Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1364198 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 1:17am On Aug 15, 2021
IRCC give us ITA, give us PPR, let there be landing gist so we can post congrats and photos........ grin

Seriously though, in view of potential vaccine passport requirements, it may be a good idea to go and get jabbed.......even if you are a staunch COVID denier and anti-vaxxer who has had no personal experience of the agony this illness can cause....even if you don't trust the Nigerian system, some protection is better than none, at all at all na im bad pass.

As for IRCC, I tow a very unpopular path in giving them the benefit of the doubt. 1. I no get choice, I just have to see this thing through by God's grace 2. Nigeria and much of Africa ex SA have been spared the worst of the pandemic but it was tough for Europe and North America, the initial restrictions were, in my view, to protect their people 3. Why allow students and not PRs?....money, they like money and so do I so, I can understand 4. We blamed them in 2020 for issuing COPRs and not letting people travel and they stopped ......now we blame them for not issuing COPRs at all, even though people with COPRs can land. It is clear we are not a priority given the CEC apps they have to deal with. Some people decide to live with that,  some decide to raise dust in the hope that it changes things....both views are valid. 5. Should they be accountable for their processing delays? Yes, and to an extent, they have been...... by telling us the 6 month timeline no longer holds and that they cannot give a new timeline. Should they process apps first in first out? Yes, no idea why they don't. 6. No FSW draws, how far? CEC seem easier for them to process so they are towing that path for now. It also looks like they are trying to first reissue COPRs for people whose old ones expired 7. We all hope and pray that FSWs resume soon and app processing too. My small advice, let's prepare for what comes after in the meantime.

Someone I know who is 18 months post AOR is already completing licensing exams, for example. Look at schools, research jobs areas you may want to line in etc. Pre ITA peeps can prepare their docs, ready to submit the day after ITA......If you have done all this, then just enjoy the company of your Nigerian family who you may not see for some time when you go. It's OK to bicker and argue, in fact it may be healthy. It's inevitable because we see things differently. The wait is frustrating.... but the time can also be used wisely.

#ChilledZoboForEveryone
#ItWillEndInPraise

34 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adaaso: 1:28am On Aug 15, 2021
I used my maiden name for everything on WES, it helped to avoid confusion in my schools, when filling my PR application my maiden name came up as previous name answered so I suggest u use ur maiden name all through WES
dayemola:
Dear all,
Glad to be here,
please I need help on which surname to use for WES evaluation. My passport surname is different from my credentials surname as am now married. Please I need help so that I can go ahead with the Evaluation.
Kindly assist.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by littyprincess: 5:57am On Aug 15, 2021
GraciousWords:
IRCC give us ITA, give us PPR, let there be landing gist so we can post congrats and photos........ grin

Seriously though, in view of potential vaccine passport requirements, it may be a good idea to go and get jabbed.......even if you are a staunch COVID denier and anti-vaxxer who has had no personal experience of the agony this illness can cause....even if you don't trust the Nigerian system, some protection is better than none, at all at all na im bad pass.

As for IRCC, I tow a very unpopular path in giving them the benefit of the doubt. 1. I no get choice, I just have to see this thing through by God's grace 2. Nigeria and much of Africa ex SA have been spared the worst of the pandemic but it was tough for Europe and North America, the initial restrictions were, in my view, to protect their people 3. Why allow students and not PRs?....money, they like money and so do I so, I can understand 4. We blamed them in 2020 for issuing COPRs and not letting people travel and they stopped ......now we blame them for not issuing COPRs at all, even though people with COPRs can land. It is clear we are not a priority given the CEC apps they have to deal with. Some people decide to live with that,  some decide to raise dust in the hope that it changes things....both views are valid. 5. Should they be accountable for their processing delays? Yes, and to an extent, they have been...... by telling us the 6 month timeline no longer holds and that they cannot give a new timeline. Should they process apps first in first out? Yes, no idea why they don't. 6. No FSW draws, how far? CEC seem easier for them to process so they are towing that path for now. It also looks like they are trying to first reissue COPRs for people whose old ones expired 7. We all hope and pray that FSWs resume soon and app processing too. My small advice, let's prepare for what comes after in the meantime. Someone I know who is 18 months post AOR is already completing licensing exams, for example. Look at schools, research jobs areas you may want to line in etc. Pre ITA peeps can prepare their docs, ready to submit the day after ITA......If you have done all this, then just enjoy the company of your Nigerian family who you may not see for sole time when you go. It's OK to bicker and argue, in fact it may be healthy. It's inevitable because we see things differently. The wait is frustrating.... but the time can also be used wisely.

#ChilledZoboForEveryone
#ItWillEndInPraise
I absolutely agree with you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AgreatMan: 6:20am On Aug 15, 2021
hurryup123:
Six of us in a family all graduates no job@ll
please who get any link in any federal parastatal/ Multinational companies please help any of us

B.SC Computer sc (2:1) male UNN

B.SC computer sc (2:2) female UNN

B.sc Accountancy (2:1) M.sc statistics PhD statistics. female UNN

B.sc Accountancy (2:2) Female UNN

B.SC Hospitality/tourism mgmt (2:1) Female and best graduant M.sc inview IMSU

B.sc soil science tech (2:2) male Futo

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

Seems to me u all can come together n start a company/business.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AgreatMan: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2021
littyprincess:

What are you even saying? Is IRCC delaying the applications for no reason? Aren’t you seeing that we are in a pandemic? Aren’t you hearing about the numbers of people that are dying? Abi the pandemic nor reach your side? She said what she said. It’s not fair but if you’re going to complain all day, you might as well withdraw your application so you can have peace of mind and ‘certainty’ as you call it. P.S nobody should even tag me. I know it’s not fair and that it’s also frustrating but I’m tired of adults grumbling all over the internet. All these complaining isn’t going to make the applications process faster.

A targeted complain to d right people (not NL complain) done in a civil manner would work over time.

We usually think only for ourselves. The Indians who usually bunch together r already doing something abarrit even tho their country is on lockdown. The Chinese government, if they so choose, can pull just one diplomatic string n everything will fall in line.

My only concern is that it's been 9 months n they r filling up their quota just fine. And that's a dangerously long period of time which makes them rethink whether they really need outland people.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Crystalheart: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2021
Good morning and happy new week.

I appreciate the MOD and the gurus for keeping this platform running, may God continue to bless you. Amen.

I am new here, I intend starting this journey and I need your advice.

I am 29yrs old, I have Bsc and MSc in anatomy
I am working as a Sonographer (not licensed), and it's my major work experience.

Sonography is on the NOC, Anatomy (Academic) is there too. I will need license to practice as a Sonographer over there and I can't get license without a certificate in sonography.

My question, must my educational qualification correlate with my job experience to apply for EE?
I mean can I apply even as I don't have cert in sonography?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Funky123(f): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2021
Crystalheart:

I appreciate the MOD and the gurus for keeping this platform running, may God continue to bless you. Amen.

My question, must my educational qualification correlate with my job experience to apply for EE?

Yes, you can. It doesn’t have to be what you study
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ultimus: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2021
AgreatMan:

A targeted complain to d right people (not NL complain) done in a civil manner would work over time.

We usually think only for ourselves. The Indians who usually bunch together r already doing something abarrit even tho their country is on lockdown. The Chinese government, if they so choose, can pull just one diplomatic string n everything will fall in line.

My only concern is that it's been 9 months n they r filling up their quota just fine. And that's a dangerously long period of time which makes them rethink whether they really need outland people.

The Indians keep doing the best. By numbers, they are the most affected by restrictions and processing delays, so they'll complain the loudest. I'm sure their complaints will bear fruit soon.
They (and all of us) have been thrown between politicized decision making from the pandemic especially by IRCC. 1.44 million TR and PR applications in backlogs and it is the Outlanders (and Inlanders with outland dependents) that got sacrificed to buy IRCC time to clear this horrendous mess. Students that land are not guaranteed vaxxed. Tourists will be processed and allowed to land soon. Yet PR applicants should fold their arms in uncertainty while the prime of their lives roll by "because Canada is dealing with a pandemic". More like IRCC was not responsible and preemptive enough to deal with the effects of the pandemic. Until IRCC comes out to address FSW/PNP outlanders and give them a definite timeline, they deserve to be called out everyday on their incompetence.

Like you, I'm not holding my breathe for future plans they hold for outlanders. Marco keeps beating his chest that immigration quotas are being met just fine, to which he adds "despite the pandemic". And there are already inklings that they will be rethinking their immigration plans soon. My grouse is that they process and clear their current outland clients, most of them have waited for too long.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by littyprincess: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2021
AgreatMan:

Yes I totally agreee with that last paragraph. I fear this might make the Fsw requirements/eligibility criteria way stricter. I just hope there’s no drastic change please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2021
littyprincess:

What are you even saying? Is IRCC delaying the applications for no reason? Aren’t you seeing that we are in a pandemic? Aren’t you hearing about the numbers of people that are dying? Abi the pandemic nor reach your side? She said what she said. It’s not fair but if you’re going to complain all day, you might as well withdraw your application so you can have peace of mind and ‘certainty’ as you call it. P.S nobody should even tag me. I know it’s not fair and that it’s also frustrating but I’m tired of adults grumbling all over the internet. All these complaining isn’t going to make the applications process faster.
But here you are grumbling at the fact that adults are grumbling all over the Internet.
Perhaps if it bothers you so much you can leave the thread for folks to seek comfort or sanity during a process that lacks transparency.
Tell that to the girl that got COPR,resigned her job and still can’t get a reissue.
Tell that to folks that can’t wait to reunited with their families during a ‘Panasonic’.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2021
littyprincess:

I absolutely agree with you!
Are you sure you absolutely agree? Because she literally just said it’s okay to bicker and argue but you said you are tired.

It is well…cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by littyprincess: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2021
MissMa01:

Are you sure you absolutely agree? Because she literally just said it’s okay to bicker and argue but you said you are tired.

It is well…cheers.
MissMa01:

But here you are grumbling at the fact that adults are grumbling all over the Internet.
Perhaps if it bothers you so much you can leave the thread for folks to seek comfort or sanity during a process that lacks transparency.
Tell that to the girl that got COPR,resigned her job and still can’t get a reissue.
Tell that to folks that can’t wait to reunited with their families during a ‘Panasonic’.
Are you sure you read what she wrote? Where did she say it was okay to bicker? I think It’s okay to bicker but it’s tiring when it becomes an everyday thing where you have to attack other people and constantly insult the same IRCC that is doing their best. IRCC has no control over the pandemic, they can only do as much as health Canada approves for them to do.

In summary, what she said was that the wait wasn’t fair but y’all should use this time of waiting wisely/ productively instead of bickering all day on the internet. Stop trying to be lowkey rude. I’m not the one to play with. Like the other person said, If you’re tired of waiting, please withdraw your application so you can have peace of mind. P.S stop acting like IRCC totally halted all applications. Haven’t some of you been landing?Haven’t spousal sponsorships been getting approved? Just because your own isn’t approved yet doesn’t mean they aren’t working. Are you expecting them to approve millions of applications at once during the pandemic?

Do you even realize that there is a shortage of immigration officers right now? Is your inability to follow rules not the reason many of the applications have been completely halted? Try to play smart games, win stupid prizes. Also, don’t try to use family reunification to score points. Majority of the people on this thread don’t have immediately family members that they need to re-unite with in Canada.

Maybe I should also be lowkey rude. You’re looking for transparency, what more transparency do you need? They’ve already told you that the pandemic is affecting things and that they don’t have a specific processing timeline anymore. Truth is they also can’t give a specific date because they don’t know for sure when things will be better. The pandemic has been a roller coaster, today it’s getting better, tomorrow it’s getting worse. Or do you prefer for them to tell you that applications will be approved in September and then September comes without them doing anything?

How many transparency has our own country given us? CANADA doesn’t owe you shit! They could decide to cancel all the applications right now and refund your money and nothing will happen. They’ve done it before in 2012 because they couldn’t handle the backlog, check google if you’re in doubt. Their citizens/residents will always come first before you! Accept it or continue deceiving yourself.

Honestly, this is going to be my last response on the subject matter. You can decide to continue crying on naira land or just be an adult and do better things like learning new skills(cooking, baking, driving, hair making etc), spending time with your loved ones(you probably won’t see them for a long time after landing), getting certifications in your field, researching more on the provinces you would like to live in, research on schools/daycares for your kids, start brushing up your resume. There’s so many things you could do to take your mind off the wait. It’s easier said than done but crying and insulting IRCC here isn’t going to do anything tbh. I wish y’all luck and I also hope your applications are approved soon.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lamash: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2021
lamash:
Hello guys,
Please who has a connection with Unilorin PG school?
This over a month now of trying to get them to send my MBA transcript to WES & it's one delay or the other.

Guys make una help me oooi..6 weeks now no show yet...who has a sure link?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Crystalheart: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=Funky123 post=104808249][/quote]
Alright, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GreatPerson22: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2021
Please, is there anyone here who applied for Canada Express Entry PR last December 2020 and has got approval or even landed in Canada? Please I want to know.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cnwamo(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2021
Crystalheart:

I am working as a Sonographer (not licensed), and it's my major work experience.

Sonography is on the NOC, Anatomy (Academic) is there too. I will need license to practice as a Sonographer over there and I can't get license without a certificate in sonography.

Thanks.

I’m not a guru but I believe I can answer your question.
Your NOC correlates with your work experience not your degree, however, you’ll have to show proof that you carried out the job requirements related to the NOC.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by littyprincess: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2021
GreatPerson22:
Please, is there anyone here who applied for Canada Express Entry PR last December 2020 and has got approval or even landed in Canada? Please I want to know.
I don’t know anyone. The ones I personally know of were august and September 2020 aor.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2021
AgreatMan:

True, targeted complaining works, I think. It may be the reason for the June 21 decision allowing COPRs to land. I want to believe many people benefitted from that. Seunpinky gave us his landing gist. There may be many more. Hopefully that reduces the issue somewhat.

One of the ways of getting targeted, cohesive advocacy is by shouting on fora like this, if I'm being honest. Then 1,000 people here get together, sign a petition, an MP starts raising questions at committees and boom, another breakthrough happens. Only that the shouting should not involve name calling. Once there are no insults, let's argue away, communication is good for mental health grin

The concern about CEC replacing FSW is a valid fear but we all anticipate that their need for outland immigrants far exceeds the CEC pool. Let's hope we are right.

I think we'll all have good news to share before the year ends.

#ImAnIRCCApologist

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2021
Crystalheart:

Thanks.

Short answer to question in bold is no, for FSW. Long answer, please read page 1.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NYCnextStop(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
sweetoma:
I’m almost running mad. The way I immersed myself in French for over 9months, neglecting all other aspects of my life Including work. Just to come now and be waiting aimlessly. The annoying part is if you venture on twitter and see the way IRCC is ignoring all enquiries related to FSW, it’s just inhumaine. At the end of the day, it’s not the wait that is bad, it’s the fear that the stream may be discontinued. If we at least had a timeline to look forward to, it would be easier

Please is French Language also a requirement. I thought its just IELTS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by littyprincess: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
NYCnextStop:
Please is French Language also a requirement. I thought its just IELTS
French isn’t a requirement. Only English is enough. People just do it to boost their score. If you speak both, you get extra points. That’s why people do French.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Falconx47: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
littyprincess:

While I won't grumble over the internet like you termed it, but for some it's the only way they can blow off some of the pent up steam, maybe not everyone is good with handling anxiety as you are, wouldn't it have been better if you tried to pass on your own coping mechanisms to them instead?

Little trivia, at the end of 2019, before the pandemic, IRCC were only able to process around 47% of the FSW applications they received within the 6months timeline (this was according to IRCC themselves), seems to me the backlog have always been coming, only a matter of time. The pandemic made things worse as well as provided a convenient excuse for escapism. While it may be futile ranting about things one cannot control, don't go around defending their honor like they're blameless.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
I guess Canada also doesn’t owe anyone including citizens of other G7 countries (supposedly on their level) any form of transparency because Nigerians are in the mix.
Interesting part is IRCC has admitted that their current system is out of date meaning they have to physically be in the office to process applications.

We blame pandemic but other countries are already back to normal life and working. As simple as COPR re-issue it gets discussed in House of Commons every other business day.

Let’s not even talk about the judicial review of waiting 57months to get a response.
If they want to cancel applications, it’s within their rights to do so but they actually owe applicants a decision after the processing fee has been paid.

Anyway, our fellow countrymen cross the atlantic and suddenly assume people on the other side are not enlightened - we have seen such comments here over and over.

Anyone that wants to grumble ,cry, wail should do so- feel free instead of holding it in and being depressed. If there’s no space here, your AOR WhatsApp groups should let you vent, cry and kumbaya with you.

You started this journey and that’s brave, it’s only a matter of time and everything will fall into place.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NneAku344: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
littyprincess:

Maybe I should also be lowkey rude. You’re looking for transparency, what more transparency do you need? They’ve already told you that the pandemic is affecting things and that they don’t have a specific processing timeline anymore. Truth is they also can’t give a specific date because they don’t know for sure when things will be better. The pandemic has been a roller coaster, today it’s getting better, tomorrow it’s getting worse. Or do you prefer for them to tell you that applications will be approved in September and then September comes without them doing anything?

How many transparency has our own country given us? CANADA doesn’t owe you shit! They could decide to cancel all the applications right now and refund your money and nothing will happen. They’ve done it before in 2012 because they couldn’t handle the backlog, check google if you’re in doubt. Their citizens/residents will always come first before you! Accept it or continue deceiving yourself.

NA WA! What is paining you like this?

You are already in Canada, you say.. And yet you are here on a thread meant for aspiring immigrants attacking people and trying to 'what they write. People shouldn't complain about what is eating them up because??

Anyway, may you find joy and fulfillment in Canada, so you can at least get busy with things and be happy because what's all this bile and bitterness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NYCnextStop(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
littyprincess:

French isn’t a requirement. Only English is enough. People just do it to boost their score. If you speak both, you get extra points. That’s why people do French.
OK. What's the minimum score one should target?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by littyprincess: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
NYCnextStop:
OK. What's the minimum score one should target?
I think anything above 470 is good tbh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by littyprincess: 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
NneAku344:

NA WA! What is paining you like this?

You are already in Canada, you say.. And yet you are here on a thread meant for aspiring immigrants attacking people and trying to 'what they write. People shouldn't complain about what is eating them up because??

Anyway, may you find joy and fulfillment in Canada, so you can at least get busy with things and be happy because what's all this bile and bitterness

I’m not pained. I only had to be blunt because people like you can’t handle the truth and resort to attacking people/being rude. I wouldn’t attack anyone if they didn’t attack me first. Stop the stupid micro aggression. You can’t respond to me in an insulting tone and then cry that I’m bitter when I respond back. If the truth is bitterness, then So be it. Like I said, Canada doesn’t owe you anything.

And where did I mention that I wasn’t also an aspiring immigrant? Y’all really act like you know everything. Once someone states the truth, y’all like to assume they have developed superiority complex because they’re finally a PR or citizen. You need to look within yourselves, maybe you just have inferiority complex. As for me, even a Canadian citizen would never be able to intimidate me. Y’all stay playing victim. I live in Canada doesn’t mean I’m a PR or Citizen. So when I say Canada doesn’t owe you shit, I’m talking to my self also. It’s a bitter pill I’ve had to swallow. You better accept it instead of calling people bitter. Foreigners really are never a priority in most countries. Maybe it might shock you to know that I also have an application that’s been processing for monthssssssssss. Maybe I’m just more understanding because I’m in here already and can see firsthand how bad things really are in terms of the pandemic.

Anyways Na you sabi. I’m not responding to you anymore. Wish you luck too. May you also find happiness, maybe you’d finally develop balls to handle the truth. P.S you can continue crying all you want on the thread and on Twitter please, It’s really not that deep to me. Are you happy now? I hope your crying gets your application approved ASAP. Lmaooo sorry to all of you that are getting offfended by the truth. I don’t have strength to argue again. Sorry, you can insult the government and IRCC all you want please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Datevilme: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Last last, na who wear shoe know where e dey pain am.

We will all get to Canada eventually.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by seunpinky(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Submitted my application October 1st 2020.
Got CoPR March 2021, landed July 2021.

GreatPerson22:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by littyprincess: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
seunpinky:
Submitted my application October 1st 2020.
Got CoPR March 2021, landed July 2021.

Wow your timeline was so fast. Congrats!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Bluevy: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Please who has link to futa PGD for transcript?
Please it's very urgent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adegokk: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Evening. Please I have been following and just started my canada waka. But I have some issues with University of Ibadan confirmation of my wes.

Please an anyone help me??

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.