriously, less opportunities and freedom for women in Igbo culture.

Igbo ladies prefer men with legit biz in a Western city.

Igbo men are good but too aggressive.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by illicit(m): 3:37pm On May 26, 2020
One love
Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by agadez007(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2020
Nobody wants Yoruba women
Not even Fulani people
1)They lack good personal Hygiene
2)Majority can't even converse in common pidgin English
3)I am not one to mock black skin but the Yoruba girls black always looks dirty and unkempt
4)And did I forget to mention their Penchant for "Sina",They can so have different kids for different men
5)They can't cook shhiiit

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by laiperi: 9:11pm On May 26, 2020
The same Yoruba women your women emulate to gain freedom from that archaic culture that suppresses their progress.

If you are lucky to smell the butt of one, you will become Obi where you come from.

agadez007:
Not even Fulani people
3)I am not one to mock black skin but the Yoruba girls black always looks dirty and unkempt
4)And did I forget to mention their Penchant for "Sina",They can so have different kids for different men

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by agadez007(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
laiperi:
The same Yoruba women your women emulate to gain freedom from that archaic culture that suppresses their progress.

If you are lucky to smell the butt of one, you will become Obi where you come from.

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by Nobody: 6:55am On May 27, 2020
Mraphel:
Edo and Delta women love western men too
lies. It's Yoruba people that don't love their women.

Whites love their women
Somali loves their women
Igbo love their women
Edo love their women
Fulani love their women

You'll never see them eyeing other ethnic people women then you've these set of people that always insult their women and marry other ethnic groups.

Black Americans
Jamaicans and other carribeans
Yorubas

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by Nobody: 6:58am On May 27, 2020
The truth is fulani, Edo igbo and co will rather marry within themselves than marry a woman from another place.

I'm always so ashamed seeing yorubas on Twitter lusting over habeshas and other people women while mocking their own.

Big shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by Armaggedon: 9:34am On May 27, 2020
Thread inspired by inferiority compex

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 28, 2020
laiperi:

Where did you hear that Igbo culture is archaic. I live in Lagos and grew up here, so i can tell u Yoruba are more traditional than the Igbo, and they like to fight even with the wife, you'll be hearing "eduafue, oloshi...useless man, olobrunkun" wink cheesy

Sometimes it gets that annoying. When you see an Igbo woman in a Yoruba mans house, its only one thing, he's treating her like a queen, and respecting her. If not, would she smell his name, sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by laiperi: 5:46pm On May 29, 2020
Pele, E pain am e wan cry grin smiley

Eberejesus111:

Where did you hear that Igbo culture is archaic. I live in Lagos and grew up here, so i can tell u Yoruba are more traditional than the Igbo, and they like to fight even with the wife, you'll be hearing "eduafue, oloshi...useless man, olobrunkun" wink cheesy

Sometimes it gets that annoying. When you see an Igbo woman in a Yoruba mans house, its only one thing, he's treating her like a queen, and respecting her. If not, would she smell his name, sef.
Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by 6Milk(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2020
Yoruba marry from all sections of the country.
I have friends that are married to Fulani women, Igbo women, edo women, isoko women...
Yoruba people have no problem with tribe. They are accommodating and that's the singular issue working against them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
agadez007:
Not even Fulani people

Tell us again the rituals your mothers go through when they lose their husbands.

Yes, those rituals. Like forcefully shaving their head, stripping them naked, accusing them of killing their husbands, giving them water used to wash the corpse of their husbands to drink, locking them up in a hut for weeks...

Do you now understand why Igbo women prefer Yoruba men? I'm not even going to mention handsomeness.

As for Yoruba women, they are beautiful, classy, elegant, sophisticated and hardly would they marry the brutish, loud, uncouth, usually illiterate and very arrogant Igbo man.

That's why you are bitter and spewing trash about them.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by DenreleDave(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Drchristian:
South Western Igbo would rather date a Yoruba than fellow men

I have noticed

Ifeoma my neighbor explain

1. Majority lost their virginity to Yoruba before dating or marrying Igbo men

2. Most beautiful Igbo women are with the Yorubas

In my Yoruba street many households have Igbo wives but very hard to see Igbo men dating a Yoruba women.

Will there be enough Igbo women for igbo men in the nearest future as a result of the development?

What do Igbo women see in Yoruba men?

U r very right.. Majority of SW igbo women lost their Virginity to a Yoruba guy
Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by DenreleDave(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Eberejesus111:

Yes, those rituals. Like forcefully shaving their head, stripping them naked, accusing them of killing their husbands, giving them water used to wash the corpse of their husbands to drink, locking them up in a hut for weeks.......

You know this is very true abt igbo tradition but in Yoruba, notin of such... Never.. Yorubas are civilized.. No archaic culture at all

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by Jakemedg(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Yes, those rituals. Like forcefully shaving their head, stripping them naked, accusing them of killing their husbands, giving them water used to wash the corpse of their husbands to drink, locking them up in a hut for weeks.......

You know this is very true abt igbo tradition but in Yoruba, notin of such... Never.. Yorubas are civilized.. No archaic culture at all
Both yoruba and igbo still have people who practice one ancient ritual or the other
Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by Jakemedg(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

LOL
Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by Shiver99: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Fantasies by men that No igbo women will look twice at are disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Okay, tell me if there's this difference.
Placing Egbon (or what do they call it) at the corner of streets and when you tell them what it is they'll tell you is to appease the spirits or gods in the land.
The Muslims use traditional and fetish means side by side, I've seen it one on one.

They still believe in dieties, like osun and olokun that are very archiac and silly.

In my area at certain nights nobody is allowed to go out, because they say some spirits would have to cleanse the area.

There are so many to mention, although I don't have any yoruba friend but I know them much.
Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by DenreleDave(m): 5:25am On Jun 02, 2020
Eberejesus111:

Okay, tell me if there's this difference.
Placing Egbon (or what do they call it) at the corner of streets and when you tell them what it is they'll tell you is to appease the spirits or gods in the land.
The Muslims use traditional and fetish means side by side, I've seen it one on one.

They still believe in dieties, like osun and olokun that are very archiac and silly.

In my area at certain nights nobody is allowed to go out, because they say some spirits would have to cleanse the area.

There are so many to mention, although I don't have any yoruba friend but I know them much.

U r so out of point... We are talking about marriage rituals BTW the the two tribes... Stop taking it to another level.. Marriage na hin we dey yan

And what is egbon, which charm be dt and how does appease the land had to do with marriage

No point

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by Alfo65: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
The truth is fulani, Edo igbo and co will rather marry within themselves than marry a woman from another place.

I'm always so ashamed seeing yorubas on Twitter lusting over habeshas and other people women while mocking their own.

Big shame

I thought I was the only one seeing that, it's so embarrassing. And it seems to be happening more regularly too. It's okay to appreciate beauty in others, but to the point when you make your own look like trash?

To make it worse, many foreigners can't differentiate and will just tag the whole lot as 'Nigerians'.
Re: Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

U r so out of point... We are talking about marriage rituals BTW the the two tribes... Stop taking it to another level.. Marriage na hin we dey yan

And what is egbon, which charm be dt and how does appease the land had to do with marriage

No point

Yes o, it appeases. What happens in the land, also have a good impact in the family affairs or you never know. The family is just a unit of the society. Go and learn behavioral science.

(1) (Reply)

Age Falsification: What Is Your Opinion? / Tallest Man In Nigeria / A Brief Analysis Of The Nigerian Pidgin (broken) English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.