Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract (24280 Views)

Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest / Ozil Set To Terminate His Arsenal Contract And Move To Fenerbache / Atlético Madrid, Diego Costa Agree To Terminate Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by jrusky(m): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
Barcelona is confused. So loising 8:2 now the end of the world

This is very crazy. Sacking everyone and be dishing millions out as pay off cash and yet still want to hold Messi into Barca permanent slave camp with all Braca ridiculous contract clause.

Barca want to ruin theirselves. Its a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by Xavie(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
Barca will suffer for 6 years

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by Excallibur(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
So Barcelona will rathtr terminate his contact than sell him even for a little gain ....mos m useless board in the history of the sport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by fashrola(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Make dem.kukuma come sign hungry boys from Nigerian league, build them up and save cost sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
oluwatosink:
Just because of the 8-2 loss
Bayern caused their misfortune

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by cooltola(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
One of those English club that are struggling should loan him from Barcelona e.g watford, Leceinter city or arsenal. He is still a very good player and he played well

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by gangstarmonk(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
WTF? shocked

The "INVESTORS" need their monies back that's why you see all these confusion in barca.

Most of them WANT OUT!!!

This is business. The managers have realised it's not about favouritism but making money for the "INVESTORS". Spanish economy is quite difficult, it's tighter in Spain than it is in England.
Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by m140(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nawa ooo, na why dem no wan gree messi
Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
oluwatosink:
Just because of the 8-2 loss. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by Rossonero: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Barcelona trending for the wrong reasons lately..so unfortunate
Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by einsteine(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
gangstarmonk:
WTF? shocked

The "INVESTORS" need their monies back that's why you see all these confusion in barca.

Most of them WANT OUT!!!

This is business. The managers have realised it's not about favouritism but making money for the "INVESTORS". Spanish economy is quite difficult, it's tighter in Spain than it is in England.

Barca like Madrid is a fan owned club. There are no "investors".
Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by mamotalk: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
Barca 8 2 see road these days. wetin be my own?
Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by gangstarmonk(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
einsteine:

Barca like Madrid is a fan owned club. There are no "investors".

There are fam!

Check and...
Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by ebuk4real(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin
Stoppoquiqui:
Whick kind contract Barca people dey sign
Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by gurunlocker: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Barcelona is in real trouble grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by Sheggy13(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
I can't understand some Nigerian news outlet. At least verify information before posting articles. Suarez is the second all-time highest goal scorer for Barcelona, only behind Messi, not third. He has surpassed the Rodriguez guy. Rodriguez was on 195. Suarez is now on 198.
Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Stoppoquiqui:
Whick kind contract Barca people dey sign
Chadwick Boseman

That first cartoon picture is the late Black Panter actor
Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by kapelvej: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Bought this space for spiritual attack

Yes attacks on dullard Barca and Messi fans who doesn't know that Messi has erred and should respect Barca by seeing out his contract.
If you quote me without sense, I ll make sure you turn to Messi's houseboy and he ll use you like Barca is using him. He drag you around when you want to leave as Barca is dragging him. Try me
grin grin bought the space all to attack the midget?
Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by K4daniel: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Oh my suarez, after Baba God had helped you overcame your only weakness of bitting and eating of Ear attitude while on the field, from Liverpool to Barca which took you up the lather on Barcelona's wing.

It Made you forget your sorrow because of the perfect combination of messi and neymar around you. Since neymar left you still score goals with Messi.. Now you have been rejected. If only bayern had not exposed and scartter the whole team and everyone to his tent.. This guy may still have his job.Lol.

Lesson Learnt: Let us make hay while the sun shines..
Always try apply and make move, accept better offers along your journey in life.
Don't spend too much time in one place that you will later regret and be writen-off, and make a move better than your present. A new management may rubbish your effort if your company engaged new leadership. While you're currently working pls apply for another better place somewhere else, always aim high.

May God grant us divine guidance in our next move.

I wish Luis Suarez the best of luck. Even if he retires now he has tried.

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
The only reason Barca is holding on to Messi is business.

The only reason Barca fans are pained is because they have no player to brag about once Messi leaves..

If I were Barca president..

I would sign Ronaldo at all costs.

1. Business strategy solved
2. He would inherit Messi fans
3. Madrid would be spite and el clasico is on again
4. Messi would be so pissed coz his rival would shit him up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by chloride6: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Omo La Liga don die...

The Loss of CR7 and Messi means nobody will watch Barca vs Huesca again.

Or Madrid v Malaga

Just the way peole dont watch PSG vs OGC Nice
Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by nBag(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
mumu mumu contracts everywhere, Messi over bearing influence in managerial decision. no player fit try that shit for Stanford bridge.
Barcelona messed up big time
Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by ZaddyJamal: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Trying times for Barcelona. I heard grezman is leaving too

Still wondering who convinced Barca to sign that one and for what reason exactly grin
Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by bezimo(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Why would they want to terminate Suarez contract..Barca problem is a pure coaching problem.not players problem
Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
D Owner(s) Of Barca Is Foolish. Dey Are Losing More Dan Dey Gain. Dat's Y I Like ATM & Diego Simeone Remains My Best Coach. He Doesn't Rely On Big Names Or Individual Performance To Be Successful. Dia Secret Remains Teamwork & Team Spirit. He Builds Young Players & Make Dem Better & Sells D Ones He Need 2 Sell 2 Make Money 4 D Club. ATM Don't Av Big Names In Dia Team But Dey Are Doing Well As A Club. Dey Are One Of D Best Club In D World.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by JayCynic(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Bought this space for spiritual attack

Yes attacks on dullard Barca and Messi fans who doesn't know that Messi has erred and should respect Barca by seeing out his contract.
If you quote me without sense, I ll make sure you turn to Messi's houseboy and he ll use you like Barca is using him. He drag you around when you want to leave as Barca is dragging him. Try me

Messi has erred How?
Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by hush15: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
oluwatosink:
Just because of the 8-2 loss. grin

I tell you, loss of life. This loss no balance at all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by Jerkules: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Soon as griezmann enter barca BOOM!!! Spanish crystal palace grin
Re: Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
JayCynic:

Messi has erred How?
read this BBC link: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53959454
Part of it is in the screenshot attached to this post.
You and some Messi fans don't know the bottom of the problem & the consequences of Messi's act by tendering transfer request.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip / Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure / Koeman Blasts Barca: You Let Messi Go, Signed Ferran Torres For £45m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.