Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret (4211 Views)

Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:36am On Feb 25, 2011
Say No!!!! to limited bundles,
Yes to 18G a Month,
Another Yes to 56G three month Browsing,
with just N2000
download everything you need without looking back!!!!
watch and listen to tv,radio
heavy files is nothing with indian web proxy
try,test and see my package is wonderful
add me on facebook with
gej mgbenka ifeanyi
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by stephkells: 7:07am On Feb 25, 2011
This is how n why dis country is spoilt, info is meant to be shared on dis site and not to be sent to emails, @admins pls query dat guy.
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by kingsley49: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2011
check your mail all
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by Osecool(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2011
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by codedemax(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2011
i need it yea is Email : emax4live@yahoo.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by oloriooko(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2011
buzz me at bob_blaze@ymail.com

sorry my addy above has the underscore between the two bs i.e. bob underscore blaze

thanks
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by chei: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2011
highly interested gtwist2001@yahoo.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by pipszilla(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2011
@kingsley, hit meee!
topmosteddy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by LoveKing(m): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2011
@op

You just got wind of the info. and you want to make some quick bucks with it.

Abeg slow down.

Its People like You that cast good stuffs like this.

ITS NOT A MUST EVERYONE MUST HAVE IT

Keep it to yourself first. If you spread it like wildfire, what makes you think mtn wont block it?
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by nikky5(m): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2011
Pls I am also interested.My email is sharontunny2000@yahoo.com.
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by tjbuster07: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2011
tjbuster07@yahoo.com, thanx bro
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by pullymack: 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2011
this guy are crime please bros go away from this guy a beg ooooooooooooooooooh
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by bejay1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2011
PLS, THIS IS E MAIL: talk2beejay2000@yahoo.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by yugoboss2(m): 12:44am On Mar 02, 2011
just sign up @ /ugobros click on forums,make a post to the moderator requesting for software and it will be sent to you free of charge, all you need to do is download and install, (pls note that you'll be asked to verify your e-mail address by signing in to your mail and clicking on the link in the mail, )or just go to donate or download pages of the site and click the link there to download the file, you'll get the settings from the moderator at the forum.IF YOU RUN INTO ANY PROBLEMS JUST POST THE PROBLEMS ON THE FORUM ON THE SITE AND THEY'LL BE ATTENDED TO, ALSO ENSURE TO POST YOUR TESTIMONIES ON THE FORUM,
bye.
p.s; sorry i cant post the full url here cuz of the forum rules, but just type ugobros into google and it will provide you with the full url, for more call 07039831190 or write to ugobros4u2@gmail.com.everything in life ought to be freeeee
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by okiuso(m): 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2011
Mine is godswill24@ymail.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by Redstone(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2011
This is my email: atlanticredstone@gmail.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by nigs(m): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2011
nawa for u guys, why not stay wiv d ones u know, iwp, privoxy and d rest? Well padis am givin ma iwp servers for 1200/yr. It's pretty fast. Holla me if u need a testserver. 07062808617
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by lambano007: 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]HELLO HOUSE,
Don,t mind dis Jackass called Kingsley he,s abt 2 scam u of ur hard earned cash, there's no such thing as every tin he placed on board he's a HUNGRY FOOL tryin 2 rip off ppl.
Piece of Advice; IGNORE THE BASTARD
[/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by pohpe: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2011
this is my mail add icezman2@hotmail.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by McGeorge1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
god dey. he will see you guys that need free things
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by mycherish: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
sundaic4real@gmail.com :thanks
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by pohpe: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2011
hi bros i need it too plz send it to icezman2@hotmail.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by templays(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2011
Lets see what u ave to offer! Tobee.akin@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by Ajayioluwa: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
This is my email:- Oluwatosina@rocketmail.com
Re: I Can Never Pay Mtn To Browse; Check Out This South African Secret by donstevewrites: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2011
Among all of u wu dropped their mail add here for this guys' free stuff wu got anytin positive to say about wat he's offering.common guys if anyone is a scam its ur duty to expose him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fairly Used Hp Laptop Pavilion Dm4 For Sale / Help On How To Configure China Phone To Browse / Dell 12GB RAM, 128GB SSD+1TB HDD, Quad-Core i7-7700HQ, 4GB Nvidia GTX 1050

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.