Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? (9083 Views)

Igbo Women Date More Yoruba Men / Ancient Egyptian Queens That Resemble Yoruba Women And Igbo Women / Why Are Igbo Women And Men So Beautiful And Handsome In This Part Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2020
pazienza:

Who is this beautiful woman?

She is known by the alias, 'Ifedioku' apparently.
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2020

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2020
adadike:
And the most intelligent women in Africa as well

Most intelligent indeed.
Have you come across women from Congo, Namibia etc?

You like looking down on others and filthy air of false superiority over others but if you see anyone who corrects you about this bad habit, you tag the person as enemy.
What do you gain from always cheat beating and looking down on others?

All you live for is to feed your ego and false superiority like the whole world revolves around you, whereas the world is big enough to forget even a country as big as America exists.
Your whole tribe needs to grow up from this perpetual, childish habit and displays.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2020
... ...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2020

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Shiver99:
Lol! On the front page recently there was a thread of Nigeria's top models, and 90% of the spots were dominated by Igbo women and what seemed to be South-south women. Although, even those might even be actual Igbo women going incognito. cheesy
Which just agreed with what I was saying in this thread.
How I really wish that Igbos had their own country. Many Igbos keep getting that they don't look like the people of their country when they look like millions of fellow Igbos. With their own country, the Igbo 'Biafrid' look can be popularised and promoted.

Sorry to hurt your tiny local ego, but Northern Nigeria and perhaps some places in SS still have the most beautiful models. Most especially the North.

If you make mention of the word 'model', then I can categorically tell you the North beats any other region in Nigeria because they have the most homogeneous and consistent body frames. They usually have pointed noses, slim body, slim faces and very beautiful.

It's childish to display false superiority all the time especially when the people you compare yourself to are better than you. But since it seems chest beating is a diehard nature of a typical Igbo person, one way or the other you would find means to feed your tiny ego.
By the way, I come in peace, and I have a lot I cherish about Igbo people but then no matter how blessed someone is, when the person starts displaying too much self-importance or childishness, that's the point everyone starts to get pissed off.
Praise yourself, it's necessary but when it becomes the only thing you live for, then it's no longer what it is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2020
more

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2020
n

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2020
i

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by pazienza(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2020
When I come out in public and say that my mum is the world best cook.
It does not mean your own mum is not the best cook too. Its just not my job to promote her, it's yours. If you feel bad I promote my mother, why don't you open a thread and go promote yours? grin

The above is for non Igbos who this thread pains.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2020
Funanya

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Shiver99: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2020
i

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by IDENNAA(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
laiperi:
You are one of the sickos? Again what is your Infatuation with those that detest anything that looks like you, even one drop of your blood, if you know what that means.

People around the seaports and children of motor park thugs that raped Niger and Arab beggars on most Nigerian cities from the 80s have more light skins than any other Nigerians.

What is there to be jealous of, your inferiority complex?

See serious pain just because you couldn't finish what you started....lol You brought light skin into this because it makes you feel inferior and when I addressed you all hell went loose....lmao

Igbo women too fine ,biko!

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by adadike(f): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Most intelligent indeed.
Have you come across women from Congo, Namibia etc?

You like looking down on others and filthy air of false superiority over others but if you see anyone who corrects you about this bad habit, you tag the person as enemy.
What do you gain from always cheat beating and looking down on others?

All you live for is to feed your ego and false superiority like the whole world revolves around you, whereas the world is big enough to forget even a country as big as America exists.
Your whole tribe needs to grow up from this perpetual, childish habit and displays.
I don't give a damn what you think. Igbo women are the most intelligent in Africa. Simple

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Ofunwa111: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
They still want to argue this one ? cheesy cheesy This hate is real... Laiperi go look bush

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by laiperi: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Why is it hate when you suffer from the same inferior complex others suffer from?

Self-hate is what you should be worried about. Beauty is not confined to any group but skin colors are different.

Do you love your color or even tribal marks that many of you deny?

Ada, I know you are beautiful and educated. But you are also dark!

Ofunwa111:
They still want to argue this one ? cheesy cheesy This hate is real... Laiperi go look bush
Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2020
adadike:
I don't give a damn what you think. Igbo women are the most intelligent in Africa. Simple

Exactly, every individual in it's tiny mind can stay within the four walls of his/her room and think or say anything but doesn't change nothing.
In fact you can say or for your mind think you're the richest lady in the world, it's your right to conjure any unrealistic thing with your mind, but that doesn't change the reality or the revolutionary path of the earth. Simple.

I also gave you one like and one share since you like deceiving yourself, inorder to make you feel like you already made it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by adadike(f): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Exactly, every individual in it's tiny mind can stay within the four walls of his/her room and think or say anything but doesn't change nothing.
In fact you can say or for your mind think you're the richest lady in the world, it's your right to conjure any unrealistic thing with your mind, but that doesn't change the reality or the revolutionary path of the earth. Simple.

I also gave you one like and one share since you like deceiving yourself, inorder to make you feel like you already made it.
rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? by Yujin(m): 6:28am On Jan 27, 2021
Shiver99:
Lol! On the front page recently there was a thread of Nigeria's top models, and 90% of the spots were dominated by Igbo women and what seemed to be South-south women. Although, even those might even be actual Igbo women going incognito. cheesy

Which just agreed with what I was saying in this thread.

How I really wish that Igbos had their own country. Many Igbos keep getting that they don't look like the people of their country when they look like millions of fellow Igbos. With their own country, the Igbo 'Biafrid' look can be popularised and promoted.

Contrary to your expectation about this thread, it doesn't speak well of Ndigbo. You could have simply titled it " The beauty of Igbo women". This your title smacks of boastfulness and doesn't represent us well.
I've travelled to lots of places and can tell you that there are beautiful women all over Africa and beyond. Beauty is in shades and figures the full definition of it no person can capture. While it is true that Igbo women posses more of the lighter hue in West Africa, it still is not the yardstick for beauty. If a dark girl with a gorgeous skin and killing shape comes out anywhere, she easily steals the show.
When I was younger and less experienced, I thought Indian women were the most beautiful women in the world due to Bollywood movies but today, I can confidently tell you Africans are the most beautiful. The variety of shades and shapes abundant in Africa is unrivalled the world over and should be celebrated collectively instead of creating avenues for unnecessary comparisons and competition. We already have enough dividing us in Africa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritual Work Or Prayers Or Ritual To Ward Off Hindrance Or Evil Spell Out / Countries That Speak Igbo Languge / Christmas In Nigerian Languages: Cultural Diversity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.