Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba (27843 Views)

NPFL: Afelokhai Backs Club Owners Decision / CLBRIBERY: Enyimba’s Afelokhai Reveals How He Rejected Bribe From Sudanese Club / OFFICIAL: Manchester United Sign Aaron Wan-bissaka From Crystal Palace For £50m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by christejames(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2020
Rivers United confirms the signing of Afelokhai and Anaemena from Enyimba

Rivers United have confirmed the signing of Ifeanyi Anaemena and Theophilus Afelokhai from rivals Enyimba International of Aba.

The Stanley Eguma side confirmed the signing of the experienced duo on Tuesday following the expiration of their contract with the People’s Elephant.

Enyimba showed interest in keeping both players, but the People’s Elephant couldn’t reach agreement over a new deal.

Afelokhai who previously played for Kano Pillars is now expected pocket N1.2 million as monthly salary from his deal with Rivers United, while Anaemena is expected to a million naira.

The 32 years old Afelokhai who spent five years with the People’s Elephant after joining the Aba side from Kano Pillars in December 2015.

Meanwhile, Ifeanyi Anamena who Captained the team arrived from defunct Giwa United in 2014 and both players helped the club win two league titles each.

They are now expected to help drivers United challenge for the league crown and CAF Confederation Cup next season.
Source: https://www.brila.net/rivers-united-confirms-the-signing-of-afelokhai-and-anaemena-from-enyimba/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by sorsor(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2020
Million naira as salary for Nigeria league

The question na will they be getting the money as at when due?

Wawu Ftc and the post made front page abeg whose in charge of Ftc money o come and pay me Asap.....

174 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by kenzysmith: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2020
league were player from pillar will be sign from direct rivals eyimba is that one league no foriegn coaches no proper club stadiums just Olympic stadiums, to advertisements electronics board around d pitches no bitter rivary no investors no wonder dangote can't buy a club here causes he will be throwing his money inside water they should merge with Cameroun and ghana leagues.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by christejames(m): 8:56am On Aug 27, 2020
sorsor:
Million naira as salary for Nigeria league

The question na will they be getting the money as at when due?

It shows you don't follow the local league.

, honeric01 please help move this to the front page so more Nigerians can be acquainted with the local league.

Let's promote ours also.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by christejames(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2020
kenzysmith:

league were player from pillar will be sign from direct rivals eyimba is that one league tuweh

Arsenal that signed Luiz and Willian from Chelsea makes EPL a Farmers league I guess

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by WibusJaga: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2020
That's about $600 per week!
Wilfred Ndidi of Leicester over $90,000 per week!
It is well.

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by kenzysmith: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2020
christejames:

Arsenal that signed Luiz and Willian from Chelsea makes EPL a Farmers league I guess
to me enyimba and pillars is like barca and madrid they should be bitter rival even ghanian league kotoko n hearts don't trade players we still ve long way to go

16 Likes

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by christejames(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2020
kenzysmith:
to me enyimba and pillars is like barca and madrid they should be bitter rival even ghanian league kotoko n hearts don't trade players we still ve long way to go

Being a rival doesn't mean you can't let go of some players that you have used in their prime.

Meanwhile, Enyimba and Pillars are not the major rivals in NPFL, when you talk about heated rivals you mention Rangers International and Enyimba, those are the clubs that does things akin to what you alluded about Kotoko and Oaks.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by kenzysmith: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2020
christejames:

Being a rival doesn't mean you can't let go of some players that you have used in their prime.

Meanwhile, Enyimba and Pillars are not the major rivals in NPFL, when you talk about heated rivals you mention Rangers International and Enyimba, those are the clubs that does things akin to what you alluded about Kotoko and Oaks.
am done with u u know nothing can't be aguring with a teenager

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by christejames(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2020
kenzysmith:
am done with u u know nothing can't be aguring with a teenager

Try and convince me old man.

Old man, you think NPFL is like the La Liga, Seria A, Ligue 1 etc that have one or two clubs dominating year in year out?

Go and get properly enlightened on NPFL before you come here disgracing yourself just to prove nothing.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by ForeThinker: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2020
Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by sacajawea: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2020
Not bad at all, and me sef Sabi play ball oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2020
Dr
Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by money121(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Tonimax: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2020
smileyz
Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by MrOjay1(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2020
Hmmm
Will they be paid their salaries as at when due?

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2020
WibusJaga:
That's about $600 per week!
Wilfred Ndidi of Leicester over $90,000 per week!
It is well.

Right, so you want Eyimba fans to pay £25 to £75 per match as ticket (that's 13000-40000 naira) , plus get them to sign deals with advertiser's worth more than any state's budget before they can reach the level where they would be able to pay Ndidi level salary

64 Likes

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Plkm8: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2020
christejames:

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by taiocol: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2020
Old man like Afelokhai. Rivers United nor get directions undecided

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2020
Pls which NPFL club go sign me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by freshkpomo(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2020
Verdict: more of this please..

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Stop complaining and take action today by joining the movement

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by chichijas(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2020
I love football, I wished I can play as Messi or hazard.

I would start from Nigeria league, I love the fun.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2020
Nice
Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by fergie001: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2020
paulolee.....leave Messi...come here...na one Milla monthly...na Prof 2 months salary o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by parzdor(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2020
Eaq
Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by taiocol: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2020
kenzysmith:
Lol, it's child's play when it comes to any Oriental derby or Enyimba vs 3SC

5 Likes

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by softplace: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2020
Most people don't know in NPL they pay salaries well

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS / Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? / West Ham Signs Samir Nasri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.