Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,639 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference (38327 Views)

Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference / Breaking: Akwa-ibom Journalists Snub Fani-kayode’s Press Conference / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by Kingspin(m): 4:43am On Aug 29, 2020
BOFA2020:
[[s]quote author=thesicilian post=93311623]To be frank I don't blame FFK for reacting the way he did, though he took it too far. Some journalists deliberately ask you annoying, almost insulting question just to have something sensational for their bosses.[/s]

What a lame excuse. If it was Buhari or El Rufai, you will be saying something different.

#HYPOCRITE
Your Buhari and his radical national assembly are introducing a bill to jail freedom of speech in Nigeria. What are the journalists doing about it and other nation burning issue? Because it is Femi Kayode!

I don't support him either did I cheer the question but Femi Kayode could have handled the question more professional especially his words.

But I have noticed a thread about Nigerians, they are hypocrisy, many.

Type whatever you like if that question was thrown to Buhari or a set of politicians most people condemning Femi Kayode will not do things the same way.

Some people condemning Kayode are simply doing it because they dislike him.

Until I begin to see a high per cent of Nigerians condemning criminality or lawlessness irrespective of the zone, tribe, religion or party affiliations.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by aalangel(f): 4:52am On Aug 29, 2020
The next that will happen will who shock you guys...it's not only boycott...girlcott not?
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by ImaIma1(f): 4:54am On Aug 29, 2020
emmy9500:

Note Trump is a public servant, and did you also note how he embarrassed the journalist. The guy was in the middle of his speech when he took another question

That's called ignoring, instead of insulting the journalist like FFK did. FFK's outburst was uncalled for. Our journalists need to ask more annoying questions to public office holders, both past and present to make them accountable, instead of treating them like gods when they are not living up to their mandate.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by ImaIma1(f): 5:01am On Aug 29, 2020
BabaO2:

What are you talking about. You have to ask politicians difficult questions to probe their activities, otherwise they will continue to be comfortable in stealing and think they are always above the masses. Imagine FFK boasting of ex- ministerial position as if he earned it through passing an uncommon examination in distinction.

Now this should be the thought process. I don't understand why comments here are trying to protect FFK and put him in the right. He was appointed to serve us then, and if he now doing work of the government that nobody sent him, we have the right to know if it our taxes that's being wasted for this his stupid tour.

He has no right to bully a journalist that is bold enough to challenge these people that have contributed in making Nigeria the shadow that it is today.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by ImaIma1(f): 5:13am On Aug 29, 2020
olakan22:
But really, what's so special about journalists?

What's so special about teachers?

What's so special about politicians?

What's so special about doctors?

What's so special about the masses?

What's so special about you?

Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by orisa37: 5:50am On Aug 29, 2020
akwa-ibom-journalists-cultists. They prevented Mrs Akwa Ibom(nee cross river) from becoming a Chief Judge of Akwa Ibom.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by ofiko123(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2020
They should forgive FFK nau..abi which kain thing be this??
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2020
By 3am you dey nairaland dey yarn RUBBISH!

YOU ARE FINISHED! IT'S OVER FOR YOU!!! YOU ARE DEAD!!!!

BASTARD TERRORIST CORPSE, YOUR FUNERAL IS IMMINENT!!!!!!

[s]
BOFA2020:

Took all that time to type this illogical and irrational trash that has no basis on the point of contention. I beg I have better things to do that arguing with these empty heads on NL.
[/s]
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by BOFA2020: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
Majestie:
By 3am you dey nairaland dey yarn RUBBISH!

YOU ARE FINISHED! IT'S OVER FOR YOU!!! YOU ARE DEAD!!!!

BASTARD TERRORIST CORPSE, YOUR FUNERAL IS IMMINENT!!!!!!

[/s]

Dumb ass IPIG monkey. 3AM Nigerian time is only 10pm on the US East Coast.

Keep wailing and crying like a DEAD delusional retarded brainwashed terrorist monkey that you are.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by olakan22: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
ImaIma1:

What's so special about teachers?

What's so special about politicians?

What's so special about doctors?

What's so special about the masses?

What's so special about you?

Wow...
I was actually asking a harmless question here.

And yeah someday soon, you will find out what's so special about me.

Peace!
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by ImaIma1(f): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
olakan22:

Wow...
I was actually asking a harmless question here.

And yeah someday soon, you will find out what's so special about me.

Peace!

Someday soon you will also find out what's so special about journalists and why they are important in a nation
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by Blackking98(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
orisa37:
akwa-ibom-journalists-cultists. They prevented Mrs Akwa Ibom(nee cross river) from becoming a Chief Judge of Akwa Ibom.
Some people type before they think, you're one of them.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
DEAD BMC TERRORIST! cheesy cheesy grin grin

YOUR MISERY MULTIPLIES!!!

Unfortunate bastard YOU REMAIN CURSED! YOU ARE DEAD!!!

YOU FUNERAL IS IMMINENT!!!!

[s]
BOFA2020:

Dumb ass IPIG monkey. 3AM Nigerian time is only 10pm on the US East Coast.

Keep wailing and crying like a DEAD delusional retarded brainwashed terrorist monkey that you are.
[/s]
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by BOFA2020: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
Majestie:
DEAD BMC TERRORIST! cheesy cheesy grin grin

YOUR MISERY MULTIPLIES!!!

Unfortunate bastard YOU REMAIN CURSED! YOU ARE DEAD!!!

YOU FUNERAL IS IMMINENT!!!!

[/s]

The DEAD and BURIED bastard is still disturbing the living. Better get in your GRAVE and shut the FVCK UP. Your FUNERAL is already completed just not announced yet. Bastard is a DEAD IPIG monkey still roaming among the living.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
DEAD BASTARD NA SO!

WRETCHED BMC TERRORIST WEY DEY FORM YANKEE cheesy cheesy cheesy

BOKO HARAM TERRORIST YOUR FUNERAL IS IMMINENT!

MEANWHILE YOUR FAMILY AND ENTIRE LINEAGE WILL INHERIT ALL THE CURSES ON YOUR LIFE!!! - ABJECT POVERTY, MISERY, SICKNESS & DEATH!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

BOFA2020:
[s][/s]

BOFA2020 IS DEAD, HIS FUNERAL IS IMMINENT!
Re: Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference by luscioustrish(f): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2020
CrEaToRmalden:

Crap
If they don't ask, how do you expect to be informed?

Hope you know you can quote me without the "crap".
Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons / Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets / Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.