Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) (26817 Views)

Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. / Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Whobedatte(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2020
Ihejirika
You are your life?
Shey u nor get home state ni abi u dumb to erect something like this in your home state abi.
This goes for other previous southern COAS too
Aboki no go school but give it to them when it comes to playing politics .
Den sabi
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Awoleesu(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2020
i don't know how to balance the philosophy behind this institution...
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2020
MUMU SOUTHERNERS,OBJ AND GOODLUCK,una see ya useless lives,na when una comot office you go con turn freedom fighter,turn Fanikayode,eedeni kuure
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2020
Whobedatte:
Ihejirika
You are your life?
Shey u nor get home state ni abi u dumb to erect something like this in your home state abi.
This goes for other previous southern COAS too
Aboki no go school but give it to them when it comes to playing politics .
Den sabi
no mind those fowl heads
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Lipscomb(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2020
I pity southern Nigeria
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by VEXT: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2020
morgstreme:

Lagos-Ibadan rail station was named after the Ogogoro guzzling,No good,NEVER Achieving "Heelo" of Democracy of the Online country citizens of BIAFRA.

Heaven did not fall!

U Dan chop today? Even your father or any body for your family no fit reach that ogogoro man level..

1 Like

Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by luluosas(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2020
So, that's where Burutai pumped our defense money and left our gallant soldiers to be murdered by the Boko Haram terrorists, as they were left with outdated weapons of war. It is well
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Esosafun(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2020
I knw a guy who graduated fro this NAU. Dude read Cyber-security..Really had an intellectual conv.
The courses offered are standard!
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by mvem(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2020
swiz123:
What is the rationale behind naming a university after an allegedly compromised COAS whom the public has been calling for his sack.

Beautiful structures though
Burutai is also the name of the community the University is based. Many Northerners do answer the name of their village or community or LG as a surname, it is a common thing
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by fkj950ax(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2020
joyandfaith:
in the past, institutions, edifices , streets are usually named after individuals when they left offices or died. Now individuals holding top positions in society are using instruments of state to name institutions etc after themselves while still holding offices.

The delusion of those in governance gets increasingly horrible on a daily basis
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by fkj950ax(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2020
mvem:
Burutai is also the name of the community the University is based. Many Northerners do answer the name of their village or community or LG as a surname, it is a common thing

It's named Tukur Buratai Institute, and not Buratai Institue.

It's named after the COAS and not the Community.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Jabioro: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2020
Everything to the North..
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Coldie(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2020
Jabioro:
Everything to the North..
I dae tell u o. We need to do an appraisal of the location of Nigerian assets we can't site everything in one location while other regions suffer

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Segzy19: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2020
Northern Nigeria Army...
Everything goes to the north...
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Litmus: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2020
The Uni should create a department for talisman and juju. Here's why: belief in amulets and charms probably accounts for significant Nigeria soldier deaths. The Department of Juju and Traditional beliefs could be a way for the Nigeria army to stylishly knock some sense into those bush soldiers amenable to such reliance on charms without undermining the psychological strength that fate in charms and amulets imbues them. The Departments remit would be the application of methodology to verifying the efficacy of magic in warfare etc.

wink
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Cmanforall: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2020
The north are getting more and more federal infrastructural development despite their lower interest in western Education.

National legislators should sit up, especially those from other regions.

#my1kobo
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Cmanforall: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Nice one, we can make Borno State great again....

I love how Buhari is using the presidency advantage to improve Northern Nigeria infrastructures....

Not like that otuo.ke drunkard.
GEJ will be regretting so many things, especially trying to please the North at the detriment of the South.

The Northerners are teaching Southerners how to develop their region while in power, hopefully they won't complain when the table turns.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Cmanforall: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2020
fk001:
Buratai was the mastermind behind it, he[b] fought tooth and nail [/b]to stationed the University at Biu.

Nigerian Army museum was also brought by him it is also situated in Biu.

BTW today is the wedding of his daughter.

How did he fight?
He's in power and has support of the presidency.
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Abusadiq01(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2020
Wait, hold a second, so Buratai is name of town in Borno state?

1 Like

Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Nice one, we can make Borno State great again....

I love how Buhari is using the presidency advantage to improve Northern Nigeria infrastructures....

Not like that otuo.ke drunkard.
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2020
pheelhip:
We need something like this here in the west too
All military or force have the headquarters and schools in the north, from NDA to police academy to this army university. Even the airforce chief has proposed an airforce university in his home town in the north.
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by iretemide(f): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2020
if I have my way, I will just relocate to this Borno and get good Job there
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Nwaelohim: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2020
Good job, while the south south is looting North is developing. Rivers State is a shame. With all the money in the state.
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Emmanuelolu1000: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2020
Zulum is working. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Germi9: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2020
embarking on laying blocks/bricks without adequate plans and proper institution's, meanwhile there's hunger in IDPs and country atlarge...Well he succeeded in Immortalizing his weak name (war n peace..my a$s,what do you know about war ?
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2020
Arrewa:
naija go better... Only if the youth go channel all the energy way dem dey use for bigotry and tribalism to counter corrupt politicians
I can't live in the same Zoo with animals and terrorists, I'm not an animal neither am I a terrorist.
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by joyandfaith: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2020
fkj950ax:

The delusion of those in governance gets increasingly horrible on a daily basis
Very horrible.
They have nothing to offer. They have neither honor nor dignity.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Theoarhics: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2020
What an oxymoron.."war and peace"
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by joyandfaith: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2020
CodeTemplar:

An institute named after the man who couldn't do his job. It tells us a lot.

The insurgency is a scheme to draw a parallel between ND amnesty while advancing the core northern agenda of domination. They wipe out minority tribes and settlements to simulate insecurity while demanding development.
It is meant to make it look so much like the ND struggle.

Buratai knows this and his hustling to be immortalized instead of doing what will earn him a genuine immortalization. He knows they struggle is simulated and isn't one to be won but exploited.

You are 100% correct.
Most northern leaders were not happy with yaradua for his amnesty programme. I was in the North then. They were expecting him to crush ND boys but he did otherwise. COAS knows he is a failure that is why he he has to name an institute after himself. if he has done well, he would be honoured after leaving office either alive or dead.
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by golddare: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2020
Arrewa:

https://www.facebook.com/637228206760552/posts/948558688960834/

I hope they have fortified the school very well.
Re: Zulum Commission the first Nigerian Army University in the North East (photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2020
swiz123:
What is the rationale behind naming a university after an allegedly compromised COAS whom the public has been calling for his sack.

Beautiful structures though
Isn't the university named afta hm but the new office complex built. The University is called Army University Biu, built by FG.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Wike, Fintiri, Saraki, Okowa, Bala Emerge Power Brokers / Atiku Attends Sule Lamido's Daughter's Wedding In Jigawa (Pictures) / Evander Holyfield Visits Governor Ambode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.