Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 (22253 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by ebukajay184: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Popular Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde who on August 15, revealed via her Instagram page that she has contracted COVID-19, and infected her children, gave an update via her Instagram page today August 30, that she and her kids are now COVID-19 free.

Read her post below.

''Grateful !

I am grateful to God Almighty the Lord of lords for all He has done for my family and I. He is truly a dependable Friend if you trust in Him.

I'll also like to thank you all for your love, prayers, calls, messages, posts and thoughts. All truly appreciated.

My kids and I are fine and COVID free now, and I do not take the experience for granted at all.

If you still don't believe this virus is real, I pray you don't experience it to believe.

If you ever feel ill during this pandemic, pls know there's nothing to fear or be ashamed of...you're not alone.

Pls get TESTED immediately, it could save your life. Many have had covid and treated it as fever, malaria etc and luckily they've been fine....( note that symptoms are different and viral loads vary). However, a problem with that is they have probably gone on to infect others, since they were not monitored or guided. The average span for a covid infection if not severe is 2 weeks (14 days ) when you should totally isolate so as not to infect others.

Make sure to use vitamins - VitC (1000ml) , vitD and Zinc daily and please WEAR A MASK. Please maintain physical distancing, wear a mask properly and wash your hands regularly.

I'll also like to thank the amazing lead Dr who treated me Dr Folarin Opawoye; and finally , my husband whose Love and Faith nursed us back to health.

To God Alone be all the Glory.

Thank you all.'' she wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEg8ICmgnkk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by Nawaaoh: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Video shows a woman being tortured by officers. The video is sensitive. Viewer discretion please

She was flogged and subjected through excruciating punishment in the mud. "You're a born bastard", one of the officers told her.

Watch the video through the link..

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2020/01/video-nigerian-female-cadet-tortured-by-senior-air-force-officers/

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by laosy(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Naso, as expected.
Las Las, the virus is not as toxic as they painted it, people recover in a short while.
Abegi, make FG release students now, I no get source of income since school has closed down grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by AngusTV: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
We thank God

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by Slawormir: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Good for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by AuthorityStyle: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
shocked shocked

Get this nice piece for N7,000: free delivery in Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by obicoolnino: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
A
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by Jestin: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Is there a cure already? People are recovering very quickly this days. Abeg make things return to normal jare

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by klm4: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
AngusTV:
We thank God
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by Mathantics: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
So?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by Etumgbe(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Is it up to two weeks?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by EdmundChidera(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
She wanted to trend using corona as a bait

Anyways what do I know

Congratulations grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by Teewhy2: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Congratulations to them.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by Rilwayne001: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
The covid thing is overated abeg

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by klm3: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Good for them
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by wickedLion: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nice One
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by makewetalk2: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
abegi
go an sleep. all these nonsense to trend.

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by Laittanna(f): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by GoshenNLA(m): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
One Audio with large Echo
All na wash

Check my signature for latest jerseys for major clubs across Europe
2020/2021 season

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by Kemimarch16(f): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Halleluyah
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Thank God for their lives.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by WonderManly(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Good... But I know sey na only richest-politician covid-19 we have in our country Nigeria. Anyway to Omotola...

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by paulolee(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
good news
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by fergieboy: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Audio covid-19

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by OBku4(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Halleluyah
Amen... Audio

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 by Fheelzz(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
E good nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Reason For High Rate Of Divorce In Entertainment Industry – Actor Nedu / Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! / Stephen Keshi's Son Welcomes Child With Aaliyah Landecho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.