Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. (3194 Views)

EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! / Condolence Register For Manutd: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. / Please Sign Arsenal Condolence Register Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2011
R.I.P chelsea
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by nitrogen(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2011
sorry o sepe fc, u are gone for good. rest in peace. till we meet again, God keep us.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by presido1: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2011
I think this register should be for arsenal now.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2011
The register is for chelsea. Arsenal has got nothing to lose THEY STILL GOT MORE TROPHIES THAN CHELSEA.it is chelsea who has spent millions with no silverware to show for it!! RIP CHELSEA!!
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by diggz: 9:04am On Apr 23, 2011
@ lady switch u just a simple in d highest orda! A true and true nitwit.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2011
And chelsea having wasted million finished the season with nothing to show for it. Next season will be worse! RIP CHELSEA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Ha!
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by bigfather(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2011
switch47:

The register is for chelsea. Arsenal has got nothing to lose THEY STILL GOT MORE TROPHIES THAN CHELSEA.it is chelsea who has spent millions with no silverware to show for it!! RIP CHELSEA!!

Then why play the EPL since you've got more trophies ? That should be enough till eternity naa . undecided grin
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by spyder880(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2011
switch47:

What about ARSETROPHYLESSNAL football club of London. Surely, a funeral is due there.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2011
I realy dont think so. Chelsea will have no bragging right over arsenal till they equal arsenal's record. Anyway going by the millions of pounds heavily spent and desperate spending by chelsea They are the biggest casualty with nothing to show for it. Chelsea is also a small team and without heavy spending is no better than west ham. RIP chelsea!! Chelsea is finished.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by spyder880(m): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2011
switch47:

I realy dont think so. Chelsea will have no bragging right over arsenal till they equal arsenal's record. Anyway going by the millions of pounds heavily spent and desperate spending by chelsea They are the biggest casualty with nothing to show for it. Chelsea is also a small team and without heavy spending is no better than west ham. RIP chelsea!! Chelsea is finished.

Dont you think this is ironic?
Big boys are spending their dosh on their pet club and small guys are here crying on their behalf? Na ya papa money?
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by spyder880(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2011
switch47:

And chelsea having wasted million finished the season with nothing to show for it. Next season will be worse! RIP CHELSEA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Ha!

Nothing to show? what about Luiz, Torres, and the fun the fans have been having, what about the thrills of rising from sixth place last year to second position now, still chasing the first? Surely that is our joy, and it will continue. Arsenal have been declining since the past six years.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2011
Who cares about whats declining for the past six years? The only thrill i see in chelsea is that money cant get your trophies class is permanent,chelsea without heavy spending is no better than west ham. And even with the spending has got nothing for the season, got beaten black and blue home and away by manchester united. The story will be worse next season. Complete bunch of wasted millions.did i hear you mention toress? 1goal in 1000 minutes is a big flop for a 50 milla striker. Chelsea is the biggest loser for roman and by the time the UEFA new rules starts next season and no sugar daddy to spend any how chelsea will go back to where they truly belong another mid table team. Chelsea is a waste and truly it is finished . CHELSEA WILL NOT WIN EPL THIS SEASON !! United is light years better!! One united!!!
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2011
What thrills are u talking about.go to the chelsea thread and u will that its been tale of woe,complaints and disaster all season. Gist has always been argument if drogba is the problem or ancetotise must go chants, its been wailing and gnashing of teeth. The recent high hopes of epl title possibility is to ensure the season ends in disaster and disapointment for chelsea the higher u go now the bigger the fall. RIP chelsea. What a pity. The team is doomed and what more next season will be worse.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by spyder880(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2011
switch47:

Who cares about whats declining for the past six years? The only thrill i see in chelsea is that money cant get your trophies class is permanent,chelsea without heavy spending is no better than west ham. And even with the spending has got nothing for the season, got beaten black and blue home and away by manchester united. The story will be worse next season. Complete bunch of wasted millions.did i hear you mention toress? 1goal in 1000 minutes is a big flop for a 50 milla striker. Chelsea is the biggest loser for roman and by the time the UEFA new rules starts next season and no sugar daddy to spend any how chelsea will go back to where they truly belong another mid table team. Chelsea is a waste and truly it is finished . CHELSEA WILL NOT WIN EPL THIS SEASON !! United is light years better!! One united!!!

Later on, you will still eat your words, lick your spittle like you did 2 years ago, apologizing to Chelsea fans, dont you ever get tired of fooling yourself, or feel a little shame?
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
Hehehehe. Very funny! For your mind chelsea is going to snatch the epl from manchester united, not so?? Hahahahahahaha!hehehehehehe!! Hohohohoho! Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! Joke of the century. Why dont you just accord the dead(chelsea) some respect and let it rest in peace??
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by spyder880(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2011
grin grin What about Arsenal that died six years back, what is delaying the burial? The dead body don rotten for mortuary since, At least Roman is still using the EPL cup to dring champagne till this night!
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2011
Did you see Roman's face when manchester united was nailing chelsea fc's coffing home & away in Ucl?? It shows agony & pain like he was being burnt at stake or about to be buried alive. Omo drop the shakara, kosoro lorie, e no get wetin you wan talk chelsea is gone for good no more trophies for many many seasons to come,the club may go the portmoth way self. Chelsea is truly dead,heavy spending is just like a temporary life support. When its gone it will be time for final burial,and as per this season-its waste of money with zero result! Pity!!
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by 1025: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2011
Did you see Roman's face when manchester united was nailing chelsea fc's coffing home & away in Ucl?? It shows agony & pain like he was being burnt at stake or about to be buried alive. Omo drop the shakara, kosoro lorie, e no get wetin you wan talk chelsea is gone for good no more trophies for many many seasons to come,the club may go the portmoth way self. Chelsea is truly dead,heavy spending is just like a temporary life support. When its gone it will be time for final burial,and as per this season-its waste of money with zero result! Pity!!

@witch,
i like the bolded part of ur comment. spending and heavy spendings are mearnt for ppl wey get money. poor man can only exist with his bad mouth while the rich do the spending.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2011
And when the heavy spending ends with the new rule- the final burial takes place for chelsea. PITY!! chelsea bunch of wastes gone too soon.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by spyder880(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2011
grin grin
What other condolence do you want apart from this,
They think it's all over. It is now
This is the hardest part
Arsenal fans, these first few
days. But after a clutch of
sleepless nights, or at least
nights when you sit bolt
upright in bed screaming
'finish it Samir effing Nasri' at
the top of your voice, things
will begin to calm down, the
uninvited tears will
eventually stop streaming
down your weather beaten
face and you may well feel an
overwhelming sense of relief that
this charade of a season is over.
Most relieved of all might be Arsene
Wenger. Any more intense pressure
of this kind and spontaneous
touchline combustion was a genuine
possibility. At the Reebok every
gesticulation was cheered by
Wanderers' fans, every bottle hurl,
every ball slam, every exaltation of
"No!" as yet another chance went
begging. A measure of his desperate
mental state was laid bare when he
even offered Marouane Chamakh a
cameo role. That he has become a
figure of high tragi-comedy to
opposing fans is entirely his own
fault, but at least he was man
enough to shoulder the blame for
another wretched season post
match. Perhaps now he will finally
buy a decent central defender and
goalkeeper in the summer.
Now that it is all over I've no scorn
left for Arsenal, the team who play
the tidiest brand of toothless football
in the Premier League. After serving
up countless beatings over recent
weeks I can't bring myself to boot
you in the hind quarters again now
that you are bent double wailing
against the injustice of it all. But
what I will do is slam my foot in the
oversized goolies of referee Michael
Jones, who booked Tamir Cohen for
his t-shirt tribute to his late father
Avi after scoring the winner. Surely,
just once, a dash of common sense
could win out?
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2011
Hehehehehehe!!
What was that all about?? What business of mine is that epistle please respect the dead (chelsea fc) and go and dump your write up on either dem arsenal's fans thread or dem Bolton wandarers thread, maybe their fans can have one or two things to say. Lol.
As per this thread sha its RIP CHELSEA. Tottenham is coming this weekend hope it brings pain and gnashing of teeth to the nairaland public complaint commission AKA the chelsea thread.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by bigfather(m): 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2011
switch47:

Hehehehehehe!!
What was that all about?? What business of mine is that epistle please respect the dead (chelsea fc) and go and dump your write up on either dem arsenal's fans thread or dem Bolton wandarers thread, maybe their fans can have one or two things to say. Lol.
As per this thread sha its RIP CHELSEA. Tottenham is coming this weekend hope it brings pain and gnashing of teeth to the nairaland public complaint commission AKA the chelsea thread.

Switch47 has switched over to MAN U O ! LWKMD ! grin
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 2:37am On Apr 30, 2011
big father:

Switch47 has switched over to MAN U O ! LWKMD !  grin
  The problem with you guys is you all think we are all the same the way we follow football, and to make matters worse you always love to jump into conclusions. go and check all my posts from day one!! do you think i am part of the new generation crase of i be shelsi, my brother na man u,na we get money pass for we club, wetin you be football fans?? you must be joking!! have you ever heard me say "WE" when refering to any footballclub ??   grin grin  even my favourite clubs in different parts of Europe. you guys just jump into conclusions------most times i allow you guys to continue in your ignorance----- you never know!! grin grin grin

As per this thread sha  its RIP CHELSEA. Tottenham is coming this weekend hope it brings pain and gnashing of teeth to the nairaland public complaint commission AKA the chelsea thread.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by 1025: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2011
Hehehehehehe!!

@witch,
did i hear u say tottenham?
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by spyder880(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2011
Where is witch47? Did you say totenham, what about losingham? hahahahahahahah!!!!!
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2011
Hehehehehe!

Chelsea's slice of luck

Chelsea were given a huge slice of luck in their pursuit of United after the officials wrongly allowed both of the Blues' goals in the 2-1 victory over Tottenham.

Spurs had taken the lead at Stamford Bridge on 19 minutes through a stunning 30-yard effort from Sandro which flew into the top corner, and the visitors looked likely to end the half with the advantage. But Chelsea claimed an equaliser on the stroke of half-time when Frank Lampard's speculative effort rolled through the legs of Heurelho Gomes and towards the line. Gomes scrambled to grasp the ball before it crossed it, but the linesman, despite not having the best view, signalled to referee Andre Marriner that it was over. Replays, however, showed the whole ball had not crossed the line.

Chelsea pressed for a winner after the break and got another piece of good fortune a minute from time when Salomon Kalou poked home the winner from close range despite being in an offside position.

The higher you go the bigger the fall,chelsea won spurs with offside and a ball that did not cross the line,i knew of the possibility of arsenal beating united that was why i said yesterday that even if united lost today,[b]CHELSEA WILL NOT STILL WIN THE TITLE.all this is to ensure the disappointment is great and your useless team almost made it but got owned by the eventual title winner. CHELSEA IS FINISHED! [/b]UNited only needs a draw to stay 3 points ahead!
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by spyder880(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2011
switch47:

Hehehehehe!

Chelsea's slice of luck

Chelsea were given a huge slice of luck in their pursuit of United after the officials wrongly allowed both of the Blues' goals in the 2-1 victory over Tottenham.

Spurs had taken the lead at Stamford Bridge on 19 minutes through a stunning 30-yard effort from Sandro which flew into the top corner, and the visitors looked likely to end the half with the advantage. But Chelsea claimed an equaliser on the stroke of half-time when Frank Lampard's speculative effort rolled through the legs of Heurelho Gomes and towards the line. Gomes scrambled to grasp the ball before it crossed it, but the linesman, despite not having the best view, signalled to referee Andre Marriner that it was over. Replays, however, showed the whole ball had not crossed the line.

Chelsea pressed for a winner after the break and got another piece of good fortune a minute from time when Salomon Kalou poked home the winner from close range despite being in an offside position.

The higher you go the bigger the fall,chelsea won spurs with offside and a ball that did not cross the line,i knew of the possibility of arsenal beating united that was why i said yesterday that even if united lost today,[b]CHELSEA WILL NOT STILL WIN THE TITLE.all this is to ensure the disappointment is great and your useless team almost made it but got owned by the eventual title winner. CHELSEA IS FINISHED! [/b]UNited only needs a draw to stay 3 points ahead!

Wipe your tears, brace yourself for hypertension cause the blues will put you into perpetual mourning. Just keep crying.
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 1:17am On May 02, 2011
Red reaction

"If we can get a draw or a win against Chelsea then the title is ours. Our home form has been excellent this season - we haven’t lost a game and I can definitely see us beating the Blues."
grin grin grin grin

Chelsea will die finish at Old trafford , ONE UNITED!! Jor ooooo!!!

the higher you go the bigger the fall, the stronger the pain that is to say e ma gan pka!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by bigfather(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2011
switch47:

The problem with you guys is you all think we are all the same the way we follow football, and to make matters worse you always love to jump into conclusions. go and check all my posts from day one!! do you think i am part of the new generation crase of i be shelsi, my brother na man u,na we get money pass for we club, wetin you be football fans?? you must be joking!! have you ever heard me say "WE" when refering to any footballclub ?? grin grin even my favourite clubs in different parts of Europe. you guys just jump into conclusions------most times i allow you guys to continue in your ignorance----- you never know!! grin grin grin

Speaking from 2sides of your mouth ! smiley
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 2:01am On May 05, 2011
Red reaction

"If manchester united can get a draw or a win against Chelsea then the title is theirs. their home form has been excellent this season - they haven’t lost a game and I can definitely see them beating the Blues."

and going by what United Did to shalcke 04 on Wednesday Night--------Chelsea knows they are going into the lions den on sunday and without a doubt it will spell their doom. The End of the chelsea dream. sad sad sad sad
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 10:24pm On May 08, 2011
REST IN PEACE CHELSEA!! It was the Final burial at olt trafford!! RIP Chelsea!!
Re: Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. by switch47(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2011
FOR The Post-mortem examination, or autopsy of Chelsea please stay with us on the chelsea official thread thread, i trust Cabali, Nateevs, Ibime, Big Father, Akolawole E.T.C to carry out an examination of Chelsea's corpse in order to determine cause of death. BLAME SHARING and who to sack like they own the club or the club knows them.

R.I.P Chelsea fc grin

MINDLESS ESCAPISM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 / Radamel Falcao And Robin Van Persie, Which Do You Prefer Recently? Yarn! / Why Is Messi Better Than Ronaldo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.