Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nollywood War : Actress Oge Okoye Versus Chioma Toplis - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood War : Actress Oge Okoye Versus Chioma Toplis (2637 Views)

Oge Okoye And Muna Ibekwe's Hot Scene In Blackberry Babes (Video) / who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus / Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood War : Actress Oge Okoye Versus Chioma Toplis by tpsolomons: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2011
HELL, indeed, hath no fury like a friend scorned and the case between these two friends is a typical example. According to Chioma, she had had enough of her former friend's lies and wants to clear the air surrounding why they cannot be friends anymore. The details are shocking and the expose entertaining. Please, grab some popcorn and a can of cold drink and read through, You're really gonna Love this.

Follow the Link Below to read Full News
http://beep-me..com/2011/02/nollywood-war-actress-oge-okoye-versus.html
Re: Nollywood War : Actress Oge Okoye Versus Chioma Toplis by NnamdiN: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2011
I haaaaaaaate redirection ehn
I rarely visit any blog 2 times anyway

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Do I Download Free Jet Li & Jacky Chan Movies / Omotola's Explicit Scenes In Movie 'alter Ego' / Remember The Movie "Problem Child?" Here's What They Look Like Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.