Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,329 members, 7,839,557 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Chinese Firms Swindle Nigerian Importers - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chinese Firms Swindle Nigerian Importers (9788 Views)

CBN Averts Closure Of 200 Manufacturing Firms Through Forex Access / Emeka Offor, Abike Dabiri’s Firms, Others Owe Banks N143.81bn / Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Firms Swindle Nigerian Importers by sherysue: 3:22am On Jul 01, 2011
So awkward as a chinese in this page undecided. I am sure there are some dishonest merchants in china , but it's normal in every country. just because is the chinese people you guys dealing with most nowadays, so the chance you get chinese swindlers is higher. most chinese firms and persons are willing to do business with nigerians , I am sure about that. because i am one of them grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Firms Swindle Nigerian Importers by Adarubenyahoo: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
My name is Ada I based in china with my family am also an agent for many naija company and individuals here, I know much about ths Chinese cunning xter Infact one need to be wise and eye open when dealing with them. Ths is my number if anybody needs my help on how to buy and shift goods to Nigeria +8613612770893.
Re: Chinese Firms Swindle Nigerian Importers by chinebu(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
A chinese man will dupe you or try to dupe you any day any time because their government supports cheating people of their money. Its not an offence in china if you can swindle anybody of his money without killing him.
That is why their embassy can never attend to any complain of such.

Hear it now importer and intended importer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is No Credible Bank In Nigeria, The Worst Of Them Is First Bank / Nigeria Exported Goods Worth $463 Million To Argentina In 2017 / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.