Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Jerseylicious - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jerseylicious (3760 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerseylicious by WackyJ1(m): 12:43am On Jul 28, 2011
Olivia is so cute, Just see her face when she's dumbfounded. Olivia just wants to have fun with where she is now. She wants to be the best she can be at her current position but that never means that she doesn't aim high. She justs wants to master where she is then move forward, sure of her abilities. That's why She's reliable unlike tracy who goes everywhere without staying one place looking for heights without mastering where she is
Re: Jerseylicious by lexander(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2011
I love the show because i can relate to it i've spend a lot of time around woment and been to alot of beauty shops n saloons so i can tell you that its full of drama,i luv olivia she's my favorite
Re: Jerseylicious by adeibi: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2011
WackyJ1:

Olivia is so cute, Just see her face when she's dumbfounded. Olivia just wants to have fun with where she is now. She wants to be the best she can be at her current position but that never means that she doesn't aim high. She justs wants to master where she is then move forward, sure of her abilities. That's why She's reliable unlike tracy who goes everywhere without staying one place looking for heights without mastering where she is

@ the bolded part, you are so true
Re: Jerseylicious by deedee01(f): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2011
Olivia seems to be everyone's fav.shes cute and lyk d way she picks on Tracy.Tracy is one annoying character i wish could be taken off the show so Olivia can at least breath.i love her.
Re: Jerseylicious by deedee01(f): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2011
@ saintkola are u 4 real#Teamtracy?do u watch this show at all,if there is any self-absorbed freak in that show its TRACY, PERIOD!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Female Film Directors -- Nollywood Mirror / A Usa Movie Which Featured A President Of Nigeria (video, Pics) / “When You Are Mine” Vs “the Gardener’s Daughter.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.