Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,398 members, 7,846,673 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO (2218 Views)

Don’t Curse Nigeria. Change Bad Leaders In Next Election - President Tinubu / Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) / Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
May their soul rest in peace.
In their next life they'll not support Kanu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by Zooposki(f): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
No need. Nigeria is already cursed.

So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.
Numbers 35:33

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Galatians 6:7

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Zooposki:
No need. Nigeria is already cursed.

So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.

Numbers 35:33
Nigeria is curse then what is IPOB I hope you're not among the brainwashed lots?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by Zooposki(f): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Nigeria is curse then what is IPOB I hope you're not among the brainwashed lots?

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Akukor
Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by abitex577(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
Why the libation? I thought the are Jews?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by kingzizzy: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Thats Nigeria for you. In Nigeria, if it is not Boko haram killing you, it is ISWAP killing you, if it is not herdsmen killing you it is the security forces killing you. Every Nigerian has at least 5 armed groups, including their security forces, that is always out to kill him.

IPOB were right to agitate to leave the killing field known as Nigeria because only a crazy person would want to belong to a country where many people are running around with AK47 killing unarmed people, including their security forces.

RIP bro, they killed you for agitating for your freedom, but dont worry, nothing fraudulent lasts forever and thats why Nigeria will not last forever

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by hollah123: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
kingzizzy:
Thats Nigeria for you. In Nigeria, if it is not Boko haram killing you, it is ISWAP killing you, if it is not herdsmen killing you it is the security forces killing you. Every Nigerian has at least 5 armed groups, including their security forces, that is always out to kill him.

IPOB were right to agitate to leave the killing field known as Nigeria because only a crazy person would want to belong to a country where many people are running around with AK47 killing unarmed people, including their security forces.

RIP bro, they killed you for agitating for your freedom, but dont worry, nothing fraudulent lasts forever and thats why Nigeria will not last forever
let them follow d right path,y do they have elected leaders?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
hollah123:
Them no go school na. Last time someone was dying they were busy recording and interviewing him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by anonimi: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
abitex577:

grin cheesy

Don’t mind the confused ones.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by mbos: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
BehindBiafra:

who brainshawed than one who believe nigeria will healthy like this?
Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by softeeg: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
no be small thing
Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by kingzizzy: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
hollah123:

What right path? Is there anything they did except exercise their constitutional right to protest?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hi Omenka I saw u viewing this thread

1 Like

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by freeborn02: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Na mumu people na

These people are having a meeting and police gunned them down. Does that look right to you?

I shouldn't be surprised anyway. You may be a member of that religion that commit murder for abusing a dead prophet without prophecy

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Them no go school na. Last time someone was dying they were busy recording and interviewing him
I have been following your topics and I discovered that you're strictly focused on hyping rumours and propaganda with IPOB and Biafra talks, I want to let you know that in this same Nairaland some people had taken such activities in the past before you, but today they no longer exist here. Any body can rant nonsense about IPOB but once you decide to make it an obligation or take it as an assignment, you will be like those who came before you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by Marine54(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
BehindBiafra:
May their soul rest in peace.
In their next life they'll not support Kanu
Aboki why don't you focus on your usless north where killing is order of the day. Sharia lawyers just endorsed death sentence for an innocent man that where merely expressing his constitutional right of freedom of speech ! I don't blame you, cause your life is tag to the ibo. You're just fighting to save your existence, cause without IBO in Nigeria you'll disappear into a tiny air.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Na you full this thread! You no get work

1 Like

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Marine54:
Aboki why don't you focus on your usless north where killing is order of the day. Sharia lawyers just endorsed death sentence for an innocent man that where merely expressing his constitutional right of freedom of speech ! I don't blame you, cause your life is tag to the ibo. You can never imagine Nigeria without ibos..
Leave am! Him don comment come use him different moniker like himself grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by hollah123: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
kingzizzy:

What right path? Is there anything they did except exercise their constitutional right to protest?
protest for what?
is referendum in the constitution?
if they want it they should follow d normal process

1 Like

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by Golan007: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
TRUTHaDDICTED:
I have been following your topics and I discovered that you're strictly focused on hyping rumours and propaganda with IPOB and Biafra talks, I want to let you know that in this same Nairaland some people had taken such activities in the past before you, but today they no longer exist here. Any body can rant nonsense about IPOB but once you decide to make it an obligation or take it as an assignment, you will be like those who came before you.
[/s]

Enough with empty threats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by kingzizzy: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
hollah123:
protest for what?
is referendum in the constitution?
if they want it they should follow d normal process

Anybody is allowed to protest for any reason. It is a right given in the constitution. If IPOB likes, they can protest for Snow to fall in Sokoto
Re: IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO by sonofspada(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
abitex577:
Everybody is a Jew. Go and research, even the late buhari, aisha, adeboye, oyedepo, your father your mother.

You would know all these if u listen to NNAMDI KANU, but you don't, u rather suffer and insult him that is trying to give u and ur generation a better life.

Spits

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inspection Of Obuaku Seaport Site In Abia State / Insecurity: Get Weapons To Defend Yourselves, Ortom Urges Benue Residents / IPOB Intelligence " They Are Planning To Burn Down Alaba Market And Blame ESN"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.