Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) (84078 Views)

Hanan Buhari & Husband, Turad Sha’aban Shine In Post-Nuptial Shoot (Photos) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
quiteboy:
Where's Mannabbqgrill? Your Darling Daddy daughter dey marry oh, hope say nah you dey in charge of the grilling things? LMAO

U wan make Guards brigade shoot im leg?
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Newboss(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
CodeTemplar:
So he flies his in-law PJ on official assignment? Wow.....zombiesm is a bad thing.

That is Nigeria's PJ, not his. How hard is that to understand?
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by SANDAT(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
And you think she or anybody in her family wrote the invitation.
MondayOsunbor:

brother na British education oooo

i will pay to get hold of these people examination answer scripts
nonsense

soon she will land job for NNPC

boki na boki rinse or unrinse

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by AgbariOjukwu1: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Newboss:

That is Nigeria's PJ, not his. How hard is that to understand?

Should we even call it PJ since it belongs to Nigeria? The guy you are arguing with is one of those Oyedepo's boys.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Finally I go come chop rice. grin
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
densiks:
Grammatical errors on an invitation notice of these folks.

Which one is...”will not therefore be health” and how do you “bare witness”

Is a marriage ceremony supposed to be held at the villa? What happened to Daura??

I hope bandits have not taken over the president’s village.

Those grammatical errors are really shameful!
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
madridguy:
Bro, stop looking for people's error or mistake. This is just a wedding IV and not English essay competition.

It doesn't take much to detect a bubu zombie,
To whom much is given, much is expected!
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:

Are you afraid of the size ?
I don't do uncircumcised diiicck
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by frog12: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
you MEAN this ugly girl was only born close to year 2000?

this na BABY!
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by AntiWailer: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You can move over to UK.

I dnt have to move.

Now stick to the context of the conversation.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
AntiWailer:

I dnt have to move.
Now stick to the context of the conversation.
shut it.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by quiteboy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Neddyogu:

U wan make Guards brigade shoot im leg?
LMAO him go show them him BMC ID and Grilling ID. Our Darling Daddy cannot be that harsh nah
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by thaoriginator: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:

did I pregnant your,,,,?
He's trying to say that you're talking it up tha asss shocked
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Congratulations to the couple..
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
thaoriginator:
He's trying to say that you're talking it up tha asss shocked

ok
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by TheCork(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nmezor:
Hmmm,not impressed with it

Can u please please please kindly shange yor profile picture please..its making every body prikkk had on nairaland & I cannot sleep sinse yesterday! angry
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1362816/wedding-invitation-president-buharis-daughter-hanan-photos/

muric is enforcing hijab in schools in the south but their grand terrorist patron daughter is in one of the best schools in the world hanging loose without a single hijab. it is clear in Islam that sharia was made for the poor
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Only this katsina tout would turn the villa to wedding center, Dullard of no repute.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Medlasphs: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
If I no marry Gandolar daughter, weting I gain.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Temhellen(f): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
densiks:

Is a marriage ceremony supposed to be held at the villa? What happened to Daura??

I tink say na only me see am, very funny

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by lailo: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
can u sight the grammatical blunder in that IV----"can't be health"....hmmm.....badoo printer
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by PrinceBBN279: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
We are Happy
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by missGLAM: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:

I don't do uncircumcised diiicck
hahaha educated illiterate farm tool.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Una read the grammar wey dey that IV? Aboki na Aboki hoo ha!
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Sonicroyel: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
sevo:

You say wetin??

Can you just imagine ..
Common cross check the typist didn't even do
Naija na joke
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by warmachine(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
densiks:

If you ask me,na who I go ask? this country is now a glorified zoo....Imagine! Errors on the I.V
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Roon9(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
madridguy:
Bro, stop looking for people's error or mistake. This is just a wedding IV and not English essay competition.

Mediocre
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by acetylcholine(f): 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
madridguy:

His action wasn't deliberate. The mistakes in the IV can't be overlooked! Before mass production of texts, a copy is usually given for proofreading.

Personally, I would have requested another one be printed with all corrections effected before circulating to the public.

Learn to get the correct value for your money...anyway, that is their headache. The errors won't stop the event from taking place.

I wish them a happy married life.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Polyglot: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2020
May Allah bless their marital life beyond any imagination and make them fruitful. Ameen.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Mikyle: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2020
If it were to be like seven years back, would the groom had thought of looking the way of this bride as his wife?

just thinking aloud shaa.

HML TO THEM
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by TiglathPILESER: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I will like to see how Oyedepo's daughter wedding compares to this.

Buhari has a dozen PJs, his children use them for photoshoot but taxpayers seem more concerned about how the church finance goes.
Taxpayers who nothing but agents of darkness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response / Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) / HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.