Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,142 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State (3447 Views)

NAF To Take Delivery Of 55 Fighter Helicopters In December / The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS / Nigeria About To Become The Next Venezuela - UK Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by PastorDelight1: 5:58am On Aug 28, 2020
Rossinky:

Helicopters are stolen all the time in the USA.

It took me less than 2 minutes to find THIS story online, and we haven't seen Canadians ''mocking Americans'' online because of it:

https://murciatoday.com/firefighting-helicopter-stolen-in-cuenca-while-pilot-was-asleep_1486754-a.html

I have no issue with Ghanaians mocking us but I'm just surprised how people will be so bold to steal a whole helicopter a government property not private oh
Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by nsiba: 6:10am On Aug 28, 2020
Rossinky:

They must be really bored...
Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by Rossinky: 6:12am On Aug 28, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Rossinky, your a spokexman for the fantastically corrupt ruling elite. you lost me defending leaders that move in 8-40 car armed convoys.

Who created the insecurity? If not the failed leaders that turned the country to the poverty and corruption capital of the world.

Abeg shut up.....Who created the insecurity in America that causes 70,000 Americans to be shot dead each year?

Who created the insecurity there that led to President John F Kennedy getting assassinated in his car?

Mumu, the same thing or worse will happen in other countries, and you will be kissing their butts night and day regardless, but let 1/10th of it happen in Nigeria and all hell breaks loose in your head, and it is your sign of a ''failed state''.

Demented person drowning in inferiority complex.

Hope you don't infect your kids with your lunacy.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by nsiba: 6:13am On Aug 28, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
One will want to wonder how a whole helicopter would go missing because an helicopter is not a regular car where anyone can have the same model, neither is it a medical drone that can be mistakenly allocated to another health center. But the awkward disappearance of 3 helicopters in Nigeria commercial capital, Lagos has come with much eyebrows and rude shock.

The disappearance of 3 helicopters belonging to Lagos state government in Nigeria actually started as a joke on Monday 23rd August 2020 when reports emerged that 3 of the helicopters haven't been seen around. The case escalated and the state government actually confirmed the rumours in a statewide broadcast today, asking the people of the state for useful information on the 3 winged engines current location.

The social media has been awashed with reports that some governments official might have stolen it and sent it to panel beating shop for repaint into commercial transport colour for easy movement across Nigeria, some said a celebrity might have borrowed it to shoot music video in cape coast in Ghana. Some also said hospitals must have mistaken it for medical drones. The whereabout of the 3 helicopters is still unknown as at the time of filing this report.

https://gh.opera.news/gh/en/auto/e787b4ace85de8c8acab1d72a3267007

I never knew chickens from Ajegunle got better IQs than you until now......what about Somalia and Togo media?
Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:14am On Aug 28, 2020
NGpatriot:
After Namibia, it's Ghana, next is Rwanda, and Kenya.

Let me suggest your next topic location, aliens on the moon mocking Nigerians.

Jobless low self esteem and self hating losers..

grin grin grin
peegs are not to be taking serious
Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by olisaEze(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Why is Ghana as a nation always drinking panadol for Nigeria’s headache? How can a whole country be so affected by inferiority complex because of a distant neighbor? Okay, 3 helicopters went missing in Lagos, Ghana is now America. Una don happy? grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by LukasPodolski: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by nku5: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Ghana no go kee us oooo. We don suffer for their hand no be small. When tribalism makes you vote in useless leaders even small countries can rubbish you "eventuarry" as my chale friends say grin

They even released a diss track for us some time ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD9W5VMZkRA
Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by Judybash93(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Rossinky:

Ghana DOES NOT HAVE 24 HR ELECTRICITY, AND LACKS SOCIAL AMENITIES LIKE EVERY OTHER DEVELOPING COUNTRY.

https://www.myjoyonline.com/news/national/current-shortfall-in-electricity-supply-to-end-next-week-deputy-energy-minister/

You can tell lies to others who know no better.

Don't try that crap with me.

Nigerians sending a few kids to university there simply means Nigerians value education, and that the 200 universities in Nigeria are still insufficient for the country. It doesn't mean Ghana is ''better than Nigeria'' in any way.

UNDERSTOOD?

It gets me all hyped up whenever people say Ghanaians enjoy 24hrs of electricity. I had my first degree in Ghana and it was hell. Electricity was a major problem.
Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by Justice505: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2020
Judybash93:

It gets me all hyped up whenever people say Ghanaians enjoy 24hrs of electricity. I had my first degree in Ghana and it was hell. Electricity was a major problem.
Haa, world people come and see, so you mean the almighty ghana dont have 24hrs electricity and yet iron galaxy will never stop rubbing it in our eyes that ghana has perfect power station.
Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by Judybash93(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2020
Justice505:
Haa, world people come and see, so you mean the almighty ghana dont have 24hrs electricity and yet iron galaxy will never stop rubbing it in our eyes that ghana has perfect power station.

Back then in Accra, this was like three years ago, we could go three solid days without electricity supply.
Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by Cherez: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2020
Rossinky:

Ghana DOES NOT HAVE 24 HR ELECTRICITY, AND LACKS SOCIAL AMENITIES LIKE EVERY OTHER DEVELOPING COUNTRY.

https://www.myjoyonline.com/news/national/current-shortfall-in-electricity-supply-to-end-next-week-deputy-energy-minister/

You can tell lies to others who know no better.

Don't try that crap with me.

Nigerians sending a few kids to university there simply means Nigerians value education, and that the 200 universities in Nigeria are still insufficient for the country. It doesn't mean Ghana is ''better than Nigeria'' in any way.

UNDERSTOOD?
Bros, the truth is that if you've been to Ghana you'll know the truth
In Ghana blackout is called "Dumso" and it's rare
Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by Cherez: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2020
Rossinky:

Abeg shush jare. Was it not those same '''worst leaders at local, state, and federal level'' that provided mass free education and built thousands of schools, plus nearly 200 universities, across the nation after independence, moving Nigeria from a literacy rate of 5% in 1960 to 64% today?

Without that investment in mass public education by those ''terrible'' leaders, would any Nigerian be able to travel abroad today to ''excel''?

Could our illiterate village farm-stuck peasant grandparents travel abroad to ''excel'' during colonialism?

Nope. They had NO OPTION but to remain poor, illiterate and ignorant peasants.

Today, courtesy of our ''terrible, horrible leaders'', you can stand up today and travel to Germany, USA, Dubai, Brazil, UK, and EXCEL.

That did not happen by accident but by design, by our ''terrible, horrible leaders''.

Comprende?
Bros with this your words up here I need that meme of "e pain am" cos this thing you typed pains me
How could lie this much?
Are you saying it was Nigerian leaders who made traveling abroad easier?
Can you mention the massive investment in public education? Even PMB has his kids schooling abroad while he and his wife goes abroad for medicals.
O boi, I beg close your mouth
Go to Ghana and see collaboration from Deutsche education ministry and that of Norway; they even offer Nigerians scholarship in Ghana
Bros, let's be truthful of how decayed our country has become, obey Nigeria's call and build it if not we'll remain in self-denial
My mother has an America passport & you need to see the way they treat both of us differently cos I'm with the green passport; you'd cry for this country of ours
Anyway, GOD help us

1 Like

Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by Veqtor: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2020
Rossinky:

Abeg shush jare. Was it not those same '''worst leaders at local, state, and federal level'' that provided mass free education and built thousands of schools, plus nearly 200 universities, across the nation after independence, moving Nigeria from a literacy rate of 5% in 1960 to 64% today?

Without that investment in mass public education by those ''terrible'' leaders, would any Nigerian be able to travel abroad today to ''excel''?

Could our illiterate village farm-stuck peasant grandparents travel abroad to ''excel'' during colonialism?

Nope. They had NO OPTION but to remain poor, illiterate and ignorant peasants.

Today, courtesy of our ''terrible, horrible leaders'', you can stand up today and travel to Germany, USA, Dubai, Brazil, UK, and EXCEL.

That did not happen by accident but by design, by our ''terrible, horrible leaders''.

Comprende?

Eww... another brainwashed robot sighted. With all your 64% literacy level...an illiterate is sitting in the most important seat of d nation and ruling you.

Go and sit down jawe. There's no saving people like you. You are forever blinded to d truth.

Your job is to come online and do as you have been programmed to do...

Which is to rant and bark and talk down at anybody saying the truth about ur master... So keep doing your job.

You don't even know dat Ghana has 24-hrs steady electricity.... Any1 who is reasonable..after seeing that comment... knows what you are. D best is just to ignore you.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2020
I've never seen any Nigerian supporting our past leaders like dis Rossinky just did. He stopped shot of canonising them for their "heavenly deeds". I'm ashamed honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
I've never seen any Nigerian supporting our past leaders like dis Rossinky just did. He stopped shot of canonising them for their "heavenly deeds". I'm ashamed honestly
He is a shameless clown.
Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Cherez:

Bros with this your words up here I need that meme of "e pain am" cos this thing you typed pains me
How could lie this much?
Are you saying it was Nigerian leaders who made traveling abroad easier?
Can you mention the massive investment in public education? Even PMB has his kids schooling abroad while he and his wife goes abroad for medicals.
O boi, I beg close your mouth
Go to Ghana and see collaboration from Deutsche education ministry and that of Norway; they even offer Nigerians scholarship in Ghana
Bros, let's be truthful of how decayed our country has become, obey Nigeria's call and build it if not we'll remain in self-denial
My mother has an America passport & you need to see the way they treat both of us differently cos I'm with the green passport; you'd cry for this country of ours
Anyway, GOD help us
Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
nku5:
grin grin grin grin

Ghana no go kee us oooo. We don suffer for their hand no be small. When tribalism makes you vote in useless leaders even small countries can rubbish you "eventuarry" as my chale friends say grin

They even released a diss track for us some time ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD9W5VMZkRA

They are comedians.
Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Any update on the missing helicopters?I suspect the former Chicago drug baron.
Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
Where are the heliopters?
Re: Ghana Media Mocks Nigeria About 3 Missing Helicopters In Lagos State by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Eko O Ni Baje!

(1) (2) (Reply)

RESTRUCTURING: WE DEMAND SIX RELIEFS FOR MUSLIMS - MURIC / Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. / South East Shut Down Every Monday Vs Northern Food Embargo For 1 Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.