Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1061276 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by brotundes: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
I pray dat God shuld spread dis kind of joy 2 evert1 of us oooooo
Re: Usa Visit Visa by honeydrops12(f): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
my transcript
ME- GM
VO---GM, pass your passport
VO--- WHAT are you going to do in usa
ME-- going for a trade show, have registered wit xyz, got a confirmation and invitation for the event
VO--- are you going wit anyone?
ME--- No
VO--- who is paying for your trip
ME---- myself
then she said bhalallalalallalalalallalla
was surprised cos it was very fast, i was thinking maybe have done or said something wrong... but its all good as i got an appointment for a job today as well

so not feeling too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by honeydrops12(f): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
its me honeyoluwatoyin....unable to log in the account
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 25, 2015
justwise:

American embassy don't care about those list of documents, they just self inducement which adds very little to your application.

Bank statement and IV from your uncle 'might' be given a look.

Altering your payslip by your HR is one of the reasons why some embassies don't trust documents presented by Nigerians because we can even forge human being.

Deaddd
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 25, 2015
honeydrops12:
its me honeyoluwatoyin....unable to log in the account
sorry about the refusal, so she asked just 3 questions and that was all? If I may ask what time was your appointment scheduled for? Maybe the v.o don tire finish
Re: Usa Visit Visa by wisepole: 6:22am On Jun 25, 2015
good day, does anyone in the house have idea of if July appointment is still available in Lagos?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 25, 2015
wisepole:
good day, does anyone in the house have idea of if July appointment is still available in Lagos?
No, but if you can keep checking like i'm doing we are likely to be lucky
Re: Usa Visit Visa by wisepole: 7:08am On Jun 25, 2015
thanks, i am assisting my brother with his application which he is suppose to be attending a trade show in 3rd week of august, will the appointment not be too late in same august? and how do i check as advised.

chloe7:
No, but if you can keep checking like i'm doing we are likely to be lucky
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 25, 2015
wisepole:
thanks, i am assisting my brother with his application which he is suppose to be attending a trade show in 3rd week of august, will the appointment not be too late in same august? and how do i check as advised.

if you want him to attend that august show it will be advisable you book the earliest available appointment for him now
,you have to create a profile for him with his application details and that way you will be able to have access to when and when available dates are free
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2015
wisepole:

i

Don't forget to make sure your brother participates actively in the application, as he'll be the one to be interviewed.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by daway: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2015
good morning forum members, i am new to this thread. i have just applied for a tourist visa and interview arranged for mid july, i will be glad if anyone can help with tips on how to make it through. will like to visit for only two weeks as my leave will start in August.

thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by nigeriainfo: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2015
when did for booked for appointment for interview?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by brotundes: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2015
Gm house, can I put on my recommended glass while interview?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by daway: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2015
mid july sir/madam. do i need to specify the exact date?
nigeriainfo:
when did for booked for appointment for interview?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by brotundes: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2015
Yea specify d date
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2015
Hello great people and thanks for all.
Here I want to ask. I am a medical doctor, I have a valid visit visa and my wife too. We both visited the USA once and spent 7 days each. My wife just returned yesterday while mine was last year, yet to visit the US this year ( we got our visas at different times, got mine last year and my wife got hers this year, both on the platforms of going to attend a wedding )
However, our 2 kids , ages 5 and 3 don't have visas yet. And we wish to apply for them too so that we can all go on vacation in December.
Pls do they stand a chance getting the visas ? Considering the fact that the kids were likely used as the ties when my wife got her visa, that's what I think .
Pls advice
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2015
tayoamos:
Hello great people and thanks for all.
Here I want to ask. I am a medical doctor, I have a valid visit visa and my wife too. We both visited the USA once and spent 7 days each. My wife just returned yesterday while mine was last year, yet to visit the US this year ( we got our visas at different times, got mine last year and my wife got hers this year, both on the platforms of going to attend a wedding )
However, our 2 kids , ages 5 and 3 don't have visas yet. And we wish to apply for them too so that we can all go on vacation in December.
Pls do they stand a chance getting the visas ? Considering the fact that the kids were likely used as the ties when my wife got her visa, that's what I think .
Pls advice
na every time you dey introduce yourself ni :d cheesy and your question has already been answered when you asked the last time, so which answer you dey find again?

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2015
brotundes:
Yea specify d date
why should he specify the date? You wan go wait am for embassy ni?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2015
daway:
good morning forum members, i am new to this thread. i have just applied for a tourist visa and interview arranged for mid july, i will be glad if anyone can help with tips on how to make it through. will like to visit for only two weeks as my leave will start in August.

thanks
if you need tips on how to pull through and you really want to pull through just read from the middle of the thread till the last page, that way you will gather a little more experience and be more enlightened, cheers!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by brotundes: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Anybody with transcript interview eday
Re: Usa Visit Visa by jub009: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
@ oga gentleiphy. We de wait to read ur transcript o
Re: Usa Visit Visa by anthonygcafrica: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hello Chloe7,LadyGuinuvere, bigfido and co,
i am an ardent and silent follower of this thread and i want your invaluable contributions.
I was denied US visa at Abuja in feb 2015 to be precise and i have scheduled another appointment for august.
The question i want to ask now is;
(1) should i use the same statement of account i used for the previous interview since they didn't ask to see it in my previous denial?
(2) i told them in my last interview that i have not travelled before although i had a malaysian visa which i didn't use. I am thinking now if i should tell them that i have travelled to malaysia since they dont ask to see the visa although i have the visa which is still in my old passport.

Will it backfire?
Answers please!!!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by hodusglobal(m): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Do not lie about your travel history, because the VO may ask you to provide your old passport if you tell him or her that you have been to Malaysia once. I've read it on this thread someone that has expired South Africa visa on his passport which he didn't use it, and he explained why he didn't travel to SA before his visa got expired and which the VO grant him 2years visa. Go to the page 102 of this thread.
Account statement: you need to get another past six months bank account statement which will be updated to few days of your coming application interview date.
anthonygcafrica:
Hello Chloe7,LadyGuinuvere, bigfido and co,
i am an ardent and silent follower of this thread and i want your invaluable contributions.
I was denied US visa at Abuja in feb 2015 to be precise and i have scheduled another appointment for august.
The question i want to ask now is;
(1) should i use the same statement of account i used for the previous interview since they didn't ask to see it in my previous denial?
(2) i told them in my last interview that i have not travelled before although i had a malaysian visa which i didn't use. I am thinking now if i should tell them that i have travelled to malaysia since they dont ask to see the visa although i have the visa which is still in my old passport.

Will it backfire?
Answers please!!!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by anthonygcafrica: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is sequel to the question above I directed to Chloe7, Guinuvere and Co. I thought it wise to share my transcript so that you guys would know how best to answer my question.
I was denied in Feb 2015 by a wicked black american lady in the 2nd cubicle in the US Embassy in Abuja without checking any of the documents that i went with.
Here is the refusal transcript.

VO: Good morning
Me: Good morning

VO: Where are you going to in the USA?
Me: i am going for the annual TMS conference in Orlando Florida USA.

VO: Where do you work?
me: i work with XYZ company, a mining company.

VO: What do you do for this XYZ company?
Me:I am a supervisor/statistician

VO: Are you married
Me: Yes, I am married with a lovely daughter

VO : Tell me the procedure in mining as the supervisor.
Me: i explained (though i fidgeted and blabbed , but i still said something)

VO: Have you ever traveled out of the country?
Me: No, i have never had any reason to travel, all the conferences i attend previously were all in Nigeria
( i think i goofed here because i should have told them i have traveled to Malaysia since they won't ask to see the visa , because i had a Malaysian visa in 2007 on my old passport that i didn't use which unfortunately i didn't go with)

VO: Sorry we cant issue you visa , not at this time but you can reapply when you might have known our PROCEDURES.
Me: Ok and****With mouth ajar***** walk away sad and frustrated.

Please house, where did i get it wrong?
What is their 'PROCEDURES'?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by daway: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
I wonder oh quote author=chloe7 post=35133250]why should he specify the date? You wan go wait am for embassy ni? [/quote]
Re: Usa Visit Visa by daway: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Thanks
chloe7:
if you need tips on how to pull through and you really want to pull through just read from the middle of the thread till the last page, that way you will gather a little more experience and be more enlightened, cheers!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by muzybow: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
I think the VO might have denied you based on two reasons:

1. It might be because you don't have traveling experience!

2. It might be the way you answered your first question.
-the VO asked you "Where are you going to in the USA" and not "what you going to do in the US"?
your answer should have been "I am going to Orlando Florida" and not "i am going for the annual TMS conference in Orlando Florida USA" which you answered with!

Next time answer only what you are asked!

Better Luck next time.
Cheers!!!
[color=#006600][/color]
anthonygcafrica:
This is sequel to the question above I directed to Chloe7, Guinuvere and Co. I thought it wise to share my transcript so that you guys would know how best to answer my question.
I was denied in Feb 2015 by a wicked black american lady in the 2nd cubicle in the US Embassy in Abuja without checking any of the documents that i went with.
Here is the refusal transcript.

VO: Good morning
Me: Good morning

VO: Where are you going to in the USA?
Me: i am going for the annual TMS conference in Orlando Florida USA.

VO: Where do you work?
me: i work with XYZ company, a mining company.

VO: What do you do for this XYZ company?
Me:I am a supervisor/statistician

VO: Are you married
Me: Yes, I am married with a lovely daughter

VO : Tell me the procedure in mining as the supervisor.
Me: i explained (though i fidgeted and blabbed , but i still said something)

VO: Have you ever traveled out of the country?
Me: No, i have never had any reason to travel, all the conferences i attend previously were all in Nigeria
( i think i goofed here because i should have told them i have traveled to Malaysia since they won't ask to see the visa , because i had a Malaysian visa in 2007 on my old passport that i didn't use which unfortunately i didn't go with)

VO: Sorry we cant issue you visa , not at this time but you can reapply when you might have known our PROCEDURES.
Me: Ok and****With mouth ajar***** walk away sad and frustrated.

Please house, where did i get it wrong?
What is their 'PROCEDURES'?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
anthonygcafrica when a visa is unused the v.o will know because for example some countries stamp the visa upon first use of the visa e.g uk, while some will stamp another page of your passport, so if you go and lie that you have gone and he flips through your passport and doesn't see any stamp of the country that you have claimed to have gone to then there will be major problem, as for your refusal sorry about it, just reapply and repackage you will be fine.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by dunwun: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
Chloe7, have you got a date now?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by anthonygcafrica: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
muzybow:
I think the VO might have denied you based on two reasons:

1. It might be because you don't have traveling experience!

2. It might be the way you answered your first question.
-the VO asked you "Where are you going to in the USA" and not "what you going to do in the US"?
your answer should have been "I am going to Orlando Florida" and not "i am going for the annual TMS conference in Orlando Florida USA" which you answered with!

Next time answer only what you are asked!

Better Luck next time.
Cheers!!!
[color=#006600][/color]
thanks man
Re: Usa Visit Visa by anthonygcafrica: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
chloe7:
anthonygcafrica when a visa is unused the v.o will know because for example some countries stamp the visa upon first use of the visa e.g uk, while some will stamp another page of your passport, so if you go and lie that you have gone and he flips through your passport and doesn't see any stamp of the country that you have claimed to have gone to then there will be major problem, as for your refusal sorry about it, just reapply and repackage you will be fine.
Thanks Chloe7
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
dunwun:
Chloe7, have you got a date now?
no I haven't o, i'm still on the look out but I haven't been serious with it sincerely cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.