Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ (51752 Views)

Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of 2010 Post: Are You Paying Teachers As Bankers? / El-Rufai Speaks On The Abduction Of Chibok Schoolgirls Under Jonathan (Throwback / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by freshkpomo(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Verdict: let's make SOS trend..

A united youth is an unstoppable

#NYM
Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Do not take politicians and activists serious. All same agenda
Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by tosine102: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by tosine102: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
U must be mad oo
BlackfireX:
I think this govt /APC/ buhari should ban the internet... Nuisance are using it to blackmail our APC strong men.
[quote author=tosine102 post=93332669][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
See gbasgbos

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by Lexusgs430: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Twitter never forgets......... Once your tweet, and delete...... A screenshot would continually hunt you.......... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by Smartiyke40: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
Little finger won’t try such nonsense, has he even condemned the kidnapping sef ?

Have you seen any one who condemns what he likes to do and practices??

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by SouthNigerian: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Awol1:
Sometimes I'm tempted to take this woman serious but when I remember her activities at #BBOG is one of the reasons Buhari rose to power, I just hiss.

The foolish woman should stop trying to save face.

I will never take her and Sowore serious. Never!

All this una strategy of shifting off the main point done expire nah. You people should come up with something better, we probably ll take you guys serious.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by aksule(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Should in case you are looking for double barrel mouth, check an average politician. In the days leading to an election, you will understand that politicians believed the voters have no sense of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by Gabe427: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
The internet wins again

I thank God for forums like this where we all want and No one holds us responsible

but the internet never forgets

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by stormborn28(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
BlackfireX:
I think this govt /APC/ buhari should ban the internet... Nuisance are using it to blackmail our APC strong men.
how was the internet like for the opposition during GEJ era

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by malakaimoscondo: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
simonlee:
Not in this lifetime!

As long as it happened on the southern side of the Kaduna, he will not show an iota of compassion.

we don't even want him to visit at all, we will stone him to death if the opportunity presents itself!
if el rufai enter zonkwa today or zango kataf even kafancha alone, people will throng out to hail him..am talking from experience...
Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by Dbarrzx: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
The son might go for the woman bosom. angry

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by buchai: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
that man el-rufai is an evil man make Una avoid him.
Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by lexy2014: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
BlackfireX:

But nobody banned d internet when "nuisance" were using it again Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by Artisappng: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Get ready.
I'm coming!!!
Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by TruthinAction: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
I hope the kidnappers are not under the control of the commander of Boko Haram too? I didn't call any name oo.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by Talkingoil(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
BlackfireX:
A very foolish and irresponsible statement from you
Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by nairaman66(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
BlackfireX:

Listen to
Your useless self..
Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by jrusky(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
BlackfireX:

Hang yourself ewu anuofia.

Very easy to identify islamic demon backwardness their livelihood horror their hobby.

Nonsense block head he-goat.

Ban internet nah because na only nja dey use internet. Demoted IQ bollock.
Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by CodeTemplar: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
Racoon:
They created the monsters & cant tame them today.Ystdy El Rufai, Buhari, Lai Mohammed were ranting their mouth but today they're silent.People with seared conscience. Karma dishing it out to all of them red, red hot.
The monster is a response to ND amnesty.

They are proceeding as planned.
Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by mushystuff: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
BlackfireX:

Ewo! You mean it? cheesy
Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by Onogiede(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
BlackfireX:
U will remain slave understand those useless blood sucking demons call politicians,..ur future is at stake here.
Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by Champagnegold: 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Will the dwarf come shey the girls are all christains. neither his down syndrome son speak becoz the kidnaps are not his faith. I hear say Senate dey foolish theirselves somewhere una go tell us if na una vote una selves. not matter una entices una tenure must expire

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by simplyshade: 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
I want to assume he is being sarcastic smiley
Onogiede:
U will remain slave understand those useless blood sucking demons call politicians,..ur future is at stake here.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by rolams(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mr careless arrogant talkative, you can now do as you advised GEJ!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by Csymb(m): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
God the righteous judge will judge in His fury and rage in His wrath
Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by Toscarel: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
El rufai and son, internet never forgets. You would answer to many flippant utterances
Re: Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ by CheGuevara101(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
BlackfireX:

May you end up under moluè tire for supporting the wicked against Kaduna massacre victims.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Reacts To Photo Of Soldiers Torturing A Man In Nassarawa / Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) / Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.