Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? (17645 Views)

The greatest Football Commentator in the game and Why? / The Top 10 Greatest Football Players Of The Last 25 Years / Cristiano And Leo: The Race To Become The Greatest Football Player Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by Odunayomi247(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
There are some moments in football that sometimes brings tears to our face, sometimes we just open our mouths in shock of the scene before us,some other times football makes us hug even our greatest enemy in excitement

So what is your greatest moment in football guys,that moment that made you do something crazy?

Mine would be man United's comeback against PSG, against all the odds

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by DrAbayomi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
All Leo’s moment have been mesmerizing...No other player is worth my 90mins. Barca loses, you still get mesmerized by the mercurial Leo!

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by Whodeyhouse(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chelsea winning the champions league
That really brought tears to my eyes

204 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by Bluntguy: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
Damman miracle of Saudi 89 match between USSR and Nigeria.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by ojaysam25(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ronaldo comeback against Wolfsburg in the champions league...it was a memorable night for me....same as his comeback against athletico madrid

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by jaybliss1410(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
DROGBA's goal against bayern, Ucl final and chelsea went ahead winning the trophy, mehn! my 6yrs old brother was on his kneel praying for drogba to equalize a minute before the goal came. That note was boooom. I so much cherish thst night.

WHAT DO I NO SEF?

185 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by div111(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Messi's goal against Bayern....
when he cut boateng and chipped nuer!! Damn!!

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by paulolee(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
sooooo many...
Lionel messi made soo great moments for me individually for example that boateng dribble and dt crazy goal..
barca as a team made some great moments too for example that iniesta heartbreaker against chelsea and that romantada against PSG dt match was pure madness and whenever i do see the highlight on YouTube i do cliq and cnt stop watching that greatest night ever in ucl football...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by ymstar(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
E plenty o

Good ones:
1a. Okocha equalizer in 2004 Nations cup
against Cameroon.

1b. Utaka finishing and winning the match from
kanu assist. (And I learnt my lesson that
whenever opportunity presents itself, I should
quickly utilise it) Ighalo weyrey ni e, I dislike u
and will forever dislike u, though I always pray
for you whenever you want to play for man u.

2a. Liverpool coming back from 3 - 0 against
a.c. Milan, can never forget, I would take that to
my grave. Oloshi ni awon Liverpool yi o, do you
know they did dat to Barcelona too? Liverpool e
nshi ere o.

E plenty o, but make I stop there.

Sad ones:
1a. Afcon 2000 final against Cameroun
Okocha world class, bomb equalizer

Chukwu winner
And later loosing on penalty, I no go school for
the two days, because d following day after d final
was Monday.

1b. Henrik Larsson brace against us in Korea
Japan 2002, really painful, I no wan go school the following day again, my dad beat me, because the day d match was played I was supposed to be in school, was in js3 then, I was really sad because dat was what would determine our qualification to group stage.
Yobo assisted aghahowa and he scored only for Larsson to eliminate us. Brb.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by softplaceng: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
chelsea champions league triumph, i was so happy

Ronaldo Bicycle Kick against Juve

Ronaldo flying header against Genoa

Super Eagles african cup of nation

Hi sorry for distracting your reading, do you have a business and wish to reach people faster
you can grab our WhatsApp marketing tool, it comes a 50 million database grouped by State and Local Government in Nigeria. With our tool and database, you can target places like Lekki, Ajah, Asokoro, Port Harcourt do you want to go deeper that is Maitama, Ikota or Admiralty or some streets in Lagos via WhatsApp
Grab Our tool to get this offer
People might miss your ads on Facebook or Instagram ads but not your WhatsApp messages
Click this Link Below
https://softplace.com.ng/product/whatsapp-bulk-message-sender/

16 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by EyezofGod120: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
grin man u beating PSG

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by Temptee101(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
shocked

Una don come again o.

Make I no talk.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by akinlaso(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
I hope you all could remember 2011 UCL, when Barcelona beat Real Madrid in the semifinal (3-1 agg). That moment when Messi sealed the qualification with a solo goal from the midfield, dribbled past Madrid players in a such humiliating way......

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by Jahzrockballer(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Just passing
Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
This right here is my greatest moment in football

RAMOS HEADER AGAINST ATLETICO in the 93rd minute

HALA MADRID

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by Slawormir: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

That moment Lionel Messi scored the third goal against real betis
You all need to see that goal

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by OBTMOS(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
When Man UTD won the Uefa champions league against Chelsea, When Leicester won the Premier League, when Man UTD scored 8 against Arsenal, when Rooney scored an overhead kick against City, when Ronaldo made Ashley cole to role on the ground.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Watching Leo messi and Ronaldo

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by Aflix(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Messi's freekick against Liverpool.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by Trailblazer1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Arsenal beating Liverpool and Chelsea to 2 trophies in a month grin

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by Openbusiness: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
I can't say which one is my greatest football moment because it is many, but the worst football moment was the 2005 Ac Millan VS Liverpool UCL finals and AC Milan was leading 3 :0 and under 8 minutes to go, Liverpool score 3 goals to equalize and still win the match by penalties. That was d day I abandoned Seria A. The heartbreak b like earthquake sad

10 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by Fheelzz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Yakubu Aiyegbeni

Ifykyk grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by Brunosamel(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chelsea winning champions league, I do watch the replay on YouTube unforgettable night...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by tardell007(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Maradona’s hand of God grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by StrikeBack(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Coming from a Milan fan

Man City VS QPR

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Messi brace u20 against flying eagles. I cried my eyes out that day

16 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by Dmeji4444(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
T
Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by lordtim001(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
div111:
Messi's goal against Bayern....

when he cut boateng and chipped nuer!! Damn!!
Which match was that? grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by Dpsychologist: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
What about us that don't watch Football
Re: What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? by zudozz: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Atlanta 96, Nigerian vs Brazil and Chelsea CL Triumph!

35 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omicron: AFCON Begins Jan 9 2022, That Is the "alpha And omega" - CAF Insists / 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw To Be Held On 1 December 2017 (see Full Details) / Which Senegal Team Is The Golden Generation 2002 WC Team Or 2021 AFCON Team?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.