Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

My Uncle Is Looking For A Wifey - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Uncle Is Looking For A Wifey (629 Views)

Searching For A Lover And A True Wifey / I Need A Wifey In Abuja / Rich Sugar Mummy Rita From Canada Is Looking For A Guy For A Serious Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Is Looking For A Wifey by DonGenovese: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Good day guys, so I have this Uncle of mine that is in dire need of a female relationship that could potentially lead to marriage. He has severally confided in me on his desire for long-term companionship and for me to help out, but to be frank I haven't really made much of an effort, because I sincerely don't know where to look too. In short, I have decided to put it out here Nairaland just maybe he might get lucky here.. A brief introduction of my Uncle..
Height: Above 6Ft and physically fit
Education : Educated
Health : No underlining health challenges
Financial Status: He is doing quite fine, he has a thriving business of his.
Ethnic group : Igbo
Previous Relationship:He was previously married with grown up kids, that are in other parts of the world.. He has been single for over 10 years now since the divorce with his first wife.
Why Marriage now: He devoted his time after the collapse of his marriage to raising up his kids, and now the children are all grown and working in other parts of the world. Loneliness has set in and he genuinely feels he needs a life partner as a companion now.
Spirituality : He is a devoted worker in the Lord's Vineyard, a strong Christian and has a full fledged Ministry committed to doing God's work.
What he desires in a Lady:
Height : Preferably above average
Spiritually inclined, intelligent, good looking.
Ethnic group : Igbo too
Please any wonderful lady so interested can PM me..

Scammers please stay off...

Thank you
Re: My Uncle Is Looking For A Wifey by DonGenovese: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
Uncle mii is still searching for a wifey...
Re: My Uncle Is Looking For A Wifey by Alooone: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Re: My Uncle Is Looking For A Wifey by Alooone: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2021
DonGenovese:
Good day guys, so I have this Uncle of mine that is in dire need of a female relationship that could potentially lead to marriage. He has severally confided in me on his desire for long-term companionship and for me to help out, but to be frank I haven't really made much of an effort, because I sincerely don't know where to look too. In short, I have decided to put it out here Nairaland just maybe he might get lucky here.. A brief introduction of my Uncle..
Height: Above 6Ft and physically fit
Education : Educated
Health : No underlining health challenges
Financial Status: He is doing quite fine, he has a thriving business of his.
Ethnic group : Igbo
Previous Relationship:He was previously married with grown up kids, that are in other parts of the world.. He has been single for over 10 years now since the divorce with his first wife.
Why Marriage now: He devoted his time after the collapse of his marriage to raising up his kids, and now the children are all grown and working in other parts of the world. Loneliness has set in and he genuinely feels he needs a life partner as a companion now.
Spirituality : He is a devoted worker in the Lord's Vineyard, a strong Christian and has a full fledged Ministry committed to doing God's work.
What he desires in a Lady:
Height : Preferably above average
Spiritually inclined, intelligent, good looking.
Ethnic group : Igbo too
Please any wonderful lady so interested can PM me..

Scammers please stay off...

Thank you
Is d offer still on
Re: My Uncle Is Looking For A Wifey by Dicksonnet: 4:46am On Dec 31, 2021
I need a beautiful lady
Well educated
Must be between 35&50years of age
Gainfully employed (preferably RICH)
WHOSE CONSCIENCE IS ALIVE AND ACTIVE
Divorcee don't attempt
Single mother don't.
This is very real.
We discuss other things when we get talking
WhatsApp 09135775537

(1) (Reply)

Msndv / Girls Girls Girls: What Are We Gonna Do Without You / Unconditional Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.