Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,360 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

"You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed (49945 Views)

Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister / Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Wizzzzmike: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
iboboyswag:
Like we sneezed on August 6th 2019, and you all caught cold? I said, even a crippled Nigeria is greater than the whole of Ghana x10

Lol hahaha dude...who's crying now lol... Nigeria has ever been better than Ghana even in our dark years
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by darediamond(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
babag93:
This is country that knows it’s onions.
Values the plights of her citizens.

And most importantly, aren’t disillusioned with one “giant of Africa” appellation Nigeria ascribes to herself. And see Nigeria for the rot and decadence it has turned to.
If na trade war you want..
Chale, Nigeria neva see anything!!
Regardless of how Nigeria as come so low, the sneezing of NIGERIA still makes this SMALL countries Shiver In Severe PAINS. Doesn't that tell you how extremely low each one of them is??

Ghana my FOOT!!!
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Unrated900(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ironi:

You don’t sound bright at all!

Sharap and face reality

If you haven’t been there,you are a pure novice.

So face the real thing.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Ykc2(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
No be una fault.

It is our federal govt that is even wasting time and stooping low to be exchanging letters with you.

By the time we sponsor rebel movements to destabilize your country and scatter that your ''peaceful society'', una eye go clear.

Tiny country feeling funky.
nigeria can never defeat ghana in war ,so you think because america take war to any country and win you think is easy to invade another country ?do ve air carrier or submarine? You have tokunbo jet fighters Ghana got their own jet fighters too
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:19am On Sep 01, 2020
oyinda1599:
I'm so depressed that I think of suicide these days. No joy, my life su..cks.
Why na? What's wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Ojoko Anthony Campaign Poster With Machete And Bible In His Hands In Bayelsa / Kashim Shettima And Muhammadu Buhari At Governor Zulum's Son's Wedding (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.