Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory (4983 Views)

Zamfara No-fly Zone: We Suspect Helicopters Are Used To Take Arms To Bandits — P / Oshiomhole Missing From Ize-iyamu Acknowledgement List / Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by NGpatriot: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
From page 227.

2012 Annual Reports and Accounts - diamondbank

Apr 17, 2012 - Sun born yacht hotel.

The non current asset disclosed as held for sale is a mobile hotel "the sun born yacht" purchased in February 2008 by the Group's former subsidiary, diamond Capital Limited. Assets of diamondCapital were transferred to the bank in 2011 on sale

www.diamondbank.com/download/2012-ANNUAL-REPORT-ACCOUNTS.pdf

To start with, the boat is not missing, Diamond bank, the owner of the boat bought and sold the boat, the it's in the annual report, it's in court and public records.

Though I enjoy making fun of the ignorant and jobless OP and his ignorant and redundant threads, but sometimes we must educate uneducated people, we must free them from ignorance and prevent further embarrassments on their part, it's community service, somebody gotta do it.

grin grin
Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by Oladeji245(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
LegendHero:

As a human being and as a Nigerian, you have your biases and it’s not a must for everyone to be a party member before they think they can support an individual.

I have NEVER registered or held any party membership before, so where exactly is the allegation that I’m APC coming from?

I’m only pro-Yoruba, and being a pro-Yoruba sometimes drag you to the conservative side and that explain why most of you always see me in that image.

By the way, why can’t you present your argument without curse or insult? Is it that you lack home training or you’re just a frustrated human being looking for who to hate on?

You don’t know me and I don’t think I’ve ever wronged you in life. So why all this continuous barrage of hate?

Lastly, I will still lend you an offer of friendship. If you’re this bitter because of brokenness, just send me a DM.

Gracias!
I see d pro yoruba in you in the way u eulogise APC/Tinubu and way u always throw vituperations and mockery on Oyo state governor Makinde...
so much for your pro yoruba hypocrisy..
u are an APC supporter..quite clear and simple and there's nothing wrong in that.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by LegendHero(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Oladeji245:

I see d pro yoruba in you in the way u eulogise APC/Tinubu and way u always throw vituperations and mockery on Oyo state governor Makinde...
u are an APC supporter..quite clear and simple and there's nothing wrong in that.

Alright. At least you replied without curse this time around. I appreciate you for that.

Omo Ibadan ni mi, it hurts that Seyi that we trusted with such high hopes is currently moving sluggishly and that calls for concern.

I was engaging some folks from the other side on here the other time and everyone is showcasing the project of their governors. When I rushed to Seyi Makinde social media profile or his media spokesperson profile, I couldn't see any achievement worth of showcasing here and the only one that came to the aid is Dapo Abiodun.

Go on Dapo Abiodun social media or his "Ogun State Monitoring team" media profile on Facebook. You can at least see what he has done for the past one year. Can you see scolding Seyi Makinde has nothing to do with APC or PDP? It is seeing Yoruba state progressing.

I remember you abused me on Aregbesola matter too. while I am not from Osun, but at least there are countless projects worthy of commendation that Aregbesola had while he was Osun governor. Those are the kind of things I want to see about Yoruba governors and I will continue to showcase them either it is from PDP or APC.

If you check my posts, you will clearly see I am pro-Yoruba and I have always spoken along that line. Since Yoruba states are majorly APC states, I will definitely look biased in my assertions but that does not make me a party man.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Oladeji245:

He claims he is neutral, yet always attacks Makinde. He sits on a throne of lies.
Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
LegendHero:

Alright. At least you replied without curse this time around. I appreciate you for that.

Omo Ibadan ni mi, it hurts that Seyi that we trusted with such high hopes is currently moving sluggishly and that calls for concern.

I was engaging some folks from the other side on here the other time and everyone is showcasing the project of their governors. When I rushed to Seyi Makinde social media profile or his media spokesperson profile, I couldn't see any achievement worth of showcasing here and the only one that came to the aid is Dapo Abiodun.

Go on Dapo Abiodun social media or his "Ogun State Monitoring team" media profile on Facebook. You can at least see what he has done for the past one year. Can you see scolding Seyi Makinde has nothing to do with APC or PDP? It is seeing Yoruba state progressing.

I remember you abused me on Aregbesola matter too. while I am not from Osun, but at least there are countless projects worthy of commendation that Aregbesola had while he was Osun governor. Those are the kind of things I want to see about Yoruba governors and I will continue to showcase them either it is from PDP or APC.

If you check my posts, you will clearly see I am pro-Yoruba and I have always spoken along that line. Since Yoruba states are majorly APC states, I will definitely look biased in my assertions but that does not make me a party man.
You have never criticized any APC governor. What about the cargo airport Aregbesola wasted billions on, while he was owing workers salaries and pensions, some who died without getting paid.
Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
OK2NVME:

You are talking about Gilbert Chagoury a Lebanese business man who acted as both Abacha's money launderer and international fixer.

Gilbert Chagoury is a major campaign donor to the DNC and Clinton presidential bids. He is also a major contributor to the Clinton foundation.

It was his timely generous donation on behalf of Abacha that saw to Bill Clinton dropping sanctions on the Abacha govt over the execution of Ken Saro-Wiwa.

Same Chagoury convinced Abacha to announce Tinubu as his VP during his failed transition to civilian rule.

Chagoury convinced Abacha that by nominating a Yoruba person who also was prominent in NADECO the whole June 12 clamour will fade away.

This is confirmed by Abiola's own son who stated correctly that Yoruba politicians, Obas and those in NADECO bettayed his father.

When Abacha died, Clinton sent his envoy to poison Abiola so that Abiola will not expose the betrayal and corruption by both his own people and the Clinton WH.

So it came as no surprise that Gilbert Chagoury will then groom Tinubu into the international criminal syndicate of the Clinton Foundation.

Tinubu has been paying and still continues to pay into the Clinton purse and also fund the demonic Democratic Party.

Fun fact: The Chicago law firm that represented Tinubu during his drug case in the US had at that time a young inexperienced Havard law graduate who worked as a legal resercher before venturing off into Politics - Obama.

Tinubu is part of the global criminal Clinton crime syndicate and that is why Obasanjo could not get to remove or prosecute him.

Tinubu is only relevant in Nigerian politics as long as he continues paying into the Clinton purse and so his desperation to control Lagos by all means.

Hilary's loss really dealt a blow to Tinubu and Buhari knew this and that's why they sidelined him. If Hilary had won, Buhari would have not teated Tinubu the way he did.

But as 2020 US election cones closer, drawing a Trump re-election imninent and the entire collapse of the DNC and Clinton criminal syndicate in the US, Tinubu is really scared shitless and that is why he is desperate to become President towards giving himself immunity from all the big toes he has stepped on since 1999.

You can now see why your average Yoruba APC zombie hates Trump.
This is Tinubu's business partner, Abacha best friend during his dictatorship shocked.

Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by LegendHero(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You have never criticized any APC governor. What about the cargo airport Aregbesola wasted billions on, while he was owing workers salaries and pensions, some who died without getting paid.

That is Aregbesola's problem and it is disgraceful that he had to borrow above his means at the detriment of the state workers.

Every sane person will condemn him. But my own reasons for liking Aregbesola was that at least we can see his impact in terms of infrastructure and he tried his best in Osun State. There are other governors that will waste money on irrelevant projects but yet won't do anything worthy of commendation.

Yoruba will say arun oju ni, if Makinde at least delivered projects worthy of commendation, people including me will showcase and celebrate him.

If Makinde develops Oyo state, It won't be to the advantage of PDP alone, it will be for all the people in Oyo whether PDP or APC.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
LegendHero:

That is Aregbesola's problem and it is disgraceful that he had to borrow above his means at the detriment of the state workers.

Every sane person will condemn him. But my own reasons for liking Aregbesola was that at least we can see his impact in terms of infrastructure and he tried his best in Osun State. There are other governors that will waste money on irrelevant projects but yet won't do anything worthy of commendation.

Yoruba will say arun oju ni, if Makinde at least delivered projects worthy of commendation, people including me will showcase and celebrate him.

If Makinde develops Oyo state, It won't be to the advantage of PDP alone, it will be for all the people in Oyo whether PDP or APC.
The cargo airport was a white elephant project. How heartless can you be to owe workers their salaries and pensions and be able to sleep at night. They had rent to pay,children to feed and needed to attend to their medical needs.

In sane societies he will be held culpable for mass murder for all the workers that died.
Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by LegendHero(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The cargo airport was a white elephant project. How heartless can you be to owe workers their salaries and pensions and be able to sleep at night. They have rent to pay,children to feed and need to attend to their medical needs.

In sane societies he will be held culpable for mass murder for all the workers that died.

Yes he bleeped up by not paying workers salaries and deserves every grievances people have against him.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
LegendHero:

Yes he bleeped up by not paying workers salaries and deserves every grievances people have against him.

We finally see eye to eye. I thought you were an irredemable zombie.
Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by NGpatriot: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
LegendHero:

1. He paid workers salaries based on salary scale with the lowest paid in the civil service collecting almost 100% of their pay , insinuating that he did not pay at is almost ;lying and deceptive.

2. Borrowing money to fund infrastructures was a wonderful move, the only reason why we are talking about this issue is because of low price of oil which dwindled allocations and crippled the economy.

Nearly all the states in Nigeria collected salary bail out. If you are going to go there, please lay out all the facts.

3. What the government of Osun state under Aregbe did with their borrowed funds are still on the ground. Aregbesola delivered more infrastructures than any other governor in Nigeria when he was in office except Fashola in Lagos for a shot period.

States’ IGR hits N691 billion as Osun, others recorded biggest growth

On the other hand, Osun State’s IGR rose from N4.7 billion in half-year 2018 to N4.72 billion in half-year 2019, representing 131% in its IGR increase.

https://nationaldailyng.com/lagos-leads-other-states-in-igr-as-osun-others-record-growth/

4. Osun state's economy @ 131% growth is massive, this is what you get when you invest in the people and infrastructure. All the metrics and quality of life index are all in favor of Osun state from low unemployment to low misery index, low poverty rate and still the most peaceful state in Nigeria.

How many states in Nigeria are growing economically at over 100% in Nigeria? How many?

Are the states with low debts even growing at all?

Anambra with their so called low debt fell economically with 50% drop in IGR.

5. Today, Aregbesola's policies are paying off, they still have everything they spent their money shining on the ground, their economy is doing great, but you can not say the same for very rich states like Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Delta with riches and debts almost twice the size of Osun's debt with nothing to show.

6. On state under Aregbesola delivered more infrastructures than the whole of SS with all their wealth combined, ask for proof if you need proof.

You have to be factual and put things in perspective for proper understanding of available facts.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by LegendHero(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

1. He paid workers salaries based on salary scale with the lowest paid in the civil service collecting almost 100% of their pay , insinuating that he did not pay at is almost ;lying and deceptive.

2. Borrowing money to fund infrastructures was a wonderful move, the only reason why we are talking about this issue is because of low price of oil which dwindled allocations and crippled the economy.

Nearly all the states in Nigeria collected salary bail out. If you are going to go there, please lay out all the facts.

3. What the government of Osun state under Aregbe did with their borrowed funds are still on the ground. Aregbesola delivered more infrastructures than any other governor in Nigeria when he was in office except Fashola in Lagos for a shot period.

4. Osun state's economy @ 131% growth is massive, this is what you get when you invest in the people and infrastructure. All the metrics and quality of life index are all in favor of Osun state from low unemployment to low misery index, low poverty rate and still the most peaceful state in Nigeria.

5. Today, Aregbesola's policies are paying off, they still have everything they spent their money shining on the ground, their economy is doing great, but you can not say the same for very rich states like Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Delta with riches and debts almost twice the size of Osun's debt with nothing to show.

6. On state under Aregbesola delivered more infrastructures than the whole of SS with all their wealth combined, ask for proof if you need proof.

You have to be factual and put things in perspective for proper understanding of available facts.

Alright understood clearly.
Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

How many states in Nigeria are growing economically at over 100% in Nigeria? How many?

Are the states with low debts even growing at all?

Anambra with their so called low debt fell economically with 50% drop in IGR.

You sit on a throne of lies!

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/400651-osun-retirees-protest-non-payment-of-entitlements-since-2015.html

Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by Oladeji245(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
LegendHero:

u only deceive those who want to be deceived...
lol..so the modern slavery going on in Lagos where a single man and his family has cornered the forturnes of an entire state is worthy of emulation..
so Aregbe hilariously nicknamed "baba hafusa" for his penchant of owing years of salaries and pensions and gratuities including throwing d state in to economic mess with his white elephant projects such as "airport, onababaona , opon imo, is deserving of your praise but new governor makinde( whom im not actually a fan of) is deserving of "audio governor" in less than a year in office..
lol....
U even mention Dapo abiodun, the most clueless governor in SW right now, on any Ogun thread even your fellow APC are sincere enough to always deride him..
so much for your pro Yorubaness...
your hypocrisy stinks of shii
like I said support your APC in d open as thats no crime and stop dancing on d altar of your pseudo neutrality...

1 Like

Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Oladeji245:

u only deceive those who want to be deceived...
lol..so the modern slavery going on in Lagos where a single man and his family has cornered the forturnes of an entire state is worthy of emulation..
so Aregbe hilariously nicknamed "baba hafusa" for his penchant of owing years of salaries and pensions and gratuities including throwing d state in to economic mess with his white elephant projects such as "airport, onababaona , opon imo, is deserving of your praise but new governor makinde( whom im not actually a fan of) is deserving of "audio governor" in less than a year in office..
lol....
U even mention Dapo abiodun, the most clueless governor in SW right now, on any Ogun thread even your fellow APC are sincere enough to always deride him..
so much for your pro Yorubaness...
your hypocrisy stinks of shii
like I said support your APC in d open as thats no crime and stop dancing on d altar of your pseudo neutrality...
The only issue he has with Makinde is that he is in PDP.
Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by NkemChukwudi: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Joe Igbokwe countered that version of the story. We need an investigation by the Lagos House of Assembly to find the true story.

The state finances are opaque and the way inventory assets are handled are not transparent. A freedom of information request on Alpha Beta contracts for example was also denied.

Why don’t you idiots go and question your thieving governors in the East who have rendered your ffked up homeland uninhabitable!

Flat screen (Head)
Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Joe Igbokwe countered that version of the story. We need an investigation by the Lagos House of Assembly to find the true story.

The state finances are opaque and the way inventory assets are handled are not transparent. A freedom of information request on Alpha Beta contracts for example was also denied.
Investigation on what? by who, on who?
You are talking as if you don't live in Nigeria
Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
OK2NVME:

You are talking about Gilbert Chagoury a Lebanese business man who acted as both Abacha's money launderer and international fixer.

Gilbert Chagoury is a major campaign donor to the DNC and Clinton presidential bids. He is also a major contributor to the Clinton foundation.

It was his timely generous donation on behalf of Abacha that saw to Bill Clinton dropping sanctions on the Abacha govt over the execution of Ken Saro-Wiwa.

Same Chagoury convinced Abacha to announce Tinubu as his VP during his failed transition to civilian rule.

Chagoury convinced Abacha that by nominating a Yoruba person who also was prominent in NADECO the whole June 12 clamour will fade away.

This is confirmed by Abiola's own son who stated correctly that Yoruba politicians, Obas and those in NADECO bettayed his father.

When Abacha died, Clinton sent his envoy to poison Abiola so that Abiola will not expose the betrayal and corruption by both his own people and the Clinton WH.

So it came as no surprise that Gilbert Chagoury will then groom Tinubu into the international criminal syndicate of the Clinton Foundation.

Tinubu has been paying and still continues to pay into the Clinton purse and also fund the demonic Democratic Party.

Fun fact: The Chicago law firm that represented Tinubu during his drug case in the US had at that time a young inexperienced Havard law graduate who worked as a legal resercher before venturing off into Politics - Obama.

Tinubu is part of the global criminal Clinton crime syndicate and that is why Obasanjo could not get to remove or prosecute him.

Tinubu is only relevant in Nigerian politics as long as he continues paying into the Clinton purse and so his desperation to control Lagos by all means.

Hilary's loss really dealt a blow to Tinubu and Buhari knew this and that's why they sidelined him. If Hilary had won, Buhari would have not teated Tinubu the way he did.

But as 2020 US election cones closer, drawing a Trump re-election imninent and the entire collapse of the DNC and Clinton criminal syndicate in the US, Tinubu is really scared shitless and that is why he is desperate to become President towards giving himself immunity from all the big toes he has stepped on since 1999.

You can now see why your average Yoruba APC zombie hates Trump.
Are you a ProTrump
Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Why don’t you idiots go and question your thieving governors in the East who have rendered your ffked up homeland uninhabitable!

Flat screen (Head)

Rule number 2
Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by Naijiant: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
The yacht is back in London.

The Lagos floating 4.1.9 white elephant hotel

The Sunborn Yacht Hotel, now back at London's Docklands and restored to its splendour

I was in the Docklands in east London yesterday and was a bit taken aback when I saw the massive and luxurious Sunborn Yacht Hotel moored by the River Thames.

I was like: “Is this the same boat that was taken to Lagos in November 2008 to help turn the city into a tourist Mecca and a Dubai of West Africa”?

The floating hotel was part of the Docklands scenery from 2005 until some people thought it was a good idea for it to be moored by the Lagos Marina. The deal that took it to Lagos was shrouded in mystery. Then Lagos State commissioner for tourism Tokunbo Akifuyomi claimed it was acquired under a “public private partnership” between the state government and Diamond Capital Investment Ltd and that it was going to boost tourism in the state.

No one was quite sure who contributed what to the estimated 8bn naira (about $40m) price tag. What became clear was that yacht fell very quickly into a serious state of disrepair and rust, and was not put to use, with no tourist dollars coming in.

The Sunborn Yacht Hotel in Lagos, unused and decaying
The Sunborn Yacht Hotel in Lagos, unused and decaying
The yacht disappeared from Lagos in 2013 and some have claimed that the public money used to acquire it also disappeared with it. The opposition in the state screamed corruption and asked then governor Babatunde Fashola to account for the state’s involvement in such a floating white elephant.

Tunji Shelle, the state chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) asked in early 2014: “After floating miserably on the Marina water for so long, the controversial Sunburn Yacht, which cost the Lagos State Government, under (former Governor) Bola Tinubu, a whooping N8bn suddenly disappeared, only to be sighted at Thames in England.

“Now, the question is: who orchestrated this 419 and who were the beneficiaries of this waste of public fund. This is certainly a fraud and (Governor Babatunde) Fashola must tell us something he knows about this fraud, failure which he remains an accessory after the fact in the fraud.”

The claims that no public money was involved in the deal were betrayed by the response at the time from Joe Igbokwe the publicity secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos State: “Every successful investor or businessman will tell you that business is not a bed of roses. He knows business is not all about gains all the time; you gain in some and lose in some. It is the same with governments all over the world. No government anywhere in the world will tell you that it has achieved 100 per cent success in every decision it has taken.

“The world will forgive you for taking decisions and making all the mistakes but the world will not forgive you if you do not take decisions at all for fear of failure. LASG [Lagos State Government] has done away with the bad business called the Sunborn Yacht project. Case rested.”

After being refurbished and modernised in Finland, the bad business for the people of Lagos, but “good business” for “the beneficiaries of this waste of public fund” aka the Sunborn Yacht Hotel returned to London’s Docklands last year.

It was a remarkable case of “back to sender”. Shame we can’t say the same about the Lagos State money that funded its purchase.
https://www.naijiant.com/articles/the-lagos-floating-419-white-elephant-hotel/
Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by NkemChukwudi: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Rule number 2

Flat head!!!
Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Flat head!!!
Rude!
Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 11, 2020
Have the three helicopters or boat been found?
Re: Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory by Gift96: 5:56am On Apr 12

This is Tinubu's business partner, Abacha best friend during his dictatorship shocked.
cute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Department Of State Services DSS Arrested Paul Enenche, Dele Momodu & Dino / Photo: Peter Obi Donates Another World Class Borehole To Sokoto Community / Dangote Buys Eight Seater Private Jet At $45 Million For Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.