Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony (1819 Views)

#RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare / IPOB: Ibo Group Presses For Mass Murder Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Mraphel: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
Igbo are not going about their secession in a lawful way. If Igbo people wants to secede, is a procedural process that must be undertaken by the five eastern governors of south eastern region also traditional monarch has their own roles to play but the eminent leaders of south eastern region has pledged their loyalty to Nigeria.

The Igbo people in South South, South West and Northern parts have also pledged their allegiance to Nigeria therefore, if anyone that wants to support the deviant behaviors of Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts he or she should just be eliminated by the DSS ASAP. Confiscating weapon or not.

No unlawful gathering in the South Eastern part

No unlawful training

No protest

All because is already a volatile region under the control of operation python dance(a force to checkmate Ipob/terrorists excesses).

You cannot be in Nigeria and be agitating for Biafra inside Nigeria.

IPOB has been proscribed a terrorist group do not complain if they are getting shot for disturbing the peace of the world.

If you want to die, go and join an IPOB protest. You die just for nothing sake.

5 Likes

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by naijafella(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Let our 5 SE Governors agree to a secession if truly we want to leave this country. Only the ignorant ones among us will be used to achieve some personal gains. Some of us don wise up oh..

3 Likes

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Prosperchuks1344(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ur on ur own
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Iko5000: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
So they should use the Boko haram route since they will get rewarded by the Nigerian Govt , Who you be self ?
Mraphel:
Igbo are not going about their secession in a lawful way. If your people wants to secede, is a procedural process that must be undertaken by the five eastern governors of south eastern region also traditional monarch has their own roles to play but the eminent leaders of south eastern region has pledged their loyalty to Nigeria.

The Igbo people in South South, South West and Northern parts has also pledged their allegiance to Nigeria therefore, if anyone that wants to support the deviant behaviors of Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts he or she should just be eliminated by the DSS ASAP

No unlawful training

No protest

All because is already a volatile region under the control of operation python dance( a force to checkmate Ipob excesses)

IPOB has been proscribed a terrorist group do not complain if they are getting shot for disturbing the peace of the world.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by iammo(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
cool
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Danzakidakura(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sometimes do to how this children of fallen demons reason, I wonder if it's formanted ewedu is in their brain.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
what is felony?
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
what is felony?
A crime committed against a country that is very serious
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Drchristian:

A crime committed against a country that is very serious

Never heard of it. Anybody ever been convicted of it in the country or is it a new law?

1 Like

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iko5000:
So they should use the Boko haram route since they will get rewarded by the Nigerian Govt , Who you be self ?
Let them use bokoharram route it will make things easier for Nigeria government.

Thank God the whole south east is very small part of Nigeria is also landlocked inside Nigeria. All you Ipob will be picked up like a snall inside your holes one by one.

Ipob cannot be as aggressive as bokoharram
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Never heard of it. Anybody ever been convicted of it in the country or is it a new law?
You haven't heard the world "felony" before? You must be an infant and I cannot help you.
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Drchristian:

You haven't heard the world "felony" before? You must be an infant and I cannot help you.

lol
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

lol
Google it
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Drchristian:

Google it

I did but it keeps talking of USA.
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by kingzizzy: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mraphel:
Igbo are not going about their secession in a lawful way. If your people wants to secede, is a procedural process that must be undertaken by the five eastern governors of south eastern region also traditional monarch has their own roles to play but the eminent leaders of south eastern region has pledged their loyalty to Nigeria.
The Igbo people in South South, South West and Northern parts has also pledged their allegiance to Nigeria therefore, if anyone that wants to support the deviant behaviors of Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts he or she should just be eliminated by the DSS ASAP

No unlawful training

No protest

All because is already a volatile region

You Northerners have a strange way of reasoning. Let it be known that even though it is banned IPOB, there are several Biafran groups such as BIM led by Uwazurike, MASSOB led by Uche Madu and BZF led by Ben Onwuka. None of these 3 organisations are banned and they have the ful right to protest and agitate for Biafra.

Chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution has given everyone the right to protest about anything they like and the international laws on self determination allows any group to freely agitate or protest for a separate country

So even though IPOB is proscribed there are many other Biafran organisations that can freely protest

What is however funny is despite Boko Haram, ISWAP and armed bandits killing people all over Nigeria. Despite herdsmen terrorising people in different communities in Enugu state, the security agents have time to be going after unarmed people exercising in a school field

Thats how you know that Nigeria isnt a serious country
The authorities say IPOB are armed, yet nobody has ever seen IPOB with arms except the authorities

The authorities say IPOB is a terrorist group, yet nobody in the East is terrified of IPOB except the authorities

The authorities say IPOB are violent, yet the only violence attributed to IPOB always starts with the authorities being present.

A time comes when you have to ask, 'Is IPOB the problem or the authorities?'

13 Likes

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Danzakidakura:
Sometimes do to how this children of fallen demons reason, I wonder if it's formanted ewedu is in their brain.
Unfortunately it is when you people are being slaughtered like useless chicken, thats when you will know Ewedu brained is superior to a cocaine brain.

Awolowo warned your grandfathers not go for war but your people never listen. 12 millions of Igbo perished in the war to the detriment of your tribe.
Keep hating ewedu Chinedu, una eye go soon clear.

3 Likes

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
What a load of horseshit!

You beat a child and threaten them with death when they cry....is that your idea of a fair and liberal society or a jungle?

Last i checked, your constitution supersedes any useless laws enacted by a panicky and repressive regime to stifle freedom of speech, assembly and protest!

4 Likes

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

Unfortunately it is when you people are being slaughtered like useless chicken, thats when you will know Ewedu brained is superior to a cocaine brain.

Awolowo warned your grandfathers not go for war but your people never listen. 12 millions of Igbo perished in the war to the detriment of your tribe.
Keep hating ewedu Chinedu, una eye go soon clear.

Shut up!

Let your people be slaughtered in their thousands on the streets, for weeks, and with the so called central gov’t either being unwilling or unable to put an end to it, then tell me you wouldn’t fight to try and extricate them from such a hellhole!

5 Likes

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Mraphel: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
kingzizzy:

You Northerners have a strange way of reasoning. Let it be know that even though is banned IPOB, there several Biafran groups such as BIM led by Uwazurike, MASSOB led by Uche Madu and BZF led by Ben Onwuka. None of these 3 organisations are banned and they have the ful right to protest and agitate for Biafra.

Chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution has given everyone the right to protest about anything they like and the international laws on self determination allows any group to freely agitate or protest for a separate country

So even though IPOB is proscribed there are many other Biafran organisations that can freely protest

What is however funny is despite Boko Haram, ISWAP and armed bandits killing people all over Nigeria. Despite herdsmen terrorising people in different communities in Enugu state, the security agents have time to be going after unarmed people exercising in a school field

The authorities say IPOB are armed, yet nobody has ever seen IPOB with arms except the authorities

The authorities say IPOB is a terrorist group, yet nobody in the East is terrified of IPOB except the authorities

The authorities say IPOB are violent, yet the only violence attributed to IPOB always starts with the authorities being present.

Stop contradicting yourself, Igbo can go about things lawfully not through insane and unrecognized Nnamdi kanu (A wanted man)
I have stated that Ipob has been proscribed a terrorist group in Nigeria and if you wanna parade yourself as Ipob to hold a protest you will be killed by trigger happy policemen or soldiers looking for avenue to kill. Do you know some soldiers and police are proudly counting scores of people they've killed?

The Ipob people that got shot this recent time who will fight for them? Obviously nobody.
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Mraphel: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
PROUDIGBO:
What a load of horseshit!

You beat a child and threaten them with death when they cry....is that your idea of a fair and liberal society or a jungle?

Last i checked, your constitution supersedes any useless laws enacted by a panicky and repressive regime to stifle freedom of speech, assembly and protest!
I don't expect it to make sense to you though upon sighting your username. The same constitution sees Ipob as a group that deserves death(terrorists).
All the Ipob members that got killed who has ever taken Nigerian to court amongst your keypad warriors or your leaders? I swear nobody send them except the fleeing Namdi Counu.

Who will fight for them, you people lied to them and they ignorantly went to protest and got shot, ordinary hospital bills Nnamdi kanu did not pay.

Biafra or death, it means go and protest and die
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Shut up!

Let your people be slaughtered in their thousands on the streets, for weeks, and with the so called central gov’t either being unwilling or unable to put an end to it, then tell me you wouldn’t fight to try and extricate them from such a hellhole!
What has South Eastern leaders done to curtail your problems in the east? They are in control of soldiers, police, Navy etc in your zone.
South easterners problem is Igbo leaders.
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by kingzizzy: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mraphel:

Stop contradicting yourself, Igbo can go about things lawfully not through insane and unrecognized Nnamdi kanu (A wanted man)
I have stated that Ipob has been proscribed a terrorist group in Nigeria and if you wanna parade yourself as Ipob to hold a protest you will be killed by trigger happy policemen or soldiers looking for avenue to kill. Do you know some soldiers and police are proudly counting scores of people they've killed?

The Ipob people that got shot this recent time who will fight for them? Obviously nobody.

Do you really think the security forces should be killing people just for parading themselves as IPOB member? Is IPOB written on the forehead of anybody? You see someone who is unarmed and not violent, you raise your gun and shoot the person because they paraded themselves as IPOB? So it is now the job of the security forces to be shooting people based on what they parade themselves as? Thats why Nigeria is not a civilised country, those that are paid to protect life and property are the ones busy killing people unnecessarily

In civilised countries, if a group is proscribed, what the security agents do if the group gathers unarmed, is to use teargas, rubber bullets and several other non life threatening methods to disperse them. They dont open fire on them except if the situation has become highly violent or if they are armed.

As I said before, there are many Biafran organisations that are not proscribed and have the full right to agitate and protest for Biafra. Let the security forces tell is who IPOB and who is not

6 Likes

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Area4Area: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
kingzizzy:

You Northerners have a strange way of reasoning. Let it be know that even though is banned IPOB, there several Biafran groups such as BIM led by Uwazurike, MASSOB led by Uche Madu and BZF led by Ben Onwuka. None of these 3 organisations are banned and they have the ful right to protest and agitate for Biafra.

Stop repeating this your epistle abeg, already boring.
Go join an IPOB protest and you won't, you'd remain on nairaland and repeating those lies

2 Likes

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Mraphel: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
kingzizzy:

Do you really think the security forces should be killing people just for parading themselves as IPOB member? Is IPOB written on the forehead of anybody? You see someone who is unarmed and not violent, you raise your gun and shoot the person because they paraded themselves as IPOB? So it is now the job of the security forces to be shooting people based on what they parade themselves as? Thats why Nigeria is not a civilised country, those that are paid to protect life and property are the ones busy killing people unnecessarily

In civilised countries, if a group is proscribed, what the security agents do if the group gathers unarmed, is to use teargas, rubber bullets and several other non life threatening methods to disperse them. They dont open fire on them except if the situation has become highly violent or if they are armed.

As I said before, there are many Biafran organisations that are not proscribed and have the full right to agitate and protest for Biafra. Let the security forces tell is who IPOB and who is not
If I called myself bokoharram to soldiers during battle in Bornu state do you think they will allow me to go even if I'm not confiscating any weapon?
Same Ipob is a terror group that killed Nigerian Soldiers, Police in the recent past.
If you're an ipob member you're a terror group that can implicates the innocent Igbo ones
in American you cannot protest a new country inside USA without gunshot wounds or death

2 Likes

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Area4Area: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Shut up!

All you do is rant on nairaland, join those who want to get killed on the street and you won't

2 Likes

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by kingzizzy: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mraphel:

If I called myself bokoharram to soldiers during battle in Bornu state do you think they will allow me to go even if I'm not confiscating any weapon?
Same Ipob is a terror group that killed Nigerian Soldiers, Police in the recent past.
If you're an ipob member you're a terror group that can implicates the innocent Igbo ones
in American you cannot protest a new country inside USA without gunshot wounds or death

There is no way I can explain it to that you will understand. There is no justification to shoot an unarmed person, no matter what they parade themselves as

2 Likes

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Mraphel: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
kingzizzy:

There is no way I can explain it to that you will understand. There is no justification to shoot an unarmed person, no matter what they parade themselves as
Then don't put yourself at risk even in civilized country unarmed blacks are being slaughtered talk less of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by padi94(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
This OP is an Illiterate, no body who is learned will type the rubbish you typed up there.
Nigeria is not its landed brother its it's people. There is a constitution that guides its existence, in that constitution there is freedom of speech, right of association, freedom to protest injustice of any kind.

Anyone can gather nd protest anything that is injustice to them, just like the Muslim lawyers, MURIC, Shiites, ASUU, Labour Union, APC etc... once did and still does, Ipob has a right to exercise same freedom.

Don't quote me stupidly, just read what I have written, severally. If you don't understand it ask someone else.
If you quote me without sense I will know you are truly an Illiterate.

5 Likes

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mraphel:
Igbo are not going about their secession in a lawful way. If Igbo people wants to secede, is a procedural process that must be undertaken by the five eastern governors of south eastern region also traditional monarch has their own roles to play but the eminent leaders of south eastern region has pledged their loyalty to Nigeria.

The Igbo people in South South, South West and Northern parts have also pledged their allegiance to Nigeria therefore, if anyone that wants to support the deviant behaviors of Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts he or she should just be eliminated by the DSS ASAP. Confiscating weapon or not.

No unlawful training

No protest

All because is already a volatile region under the control of operation python dance(a force to checkmate Ipob/terrorists excesses).

Well, this is one strong reason why we will and must continue till Biafra is restored because we can't afford to be in the same country with human-like animals who reasons like animals.

Every individual has the right to determine whether he wants to be a Nigerian or not, and it should not be a death sentence.

you can't force me to be part of your organization without my consent, it's not by force unless you're evil and devilish.

You're practicing Sharia law in your Arewa Region in a supposed circular Country and yet nobody shot or hallas anyone of you.

You people are the ones who divided the Country with your bigotry, Islamic agenda and hatred for others, And now you want us to continue sniffing your sh!t, it won't happen.

BIAFRA Must Stand!

4 Likes

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Marine54(m): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mraphel:

You're sounding like an illiterate ! There is what is called rules of engagement in international policing . You don't shot or kill unarmed person or group , no matter what circumstances...

6 Likes

Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by Mraphel: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Marine54:
You're sounding like an illiterate ! There is what is called rules of engagement in international policing . You don't shot or kill unarmed person or group , no matter what circumstances...
Mention a country truly observing that rule..Ipob has killed security operatives so they're exempted as a peaceful protester or unarmed group.
Re: Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
Danzakidakura:
Please be guided, that is clearly projected by Fulani terrorist bastards and not any Yoruba person. The nomadic terrorist bastards are recently fighting restlessly on media war against Biafra Ideology but we're here to match them head-on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos In Diaspora Support ESN / Media Houses Threatened By Army Not To Report Their Casualties In Ohafia / Igbo Girls Fleeing South East As IPOB/ESN Hunts For Sacrificial Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.