Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Girls Girls Girls: What Are We Gonna Do Without You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Girls Girls Girls: What Are We Gonna Do Without You (625 Views)

Let's Spice Up D Romance Section (come In U Gonna Love Dis) / Nigerian Girls What Do U Like Abt Yr Fellow Sweet Nigerian Sisters? / I Gonna Find An Amiga,i Am Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Girls Girls: What Are We Gonna Do Without You by obizzling: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2007
SHOW THEM NO LOVE THEY COMPLAIN embarassed SHOW THEM TOO MUCH LOVE THEY TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED,DONT CALL THEY FLASH,ALWAYS CALLING AND THEY'LL NEVER RETURN THE CALL,I DON SUFFER FOR WOMAN HAND embarassed,COULD NOT COPE WIF MA LAST GIRL FRIEND CAUSE SHE WAS TOO MATERIAL LETS GO OUT,LETS SEE THEM ,BUY ME THIS BUY ME THAT,SHE COULD'NT STAY A MINUTE WITHOUT COMPLAINING,BUT I MUST CONFESS THE SEX WAS GOOD BUT IT GOT TO A POINT I COULD TAKE IT ANYMORE,SHORT SIGHTED SHE WAS,MATERIALS SHE LOVED,BRING A CAR WIF AIR-CONDITION AND SHE'LL FOLLOW YOU TO THE CLUB,, MY NEIGHBOUR WAS DATING A CHICK THAT WAS WORKING IN MTN FLASHY GIRL AND ALL,THERE IS NO DAY THEY GO OUT THAT SHE DOES NOT GET AT LEAST 3 COMPLIMENTARY CARD FROM OTHER MEN AND HE WAS ALWAYS COOL WIF IT UNTIL ONE DAY THE BUBBLE BURST ONE OF HER NUMEROUS GUYS BOUGHT HER BUG AND SHE TRIED TO HIDE IT FROM HIM, IMAGINE shocked shocked,BUT NOTHING IS HIDDEN UNDER THE SUN AS WE ALL KNOW,WELL HE FOUND OUT AND BROKE UP WIF HER, 2 MONTHS LATER SHE WAS BEGGING TO COME BACK BUT HE HAD MOVED ON, THIS IS SOMEBODY THAT LOVED HER BUT SHE DID'NT APPRECIATE IT ,  embarassed embarassed

RIGHT NOW AM FINDING IT VERY HARD TO TRUST WOMEN CAUSE I REALLY DONT KNOW WAT YOU GIRLS ARE THINKING IN YOU HEAD BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY WE GUYS CANT REALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT,
Re: Girls Girls Girls: What Are We Gonna Do Without You by Pamperme: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2007
Eya!!! Pele o cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Girls Girls: What Are We Gonna Do Without You by stingersmi(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2007
Well, such is life, u dont over blame them!
The anoying thing is that the one u love also loves someone else.
All the same sorry sha!!!
Re: Girls Girls Girls: What Are We Gonna Do Without You by sanrima(f): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2007
angry angry shocked i wonder why guys will always blame girls when a relationship goes bad, it takes 2 to tangle. girls dissadpoint guys so also do guys dissadpoint girls, if u,v been heartbroken just 4get it and go on with ur life believing u will meet someone dat truly loves in. babes need guys and guys need babes grin grin wink
Re: Girls Girls Girls: What Are We Gonna Do Without You by stingersmi(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2007
Yea!
4 real, All we did do to avoid heartbreaks is to be faithful 2 each other thats all!
Re: Girls Girls Girls: What Are We Gonna Do Without You by desgiezd(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2007
@ Poster

I'll advise you abstain for, say 10 years. At the end of that period, you would have built up your trust/confidence in ladies. Meanwhile, those of us that can cope will continue rollicking with them while you are in the cooler.
Re: Girls Girls Girls: What Are We Gonna Do Without You by stingersmi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2007
Thats not fair ooooo
In 10years? Im beta say im go be reverend father! grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Girls Girls: What Are We Gonna Do Without You by sanrima(f): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2007
10 yrs? hnmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Girls Girls: What Are We Gonna Do Without You by sanrima(f): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2007
10 yrs? hnmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed u want make congi kill my guy? grin grin bros no gree ohh
Re: Girls Girls Girls: What Are We Gonna Do Without You by stingersmi(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2007
Abeg make una help me see ooo
Re: Girls Girls Girls: What Are We Gonna Do Without You by desgiezd(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2007
Well, if ten years is too long, then he can make it Nine and a half years. How about that?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland's Book Of Record / Shud I Quit Him. / Meeting Someone Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.