Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar (439 Views)

What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar by alBHAGDADI: 7:01am On Aug 30, 2020
James 2:10 KJV
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Exactly. That's why you have to depend on your believe in Jesus Christ, not your ability to not sin.

If you say you don't commit murder, theft, adultery etc but you tell lies, you won't be guilty of only lies but all those other sins you didn't commit. And as the Bible says "there's none righteous, no not one", it means we all sin.

That's why Jesus came to pay for those sins only if we believe he did. But many reject him by thinking they can make heaven on their own by not sinning.

I'm glad James 2:10 shows them that one single sin puts them in the same boat with other sins they didn't commit. And since "there's none righteous", it means we all have one sin or more. This is why it is dangerous to depend on your ability to not sin.

Anybody thinking he will make heaven by not committing sin is a liar and the truth is not in him. The Bible says...

1 John 1:8 KJV
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

That's why the Bible says "all have sinned".

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

If you check verse 24 below, the Bible says we are justified by God's Grace through what Jesus did.

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

That is also why the Bible said it is God's Grace that saves us, not our works or ability to not sin.

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

As seen above, what saves us from hell and gives us heaven is God's Grace which is a gift from him, not our works. If it were our works, we would boast when we get to heaven saying things like "while others were committing sin, I didn't". That would mean a liar gained access into heaven and still lied because the word of God says "there's none righteous" and also that if "we say we have no sin, we lie and the truth is not in us".

All of these is why I say it is easy to enter heaven, so easy like drinking a glass of water. Why is it easy? Because Jesus has done the hard part on the cross. All we have to do is just believe he paid for our sins on the cross. Once we do, we instantly get everlasting life.

Now, some will say if you sin you will lose the everlasting life Jesus gives to his believers as seen in John 3:16 which is the most popular Bible verse.

Now, if you lose the everlasting life, then it means it was never everlasting because the word everlasting means never ending. So, if sin can end the everlasting life, then God lied when he said he gives his believers everlasting life in John 3:16.

John 3:16 KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Gladly, God doesn't lie, it is man that lies and is lying with the help of satan to prevent people from knowing that God has already given us eternal/everlasting life. Those who believe so are those who truly believe in Jesus. Those who don't have called God a liar.

1 John 5:10-11
He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

Verse 11 says: And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal

The Bible also said that we already have it just for believing in Jesus. The eternal life is not something we will later find out when we leave earth. It is something we already have.

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life , and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

So, it is simple to make heaven, but satan is blinding people from seeing how glorious this gospel is.

2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

It's time for you to see the grace of God.

Admit you are a sinner, then believe Jesus has paid for your sins. He will immediately give you eternal life which can never be lost. Remember, you are no longer the one paying for your sins but Jesus.

Does that mean you can now go ahead and sin as you like? Even if you do, you won't miss heaven because you already have eternal life.

So, why shouldn't you sin?

1. Because you love God enough to keep his commandments.

John 14:15 KJV
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

2. God will punish you for sinning.

No father throws his son into fire for sinning. That is why God will never throw you in hell fire for sinning. He will only scourge you here on Earth like a loving father does to correct his son.

Hebrew 12:16
For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

You are now a son of God because of your believe in Jesus Christ.

John 1:12 KJV
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God even to them that believe on his name:

God will never throw his sons into an everlasting fire. That's why he told us that once we believe in his Son Jesus Christ, we are passed from death to life.

John 5:24 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 11:25-26 KJV
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

But you may ask, "are we never going to die?". Yes, we will never die. "What about the Christians who are dead and those still dying?". That is the physical death which we all taste. The death Jesus is talking about is THE SECOND DEATH. which takes place in the LAKE OF FIRE.

Revelations 29:14-15 KJV
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. [bThis is the second death.[/b]
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The book of Life is a book containing the names of those who have life i.e eternal life as given by Jesus. Those people will not taste the second death because Jesus promised that their believe in him has made them pass from death to life.

Isn't this good news? If it is to you, then don't let anything stop you from having eternal life now. Say the prayer below.

Lord Jesus, I come before you as a sinner. Forgive me and accept me. Give me eternal life because I believe you have it with you. I believe you died on the cross and resurrected on the third day to save me. Make me a child of God today. Amen

If you have said the above prayer from your heart, you have become a child of God and will never miss heaven.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar by Joshmodest(m): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2020
Your bible says all have sinned , and he who says he has no sin lies ....
And its impossible for anyone to live on earth without sinning daily , isn't clear that heaven is for nobody but your God and his angels !!
Re: Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2020
No one Comes into the World a Saint..
Our Fore Parents , Adam and Eve Sinned and began to Conceive in that Sinful Nature. So Everyone of us are Born with a Sinful nature. That is why no one teaches a little child to say or give the RACA sign.

Having Said that, there is a Place where we Can be Washed, Purged and Cleaned up from our Sinful Nature. That is simply By Confessing our Sins, Believing and Accepting by Faith the Finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross.

John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Once we Believe and Receive JESUS , we automatically become Saved and Have our Name Written in the Book of Life.

If in the Course of Living , you Happen to Fall into Sin, you MUST have to Repent of the sin you Committed . Don't say you Have been born again Before. We MUST Repent and Ask God Forgiveness for Every sin Committed..

Heaven is a HOLY PLACE.
God Almighty is Holy.
His Angels are Holy.
The Eyes of God are too Pure to behold Inquity.
There is no Place for Iniquity or Sin of any kind or Shape or Form in Heaven..

As Pilgrims on Earth who Desire to Make Heaven, We need to Ensure Constant Checks in our Lives. We need to Ensure that we seek for Forgiveness for every sin. We need to Ensure Holiness within and Without .

As we do this, Heaven is Guaranteed for us Either by Death or RAPTURE
Re: Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar by hopefulLandlord: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2020
hell
Re: Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar by AntiChristian: 7:57am On Aug 30, 2020
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

How is this fair? You disobey one law then you're guilty of all including killing, fornication, etc.

lipsrsealed
Re: Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar by orisa37: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2020
No One is a Liar until you break up a Promise. Just don't breech any of God's Covenants and Contracts written and unwritten with God and with Humans. IT'S THAT VERY EASY TO MAKE HEAVEN.
Re: Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar by alBHAGDADI: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2020
Joshmodest:
Your bible says all have sinned , and he who says he has no sin lies ....
And its impossible for anyone to live on earth without sinning daily , isn't clear that heaven is for nobody but your God and his angels !!

Heaven is for those who believe Jesus died to pay for their sins.

John 14:3
King James Version
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also
Re: Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar by orisa37: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2020
No One is a Liar until you break up a Promise. Just don't breech any of God's Covenants and Contracts written and unwritten with God and with Humans. IT'S THAT VERY EASY TO MAKE HEAVEN.

In NIGERIA, OBJ AND GEJ WILL MAKE HEAVEN.

In AMERICA, TRUMP WILL MAKE HEAVEN.

OBAMA KERRY, BIDEN AND PELOSI WILL MAKE HELL.
Re: Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar by alBHAGDADI: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2020
Chosen1984:
No one Comes into the World a Saint..
Our Fore Parents , Adam and Eve Sinned and began to Conceive in that Sinful Nature. So Everyone of us are Born with a Sinful nature. That is why no one teaches a little child to say or give the RACA sign.

Having Said that, there is a Place where we Can be Washed, Purged and Cleaned up from our Sinful Nature. That is simply By Confessing our Sins, Believing and Accepting by Faith the Finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross.

John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Once we Believe and Receive JESUS , we automatically become Saved and Have our Name Written in the Book of Life.

If in the Course of Living , you Happen to Fall into Sin, you MUST have to Repent of the sin you Committed . Don't say you Have been born again Before. We MUST Repent and Ask God Forgiveness for Every sin Committed..

Heaven is a HOLY PLACE.
God Almighty is Holy.
His Angels are Holy.
The Eyes of God are too Pure to behold Inquity.
There is no Place for Iniquity or Sin of any kind or Shape or Form in Heaven..

As Pilgrims on Earth who Desire to Make Heaven, We need to Ensure Constant Checks in our Lives. We need to Ensure that we seek for Forgiveness for every sin. We need to Ensure Holiness within and Without .

As we do this, Heaven is Guaranteed for us Either by Death or RAPTURE

Mr False Prophet littering Nairaland with your righteousness sermon.

Despite the OP showing clearly that everyone is a sinner and no one can make heaven as a sinless person, you are still here preaching that people must daily check to see that they do not commit sin if they want to make heaven. What a satanic doctrine.

We don't make heaven by our works of righteousness, but by the sacrifice of Jesus who paid for our sins and made us righteous before God despite our sins.

2 Corinthians 5:21
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

You have come here to pervert the gospel by telling people that they must not sin or else they won't make heaven, even when the Bible makes it clear that "there is none righteous".

You are telling people to depend on their works to save them instead of Jesus Christ. You have rendered the sacrifice of Jesus useless by telling people to depend on their works which the Bible says doesn't save.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast

You are a false prophet and your end will come soon. You keep spreading false messages and making people live in fear when God said he has not given us the spirit of fear.

2 Timothy 1:7 KJV
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

We don't fear what's to come because we are saved. Not even sin can separate us from God because the blood of Jesus intercedes for us who believe in it.

1 John 2:1 KJV
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Nothing can separate us from the love of Jesus Christ.

Romans 8:35, 38-39
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Even Jesus Christ said it himself that he will never lose any of his own.

John 10:27-28
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Jesus said that nothing can make him lose those he has saved. Yet you say sin will. If sin is greater than your saviour, it is not greater than my saviour Jesus Christ.

Stop spamming Nairaland with falsehood. You are a minister of satan which is why you always preach righteousness which is typical of Satan's ministers.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

As seen above, your end shall be according to your works since you believe in work based salvation. Guess what Jesus told people like you who were depending on their many wonderful works.

Matthew 7:22-24
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar by zara23: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2020
sure
Re: Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar by CAPSLOCKED: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2020

I'LL GO TO HELL FOR NOT BELIEVING IN CHRIST, WHERE I'LL MEET; HAHN WHOSE ONLY SIN WAS THAT HE MÄ„STURBATED THE NIGHT BEFORE HE DIED. WE'LL BE IN HELL WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHO ALL THEY DID WAS NOT ASK FOR FORGIVENESS BEFORE THEY DIED.

BUT DREADED TERRORISTS AND CRIMINALS WHO TORE THE WORLD APART AND BURNT CITIES FULL OF PEOPLE TO THE GROUND SIMPLY NEED TO GIVE THEIR LIVES TO CHRIST IN THEIR DYING MOMENTS TO MAKE HEAVEN.

THIS IS A VERY SICK IDEOLOGY AND A GOD WHO OPERATES LIKE THIS DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED WISE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar by alBHAGDADI: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'LL GO TO HELL FOR NOT BELIEVING IN CHRIST, WHERE I'LL MEET; HAHN WHOSE ONLY SIN WAS THAT HE MÄ„STURBATED THE NIGHT BEFORE HE DIED. WE'LL BE IN HELL WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHO ALL THEY DID WAS NOT ASK FOR FORGIVENESS BEFORE THEY DIED.

BUT DREADED TERRORISTS AND CRIMINALS WHO TORE THE WORLD APART AND BURNT CITIES FULL OF PEOPLE TO THE GROUND SIMPLY NEED TO GIVE THEIR LIVES TO CHRIST IN THEIR DYING MOMENTS TO MAKE HEAVEN.

THIS IS A VERY SICK IDEOLOGY AND A GOD WHO OPERATES LIKE THIS DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED WISE.

Believe what you want to believe
Re: Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar by CAPSLOCKED: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

Believe what you want to believe

IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT I BELIEVE. IT'S ABOUT YOUR RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY BEING INSANITY.

HOW CAN THAT RAPED AND MURDERED GIRL BE SENT TO HELL FOR BEING AN ATHEIST WHILE HER MURDERERS GO TO HEAVEN AFTER GIVING THEIR LIVES TO CHRIST? IT'S ALL BULLSHIT AND YOUR VERSION OF RELIGION IS ONE OF THE CRAPPIEST.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar by Dtruthspeaker: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

Exactly. That's why you have to depend on your believe in Jesus Christ, not your ability to not sin.

If you say you don't commit murder, theft,
Anybody thinking he will make heaven by not committing sin is a liar and the truth is not in him. The Bible says...

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, [b]and the truth

No father throws his son into fire for sinning. That is why God will never throw you in hell fire for sinning. He will only scourge you here on Earth like a loving father does to correct his son

With respect I call you a Liar! This is a False and Deceitful Teaching. Apply your wishful thinking to yourself and do not instruct others to follow you.

If you wish to commit suicide you do not need to add murder to it.

1) Heaven means Spirit earth means Physical that is why the Bible always Speaks to both heaven and earth.

2) it is the Kingdom of God we are waiting for not heaven.

3) Lake of Fire is already prepared for all who have chosen to Disobey and Set Themselves Against God after they have been found guilty of Disobedience and Diverse Offences by the Court of The Lord on the Day of Judgements.

4) Christ is a Propitiatior and Advocate for us because He Sees That we gave all that we could possibly do to avoid ommitting Offences in His Law "Equity (Our Lord, The Christ) Sees As Done, What Ought To Be Done"

Therefore, we obtain the Gift of "Blessed is the man, whom The Lord will Impute No Sin" even though he sins but has made great attempts to refuse to sin.

This is the Truth and Gift of Salvation From The Lord Jesus, The Christ!
Re: Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar by Emmanuelcann: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

If you say you don't commit murder, theft, adultery etc but you tell lies, you won't be guilty of only lies but all those other sins you didn't commit. And as the Bible says "there's none righteous, no not one", it means we all sin.

That's why Jesus came to pay for those sins only if we believe he did. But many reject him by thinking they can make heaven on their own by not sinning.

I'm glad James 2:10 shows them that one single sin puts them in the same boat with other sins they didn't commit. And since "there's none righteous", it means we all have one sin or more. This is why it is dangerous to depend on your ability to not sin.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

That's why the Bible says "all have sinned".

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

If you check verse 24 below, the Bible says we are justified by God's Grace through what Jesus did.

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

That is also why the Bible said it is God's Grace that saves us, not our works or ability to not sin.

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

As seen above, what saves us from hell and gives us heaven is God's Grace which is a gift from him, not our works. If it were our works, we would boast when we get to heaven saying things like "while others were committing sin, I didn't". That would mean a liar gained access into heaven and still lied because the word of God says "there's none righteous" and also that if "we say we have no sin, we lie and the truth is not in us".

All of these is why I say it is easy to enter heaven, so easy like drinking a glass of water. Why is it easy? Because Jesus has done the hard part on the cross. All we have to do is just believe he paid for our sins on the cross. Once we do, we instantly get everlasting life.

Now, some will say if you sin you will lose the everlasting life Jesus gives to his believers as seen in John 3:16 which is the most popular Bible verse.

Now, if you lose the everlasting life, then it means it was never everlasting because the word everlasting means never ending. So, if sin can end the everlasting life, then God lied when he said he gives his believers everlasting life in John 3:16.

John 3:16 KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Gladly, God doesn't lie, it is man that lies and is lying with the help of satan to prevent people from knowing that God has already given us eternal/everlasting life. Those who believe so are those who truly believe in Jesus. Those who don't have called God a liar.

1 John 5:10-11
He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

Verse 11 says: And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal

The Bible also said that we already have it just for believing in Jesus. The eternal life is not something we will later find out when we leave earth. It is something we already have.

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life , and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

So, it is simple to make heaven, but satan is blinding people from seeing how glorious this gospel is.

2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

It's time for you to see the grace of God.

Admit you are a sinner, then believe Jesus has paid for your sins. He will immediately give you eternal life which can never be lost. Remember, you are no longer the one paying for your sins but Jesus.

Does that mean you can now go ahead and sin as you like? Even if you do, you won't miss heaven because you already have eternal life.

So, why shouldn't you sin?

1. Because you love God enough to keep his commandments.

John 14:15 KJV
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

No father throws his son into fire for sinning. That is why God will never throw you in hell fire for sinning. He will only scourge you here on Earth like a loving father does to correct his son.

Hebrew 12:16
For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

You are now a son of God because of your believe in Jesus Christ.

John 1:12 KJV
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God even to them that believe on his name:

God will never throw his sons into an everlasting fire. That's why he told us that once we believe in his Son Jesus Christ, we are passed from death to life.

John 5:24 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 11:25-26 KJV
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

But you may ask, "are we never going to die?". Yes, we will never die. "What about the Christians who are dead and those still dying?". That is the physical death which we all taste. The death Jesus is talking about is THE SECOND DEATH. which takes place in the LAKE OF FIRE.

Revelations 29:14-15 KJV
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. [bThis is the second death.[/b]
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The book of Life is a book containing the names of those who have life i.e eternal life as given by Jesus. Those people will not taste the second death because Jesus promised that their believe in him has made them pass from death to life.

Isn't this good news? If it is to you, then don't let anything stop you from having eternal life now. Say the prayer below.

Lord Jesus, I come before you as a sinner. Forgive me and accept me. Give me eternal life because I believe you have it with you. I believe you died on the cross and resurrected on the third day to save me. Make me a child of God today. Amen

If you have said the above prayer from your heart, you have become a child of God and will never miss heaven.
Amen my brother. Once saved forever saved! I didn't and couldn't ever save myself. Jesus did it - and he keeps me till the day of redemption - John 10: 27 - 29. God bless you for this piece!
Re: Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar by Image123(m): 2:53am On Aug 31, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT I BELIEVE. IT'S ABOUT YOUR RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY BEING INSANITY.

HOW CAN THAT RAPED AND MURDERED GIRL BE SENT TO HELL FOR BEING AN ATHEIST WHILE HER MURDERERS GO TO HEAVEN AFTER GIVING THEIR LIVES TO CHRIST? IT'S ALL BULLSHIT AND YOUR VERSION OF RELIGION IS ONE OF THE CRAPPIEST.

You are sent to hell for being a sinner, not for being raped or murdered or because of your gender. Stop being irrational. Your emotions are betraying your senses.
Re: Anybody Thinking He Will Make Heaven By Not Committing Sin Is A Liar by alBHAGDADI: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2020
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

MFM Prayer Points For September - Pastor D.K. Olukoya / Did Jesus Actually Have Brothers And Sisters? / Rawlings Appeared To Me In My Dream And Told Me He Is Not Happy In Heaven.pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.