Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

LASG To Close Down Illegal Slaughterhouses, Clear Streets Of Stray Animals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG To Close Down Illegal Slaughterhouses, Clear Streets Of Stray Animals (10510 Views)

Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials / Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG To Close Down Illegal Slaughterhouses, Clear Streets Of Stray Animals by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 31, 2020
animals now go be wanted fugitives.
Re: LASG To Close Down Illegal Slaughterhouses, Clear Streets Of Stray Animals by bigiyaro(m): 7:44am On Aug 31, 2020
south west is one of the reasons why herdsmen are killing every body.
Re: LASG To Close Down Illegal Slaughterhouses, Clear Streets Of Stray Animals by byteem: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2020
Abeg this is welcome in my areawe have cows roaming freely around their numbers seem to be increasing daily
Re: LASG To Close Down Illegal Slaughterhouses, Clear Streets Of Stray Animals by Ajibel(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2020
jerseyboy:
Why not just do it? Why all these announcements? Government to this....... Government to do that....... toto government.

If the government had just gone ahead to clamp down on illegal settlement, folks like you will be the first to come down hard on the government for being insensitive and not given the affected appropriate time to relocate.

The essence of the announcement is to communicate the government plan and get the buy in of every relevant stakeholder before they begin the dislodgment
Re: LASG To Close Down Illegal Slaughterhouses, Clear Streets Of Stray Animals by Ajibel(m): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2020
chloride6:
Alaye, fix roads

Is that the responsibility of the Lagos State ministry of Agriculture
Re: LASG To Close Down Illegal Slaughterhouses, Clear Streets Of Stray Animals by idafa2018: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2020
To pave way for a big investor,hmmmmmm
Re: LASG To Close Down Illegal Slaughterhouses, Clear Streets Of Stray Animals by jacoik(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2020
Pimpmaride:
I wish they can come to nairaland, stray animals plenty for here
stray animals here on my darling platform? am going back to my country Ghana
Re: LASG To Close Down Illegal Slaughterhouses, Clear Streets Of Stray Animals by jacoik(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2020
alexistaiwo:
If only they know that some people are stray animals walking around in human skin cheesy
people like?
Re: LASG To Close Down Illegal Slaughterhouses, Clear Streets Of Stray Animals by chloride6: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ajibel:

Is that the responsibility of the Lagos State ministry of Agriculture

It is the responsibility of the LASG, they should convey the request to their principals.
Re: LASG To Close Down Illegal Slaughterhouses, Clear Streets Of Stray Animals by airoport: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
Matrimonous:
Especially stray animals like Dogs.
My mind is telling me that the attention would be on stray rams, goats, and cows if seen! Stray dogs and cats are of no economic value to enforcers o! Get my drift?
Re: LASG To Close Down Illegal Slaughterhouses, Clear Streets Of Stray Animals by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
airoport:

My mind is telling me that the attention would be on stray rams, goats, and cows if seen! Stray dogs and cats are of no economic value to enforcers o! Get my drift?
Hahahahahaha
You are spot on!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspect Arrested For The Abduction Of Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother / The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes / Would Buhari Have Tackled Boko Haram More Effectively.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.