Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

President Jonathan's 133 Aides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's 133 Aides (5081 Views)

Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) / Pension Reforms Task Team Uncovers 71,133 Ghost Pensioners / President Jonathan Has 133 Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by bisiaet: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2011
Please all the GEJ haters, lets free the man, was all the 133 Aids was not there when OBJ and Umaru Yar,adua were in Aso Rock, Elections days are coming near and rumors and nonsense comments are scattering every where

Come rain, Come shine we all known, Gej remains there till 2015

God of heaven will bless you.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by 9ijaMan: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2011
ZUBBYNWA:

sad Please all the GEJ haters, lets free the man, was all the 133 Aids was not there when OBJ and Umaru Yar,adua were in Aso Rock, Elections days are coming near and rumors and nonsense comments are scattering every where

bisiaet:

God of heaven will bless you.

It's either you both lack adequate comprehension or you are simply being mischievous. The article stated clearly that GEJ added 57 new aides to those UMYA had. Simple mathematics tells me UMYA had 76 aides and Saint GEJ simply added a negligible number of 57 new aides!
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Mobinga: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2011
People are dull!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Some people are actually supporting him? shocked shocked cry cry
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Muza(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mobinga:

People are dull!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Some people are actually supporting him? shocked shocked cry cry

is not that some are dull,they ar part of the vampires sucking us dry, so they do or say anything to maintain the status quo.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2011
Some Nairalanders are also on GEJS aides list e.g ddcmachine, Ma_j_blige and BEAF there are also sycophantic leeches who want in and will support whatever GEJ does unquestionably
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Tokotaya: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2011
GEJ's standard response to any challenge is appointment of an adviser. So if you vote this man in again, prepare to have as many advisers as there are problems and issues confronting the nation. It was the standard response of his predecessors. Nothing has changed. In other words, prepare for thousands of advisers. It doesnt matter if their salaries bring down the Central Bank.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by tlops(m): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
He needs them to think for him, since he cant.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by tlops(m): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
Tokotaya:

GEJ's standard response to any challenge is appointment of an adviser. So if you vote this man in again, prepare to have as many advisers as there are problems and issues confronting the nation. It was the standard response of his predecessors. Nothing has changed. In other words, prepare for thousands of advisers. It doesnt matter if their salaries bring down the Central Bank.

yes i figured that,
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by http(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2011
[table]Please all the GEJ haters, lets free the man, was all the 133 Aids was not there when OBJ and Umaru Yar,adua were in Aso Rock, Elections days are coming near and rumors and nonsense comments are scattering every where

[/table] [color=#006600][/color]

All i know is that, God will always give pple chance to make the different, there is always the second chance for most pple likewise as a nation.

Whoever you voted or support, it will be used either in favour or against us, let leave "is from my place, i know his family, we spaeak thesame language, he is muslim, he is christian"
Let vote for the future of Nigeria, mind u, everyones conscience will judge as regard to this second chance God has given us.

I love Naija dearly, but it sucks so much, that we some pple don't even know how backward we've become.

There is a Yoruba adage, that mad man sees other pple as mad, cos he is in his own world, the day a mad man know he is mad, that day he sease to be mad no more.

Untill we Nigeria as bad as it is, things will never change.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Parnassuss(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2011
I beg you all. For all that is sane and pure, we cannot continue this way. Please GEJ and PDP have served us well no contest but they have overstayed their welcome. Lets just usher them out without any bad blood. People please vote someone else, Ribadu, Buhari, John Dara, Momodu, anybody but PDP, not because they have not tried, quite the opposite; they have tried for too long. Succeeding is just what they are not good at.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by ddcmachine: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2011
@ lagewhenindoubt, will u join us? I use to read comments here without signing in and I was attracted to say smthing because of ur id!otic post. Why do u base ur arguement on prejudice? I'm ain't a tribalist which i think u are, many have have been telling others "be smart", are u paid by the principal u are supporting?
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Solomon227(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2011
[size=22pt][color=#770077]Vote Buhari/ Bakare 2011[/color][/size]for the future of our children
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by ddcmachine: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2011
He will be voted in nl not physical.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2011
ddc machine:

@ lagewhenindoubt, will u join us? I use to read comments here without signing in and I was attracted to say smthing because of your id!otic post. Why do u base your arguement on prejudice? I'm ain't a tribalist which i think u are, many have have been telling others "be smart", are u paid by the principal u are supporting?

Bros how you dey? no vex for internet oooh smiley  we are only discussing issues that will ultimately bring the truth to the surface.

1: How are my posts idiotic? To say that Nigerians should make life-changing decisions based on Sound Reason and Need rather than on Emotions and Desperation. Why should I overlook the poor antecedents of a man who will determine the course of our national future because he has a good smile and God as anointed him president of Nigeria. (when I am neither Drunk nor high on Religion)
2: How am I a Tribalist? Where in any of my posts on NL have I made ethnically biased comments? Born Muslim in Jos, grew up in Benin (Auchi) I have a Hausa father and a Yoruba Mother and lived 12yrs in Port-Harcourt and another 10yrs in Lagos. I speak English, Yoruba, Etsakor and Hausa fluently. I am very detribalized
3: Which Principal am I supporting? I support whoever has the Political Will to Rally Good Leaders (despite the numbers of incompetent ones were have to make do with e.i GEJ) to stop the cycle of Democratic Stagnancy in Nigeria. If GEJ is the Man. I will gladly support him (Thank God he has no such spleen nor liver nor brains)

As it is I would vote Ribadu but I have an aversion for ACN and their undemocratic practices a Good Dog in a Bad Pack will always bite the way of the others.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Intrepid1(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2011
They didn't add the special assistants for procuring University girls! Abi d assistants dey multi-task? Fuckin' Jonathan!
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by 9ijaMan: 10:26am On Feb 22, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Bros how you dey? no vex for internet oooh smiley  we are only discussing issues that will ultimately bring the truth to the surface.

1: How are my posts idiotic? To say that Nigerians should make life-changing decisions based on Sound Reason and Need rather than on Emotions and Desperation. Why should I overlook the poor antecedents of a man who will determine the course of our national future because he has a good smile and God as anointed him president of Nigeria. (when I am neither Drunk nor high on Religion)
2: How am I a Tribalist? Where in any of my posts on NL have I made ethnically biased comments? Born Muslim in Jos, grew up in Benin (Auchi) I have a Hausa father and a Yoruba Mother and lived 12yrs in Port-Harcourt and another 10yrs in Lagos. I speak English, Yoruba, Etsakor and Hausa fluently. I am very detribalized
3: Which Principal am I supporting? I support whoever has the Political Will to Rally Good Leaders (despite the numbers of incompetent ones were have to make do with e.i GEJ) to stop the cycle of Democratic Stagnancy in Nigeria. If GEJ is the Man. I will gladly support him (Thank God he has no such spleen nor liver nor brains)

As it is I would vote Ribadu but I have an aversion for ACN and their undemocratic practices a Good Dog in a Bad Pack will always bite the way of the others.

My brother/sister you are welcome to vote BB. Buhari is not carrying the kind of baggage you alluded to in the bolded.

VOTE BB for the change we are clamoring for!
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by delimit(m): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2011
lets all vote PDP out at all level
Lets elect a credible president that will not appoint special assistant to personal special assistant
let forget about our religion,ethnic,region,language and vote the person that deserve it and can do it come 2011

BB is the answer
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Delafruita(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2011
Can we blame GEJ?he owes his ascendancy to so many people who will present him candidates for who he has to create positions for.bianca ojukwu "special assistant on diaspora affairs" can you believe this level of stupidity.there is a house of rep committee on diaspora affairs headed by the amiable abike dabiri,there is a senate committee on same just as we have a foreign department of which some of iits staff are on the president's team.what thn does he need a special assistant on diaspora affairs for?and why bianca ojukwu?what experince in international relations does she have?what clout in the international community?what does dame patience need aides for probably with the exception of correcting her grammar?she doesn't even have a constitutional office.gej needs to trim down the size of governmennt before may if he expects us to take him seriously
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by revomind(m): 11:12am On Feb 22, 2011
Jonathan cannot win a free and fair election, so, we should expect some violence in April.

Real violence I tell ya!
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by 2kurupt(m): 11:24am On Feb 22, 2011
Dats why he is the president gaddammit, if you don't like it go and be a presido too :d
WTH useless propaganda
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by hbrednic: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2011
revomind:

Jonathan cannot win a free and fair election, so, we should expect some violence in April.

Real violence I tell ya!
Real violence
I hope you will be at the fore-front
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by yemmight(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2011
Violent is what we not call for.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by onayemi1: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2011
With all the inept Aides to the presidency, what do we have to show for it? NOTHING!!! History will not forgive GEJ for taking naija backward. He has nothing to showcase after being in govt for over 12yrs. He's a perfect example of BAD LEADERSHIP.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by KBrown: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2011
It's funny that these GEJ haters are just knowing how the Presidency operates. Well, one can understand their plight because this is the first time we are truly having an open government where people make it their business to abuse Mr President to no end.
To these detractors, they are not surprised when GEJ and his VP cover unimaginable distances within one day to attend to official functions within and outside the country, but when extra caution is being taken to ensure their good health with 6 physicians who operate on shift, they shout to high heavens.
Whether they want to acknowledge it or not, GEJ has performed reasonably well trying to help Yar'adua to finish his tenure. He deserves to be given his own mandate.
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by 9ijaMan: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2011
KBrown:

It's funny that these GEJ haters are just knowing how the Presidency operates. Well, one can understand their plight because this is the first time we are truly having an open government where people make it their business to abuse Mr President to no end.
To these detractors, they are not surprised when GEJ and his VP cover unimaginable distances within one day to attend to official functions within and outside the country, but when extra caution is being taken to ensure their good health with 6 physicians who operate on shift, they shout to high heavens.
Whether they want to acknowledge it or not, GEJ has performed reasonably well trying to help Yar'adua to finish his tenure. He deserves to be given his own mandate.

I must have been absent from class when my teachers gave lessons on what "performed reasonably well" means, or, perhaps I've been reading my English dictionaries upside down.

Nigerians, can you now see what decaying education system stemming from corrupt leadership has turned the average Nigerian youth into. If the last 12 months of heightened level of insecurity, brazenness in display of kleptocracy and corruption the definition of a "reasonably well" performance, then my resolve to join those who still have any sign of sanity in them to boot out these looters in power is even stronger.

We need to kick GEJ and the PDP pigs out of power before our future generations start to reason like my brother above!
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by ddcmachine: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ lager, just dat u included me when u were preparing gej's aides pay voucher. But i still tell u dat its only on nairaland that buhari will win. Has gej admin touched ur live -vely? And how?
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by Solomon227(m): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2011
KBrown:

@ KBrown
Have you taken time to go through the list thoroughly. The simple and obvious is that GEJ is not only wasteful, he is just inept to lead a country like Nigeria out of our present predicaments.

For those who are still doubting d possibility of Buhari/Bakare emerging as people's choice in April go back to 2010 discussions in NL and FB especially from the time of Yaradua debacle.

Most saw hope in GEJ matched and prayed for him. We erroneously believed he was going to see this sudden and unxpected elevation as an opportunity to prove his mettle and turn things around for good in the country.

GEJ fb page used to be a rally-point for 1000s of his supporters, of whic I was one. We defended him everywhere from NL to Nigeria Villagesquare, SR, NEXT etc.

GEJ has shown many of us he is not who we thought he is. Even the Monster of Owu left a robust foreign account, GEJ has practically depleted d reserve with nothing to show for it. His Babaringa is now a safe haven for killers like OGD and Folarin. Heavy public looters just need to promise GEJ their vote and they become immune against the law.

GEJ, at a faster rate than even OBJ, is taking us back into the past. He imports dust-bins from UK. He bribes at the slightest opportunity. He can not even answer the simplest of questions on CNN without making his countrymen feel uncomfortable. He releases 2 press-reports daily on the same issue (this is kinda crazy), 1st one to tell the public govt side of a major issue and there is always another one to edit/counter or totally refute the 1st one. How can an unstable xter like diz be entrusted with the stability of over 150 million people.

On the other hands Buahri we have always known. While we all know him as a man of integrity we have always seen Sharia written all over his face.
But like a determined man with purpose and focus he has challenged us to prove his Jihadist stance. He visited almost all the churches in the south selling his candidacy. He has publicly released his economic policy and many have even volunteered to make them readily accessible for those who are patient enough to take a closer look at who exactly Buhari is.

Many people have posted so much achievements of this man, which many of us have been deliberately ignoring.

But at this critical moment in our live as a nation I Solomon( a xtian), my 5 close friends (all xtians), and my "honey" grin have decided to put sentiments aside and support Buhari/Bakare 2011 (for the future of our children),

I invite you to join us today. In the battle for Nigeria renaissance every vote counts, [size=20pt]Buhari/Bakare 2011[/size]for the future of our children
Re: President Jonathan's 133 Aides by jpphilips(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2011
@ solomon

your Invitation i gladly accept

Dead PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At JamaÁre L.g.a Bauchi State / Amnesty Accuses Nigerian Army Of Abuses. / Lagos State High Court Judiciary To Start E-filling In Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.