Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections (31196 Views)

T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by gambia(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2020
What about corona virus cure?

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by okeigboBlog: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2020
Let's help those writing BIOLOGY PRACTICAL TODAY.

For your Free WAEC BIOLOGY PRACTICAL EXPO CLICK ON

https:///31GF203

THE ABOVE LINK TO GET IT NOW❤️
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by MsAllison(f): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2020
techmo:
PDP Pastor
but apc is bokoharam
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Onliie(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2020
GamalNasser:
Immediately he talked of mail in voting I knew he was guessing ..can these people stop all this
the man is a political analyst. He even got the facts mixed up

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by amanikondo: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2020
GamalNasser:
Immediately he talked of mail in voting I knew he was guessing ..can these people stop all this
The funny thing is that it was Trump that is kicking against mail in voting. Gamble prophesy.

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Stillthebest: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2020
shocked

Lol, just a street and beer parlour analysis. I will do better than this fakery

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Oduduwa707: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2020
GamalNasser:

They're not the problem... Dude's just hustling. It's the ignorant and gullible Nigerians that need to stop granting these fools audience and attention

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by maasoap(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2020
Scammers

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Seunpaul01(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2020
This is not a vision now, haba.

For the record, I don't think the Republican are the one proposing mail in voting. That is the work of democrats. And Trump was working against it by closing causing some kind of obstruction in the post office.

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by contigiency(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2020
This is no revelation or prophecy. He said what even my mother in the village could have said concerning those two elections.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by martineverest(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2020
Karemarealty288:
This man no get shame..
same man that predicted Jonathan was going to win 2015 election

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Adekunlebright(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2020
hmn...
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by AmazingELixir: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But these look more like advice to me than prophesies..

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by nickxtra(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2020
saaphiere:

https://dailytimes.ng/i-have-received-news-from-god-about-edo-ondo-ghana-and-america-elections-primate-ayodele/
Me, I may not be a prophet, but I seek and hear from God. Just last night, I got a message that the Edo Election was won by APC ..80% of votes cast
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by mosdii(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Q. What is revealed to you concerning Bayelsa State governor, Douye Diri?
Only INEC can help the governor. Besides if they conduct another election they will try to turn it around, but he will still win. The governor should not rest yet he must work harder and strategise properly.

"But he will still win".
Did Douye Diri win the November 16 209 Governorship Election?

so prophecy na for only politics...spits
smh

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2020
This man na primate indeed.. ....see face like APE

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Olichoke: 10:23am On Aug 31, 2020
airoport:
These people don start the prophecy racket again! During Covid 19 induced lockdown we didn't hear from them on feeding the hungry sheep o! Adverts for post lockdown cashing out, abi?
Why did you lie in your comments? Feeding the hungry sheep meant the churches did not help or intervene or send welfare to the people during covid19 lockdown. You're a liar. Nairaland here has many documents of the helps the church rendered in the lockdown.
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Goldencheese(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2020
techmo:
PDP Pastor

I like this prophet.
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by nyerovwo04: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2020
Oga fake pastor keep quiet! U no see corona and e cure all of una quiet since dem open church small make hunger no kill una u wan de talk anyow again buhari please shutdown d churches and mosque again we enjoyed d peace wen everywhere was shut .fakeee wan try to de relevant again nonsense
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Kceeboss(m): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2020
Lol funny man,His not even aware that is Joe biden and his party are pushing vote by mail not Trump. So how can he say if Trump is allowed to succeed in allowing vote by mail he will Rig the election...End time pastors

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Masterchef(m): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2020
I see a lot of if's in these fake phophecies. The reasons are obvious

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by VirginFinder: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2020
Dotherightthing:
Prophecy or no Pprophecy! Let us Pprepare our Ssoul Ffor Eeternity ! This Wworld is about to Ssink..
The Ssigns are Aall over the Pplaces..
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Tolexandre: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2020
saaphiere:

https://dailytimes.ng/i-have-received-news-from-god-about-edo-ondo-ghana-and-america-elections-primate-ayodele/
HE GOT THE UNITED STATE ELECTION WRONG! These are not prophesies, they are BETNAIJA predictions grin

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by captainamiedi1: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2020
During corona all of una keep quiet. nobody could predict the end of corona u there show up ur ugly face to make stupid predictions. All these men of gods should keep shut. they dont hear from anybody. They are the same as betway boys

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by opherlinks: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2020
This one just dey use brain dey predict... Nonsense... What is IF IF... Abeg eee.. go an sit down

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Austineva(m): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2020
techmo :
PDP Pastor
grin grin
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by grandeoj09(m): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2020
The Evil planner on the pulpit , quote me and dye grin

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by lexy2014: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2020
Golan007:
Wow!

I guess you think God is truly invested in local elections.

Once they put God in it, they think it makes it valid when d Bible says:

"Then the Lord said to me, “The prophets are prophesying falsehood in My name. I have neither sent them nor commanded them nor spoken to them; they are prophesying to you a false vision, divination, futility and the deception of their own minds."-Jeremiah 14:14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by GamalNasser: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2020
Onliie:
the man is a political analyst. He even got the facts mixed up

I swear he got it mixed up io grin grin
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by AntiWailer: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2020
Lol
Re: Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections by Heavengained1: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2020
I feel really bad reading this shit...I should have followed my instinct not to click on this topic. Prophecy my ass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Declares 2016 A Year Of Spreading / What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? / What Does Matthew 5:29-30 Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.