Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Koboko Master: FRSC Must Be Corrective, Not Punitive- Comedian Shares Experience - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koboko Master: FRSC Must Be Corrective, Not Punitive- Comedian Shares Experience (18097 Views)

Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Ay Comedian Shares Photo Of His Hot Pa's Office!! / 1996 Vs 2017 - AY Comedian Shares Photos Of Denim Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koboko Master: FRSC Must Be Corrective, Not Punitive- Comedian Shares Experience by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
derbykol:
A road safety officer carrying gun?This must be a photoshopped picture.
Very soon na FIRE SERVICE MEN go dey carry RIFLE
Re: Koboko Master: FRSC Must Be Corrective, Not Punitive- Comedian Shares Experience by Cmanforall: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ishilove:

Only very few commercial buses have functional seat belts
Then they should be fined continuously until they fix it.
Nigeria lose many lives due to road traffic accidents. We all need to join hands to reduce it.
Re: Koboko Master: FRSC Must Be Corrective, Not Punitive- Comedian Shares Experience by Awoo88: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
TreaSuretunde:

oga,are you a FRSC officer?
pls, read this post every well,
he never said anything bad,
he was just giving them a better idea of doing the work.
He has no moral right to advice other professionals how to do their job. The same koboko that will be fighting with callers on air for daring to advice him on how to report news during his days at brila FM. He should shut the Bleep and make he obey the rules
Re: Koboko Master: FRSC Must Be Corrective, Not Punitive- Comedian Shares Experience by 02Kebreal(m): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oga go and do the right thing and stop ranting seeking public sympathy
Re: Koboko Master: FRSC Must Be Corrective, Not Punitive- Comedian Shares Experience by PaulH07: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Me I'll just park my car jeje and be entering public transportation. I'll also try not to waka late for night.

I know how much love exhausted on repairing my car since I bashed it. Any babe wey no gree for me can go to hell, motor na liability for this naija, no thanks to these extortionists..m
Re: Koboko Master: FRSC Must Be Corrective, Not Punitive- Comedian Shares Experience by goody1shoe73(m): 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
They're just after money. Same way I was stopped on my way to an early morning management meeting. I had lent someone my car extinguisher coz he wanted to travel, then I forgot to replace it. After much pleading with them for a pardon since I was late fell on deaf ears, I had to start negotiating on the 'penalty' to pay them in order not to go to the bank to pay. Those guys are really mean. It took all I had not to throw curses at them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns In New Makeup Photo / Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley / Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.