Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria (2471 Views)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Makinde Is PDP Leader – Fayose Concedes / Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Afamed: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:
You ain't even a medical practitioner neither are you a health worker.
Can any medical practitioner or health worker working with the LASG collaborate your claims?
I guess you are a chronic unrepentant zombie, so I will just let it slide. undecided
If you have TV or Radio in your house. You would have heard how much LASG pays as their Covid 19 allowance not the left over the audio Gov is paying you in Oyo state.
You receivd 10k as Covid 19 allowance and you are here bragging. All these small pikin for NR sef
Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Aksnoopy: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Afamed:

If you have TV or Radio in your house. You would have heard how much LASG pays as their Covid 19 allowance not the left over the audio Gov is paying you in Oyo state.
You receivd 10k as Covid 19 allowance and you are here bragging. All these small pikin for NR sef
Mumu! So Radio and TV is synonymous to reality??
Please don't quote me again coz it's obvious that you are a daft online zombie.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by OPPPS: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:
You are typically a lazy ass . You don't know Lagos pays far higher than FG govt as Covid 19 allowance. As it April. Lagos was paying N25k as allowance not the N10k you received after 5 months from Oyo Gov.
Use your head for once, internet is available at your finger tip. Lazy ass
You received N10k after 5 months only for you to you to come on social media to announce. Na so poverty dey worry your generation.
You sef tomorrow,you go follow shout Oyo no be Lagos when you have not met Ogun state standards talkless of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by OPPPS: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Who has looted your senses of reasoning. After 5 months, a gov just paid your allowance arrears, and he has become the best Gov.
PDP really did more harms than good to you.
You urgently need to visit a Psychologist in the hospital you are working

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Aksnoopy: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
OPPPS:

Who has looted your senses of reasoning. After 5 months, a gov just paid your allowance arrears, and he has become the best Gov.
PDP really did more harms than good to you.
You urgently need to visit a Psychologist in the hospital you are working
Lmao! Just like saying a doctor should visit an herbalist for treatment. I don't know why you Muslims hate Seyi Makinde so much. Olodo!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by OPPPS: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Typical zombie. 50k na him dey take lure your senses of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by OPPPS: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Lmao! Just like saying a doctor should visit an herbalist for treatment. I don't know why you Muslims hate Seyi Makinde so much. Olodo!!! grin grin
50k dem take confused you after 5 months. Na so poverty dey worry you. Lazy youth, so only Christian voted for Audio Gov in Oyo state? This is what we have been saying about idiot like una. When you can't come with a superior argument. Una go results to religious sentiment. What has religious come to do with discussion here.
Lagos and Ogun state Govs are they Muslims? Really PDP have done more religious sentiment/ damage to most of you
Because of a personal benefits from Seyi, he has suddenly become the best Gov

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Ajibel(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:
You ain't even a medical practitioner neither are you a health worker.
Can any medical practitioner or health worker working with the LASG collaborate your claims?
I guess you are a chronic unrepentant zombie, so I will just let it slide. undecided

Nigga, you should have praised your Makinde in peace without dragging Lagos into it.

Because Lagos civil servants don't brag about this doesn't mean they aren't being paid allowances like this. They're just used to it so nothing to brag about. But you, that has never experienced such can brag about it but don't compare with Lagos, Oyo doesn't come in anyway close to Lagos. Abi you too want to start OyoIsNotLagos grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Aksnoopy: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ajibel:

Nigga, you should have praised your Makinde in peace without dragging Lagos into it.

Because Lagos civil servants don't brag about this doesn't mean they aren't being paid allowances like this. They're just used to it so nothing to brag about. But you, that has never experienced such can brag about it but don't compare with Lagos, Oyo doesn't come in anyway close to Lagos. Abi you too want to start OyoIsNotLagos grin grin
lol! #oyoisnotlagos.
I swear my colleagues in Lagos said they haven't been paid covid allowance since may. grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Aksnoopy: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
OPPPS:

Typical zombie. 50k na him dey take lure your senses of reasoning.
But you lost yours to 30k, ain't I better than you? At least my price is higher. cool

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by OPPPS: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:
lol! #oyoisnotlagos.
I swear my colleagues in Lagos said they haven't been paid covid allowance since may. grin
Which of your colleagues? At which hospital. You received 50k after 5 months as allowance. You come Nairaland to announce. Na so poverty dey your generation?
Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Aksnoopy: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
OPPPS:

Which of your colleagues? At which hospital. You received 50k after 5 months as allowance. You come Nairaland to announce. Na so poverty dey your generation?
Its obvious that your generation are all political and area touts, so I wouldn't blame you. You obviously just raised money for 1k data after several days that this post has been made. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by OPPPS: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Its obvious that your generation are all political and area touts, so I wouldn't blame you. You obviously just raised money for 1k data after several days that this post has been made. grin grin
Na so You cheap reach? Just 50k, your end no come correct again. Poor lazy youth
Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by IJOBA2: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I caught you and all you could do is to digress?

Moreso I know I'm a religious bigot to you because you saw my post where I wrote in Arabic. Or how am I a religious bigot as you claimed?

No one will argue Makinde's cluelessness with you, the people of Oyo State that are already tired will show him the way come 2023
YOU ARE NOT ONLY A RELIGIOUS BIGOT, YOU ARE IMAM SHECOW’S INCARNATE angry

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by IJOBA2: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2020
Ajibel:

Nigga, you should have praised Makinde in peace without dragging WE THE OVER TAXED LagosIANS into it.

Because Lagos civil servants don't brag about this doesn't mean they aren't IN BONDAGE. WE LAGOSIANS ARE SUFFERING AND SMILING SO NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT.But you, that has experienced such can brag about it, but don't compare OYO STATE WITH LAGOS THAT doesn't come in anyway close to LAGOS IN TERMS OF SUFFERING AND OPEN DEFECATION.

CC

JIHADI THATFAIRGUY
VERY INSIGHTFUL grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Ajibel(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2020
IJOBA2:
VERY INSIGHTFUL grin

Okponu ni guy yi sha grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Mejemeje0404: 9:35am On Sep 27, 2020
Who told you that other states don't pay their health workers covid-19 allowance?Can you tell me any state been control by PDP since 1999 that is better than Lagos of Tinubu. Stop deceiving yourself Gov.Zulum of Borno is even better than your Media hype Makinde.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by victorDanladi: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2020
Aksnoopy:

Let's wait till 2023 then. Provided that Osi-Olubadan is alive, APC is going to be history in Oyo State come 2023.
you just showed that you are just one of those seyi makinde paid social medias hypers and praisers.

We know you guys.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria by Afamed: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
OPPPS:

Na so You cheap reach? Just 50k, your head no come correct again. Poor lazy youth

That boy needs deliverance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indigineous Igbo Extraction In Rivers State(rivers Igbos).before Independence. / Amaechi - Tinubu Saved My Political Career / Is There Any Yoruba On This Space Supporting Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.