Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife (42768 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off / Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Akhirastriver(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
In these Perilous times and Seasons, It is advisable to apply wisdom in our lives daily!

As much as Possible, avoid Contentions of any kind.
There is but a thin line between life and Death. The Moment life Goes , it is Gone!

Most Importantly!!Check to Ensure you are Prepared for Eternity at all times. Death could come at anytime.

Death is one thing! It's Really no Big deal..

Death without Jesus Christ is Hell, Pains , Wailings and Destruction.

This is the Gospel Truth of Life..
Let us be Guided!

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Tonitoniton:

hahahahaha. no offense intended sir. I know what am saying. have seen many of them at work here. of course adultery is not tribal thing. let me just leave it there

That's very key - it is not a tribal thing of course.

Trust your day went well bro.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Kingbuhari(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
I keep begging God to remove any obstacles that will make me live in face me I face house with my family, any financial burden that couldn't allow me to at least afford rent for flat please God remove it from my way, Stanley you see where your parrot and snake tongue landed you , inside grave , I knw all die nah die but to die cowardly and prematurely is never my wish, as for adenkule get read for Kiri Kiri because that's where ur hot headedness leads you to, Arinze you start the fire and I pray u don't have fair share of the punishment, if someone alleged that ur wife is cheating, warn that person seriously, then u can cast a net for her to fall in.... Wise men don't act foolishly

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by OlujobaSamuel: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
inverseparanoia:
Concern not thyself with that which concerneth not thee...
Lol, concern not thyself with that which concerns not thyself
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
God forbid poverty.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
What did you learn from this story?

I learnt that I should always drink water and mind my business.

If Stanley had faced his okada business, he would still be alive today. With a good lawyer, Adekunle won't go to prison. He can say he acted in self-defense

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by UDUJ(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Poverty is bad. Quarrels and disagreements are bound to happen when one unfortunately finds himself living in this kind of house (I believe this is what is called a Face Me I Face You house). Kai undecided

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Kobicove(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
DapperGuy:
What did you learn from this story?

I learnt that I should always drink water and mind my business.

If Stanley had faced his okada business, he would still be alive today. With a good lawyer, Adekunle won't go to prison. He can say he acted in self-defense

Stanley was not in Okada business, he was a commercial bus driver

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Madibah:
See the compound seff

The compound said it all.

Frustrations here and there.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
MarcC:
People that comment first na wa o.? How do they do it ? Are they the admin of the forum that b4 any comment is put here,they have already commented ?

I keep hearing put this on front page even when the story is here .. Was it that they had commented in a group b4 it was moved here ?

Pls som1 should explain this thing to me abeg

Scroll to the top of the page, below "NAIRALAND NIGERIAN FORUM", you will see the different sections there. The news are first being posted in those sections, the mods in charge then search through, bring out any news they feel is worthy for everyone to read and bring it to the general section for everybody's view. So, some posters tag the mods to bring their posts to the general section otherwise known as front page.
Celebrities, crime, romance and Politics are the most popular sections.
So, you might visit the section and discovered the thread has just been posted or just a few people have commented on it.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by JB4life: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

I remember my grandfather will always say
Son....I am 145 years old and very much alive and healthy...do you know why son? Because am always minding my own business

I thought he was done...then he called me again son.....
Always remember
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet

The body of a woman is like a heaven to the eyes,
Hell to the soul,
Purgatory to the wallet....

Wow...what a great quote.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by omooba969(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Because my culture permits my mother to engage in mass 4kry does not make it right.

The leopard never changes its spots. grin
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Dayvidblue: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
omooba969:

I am a leopard that never changes its spots. grin

Of course you are
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by TheChameleon: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

On what basis did you say this - "its the presence of the Ibos that have not made the Hausa/Fulani to carry out total Islamization of Nigeria." ? There is no historical records of any war between Igbo and fulani in the past. So how does your presence prevent "total islamization of Nigeria" ?

I certainly know that Osogbo,my hometown is a Yoruba city and that's where the fulanis armies of islamisation and colonisation were defeated by the Yoruba armies ably led by Ibadan war Generals in 1840. It is on record,you google it.

Therefore,if today you are not having an emir as your ruler in Arochukwu or Nkalagu,be humble enough to say a big thank you to those brave Yoruba warriors that stopped the army of the caliphate at Osogbo.

Excellent comment.

If you ask RawHumper what Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu did..... he might not know.

Let's remind him. They ALL chestbeat. They ALL ran at the first sign of trouble; leaving their people behind.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by armadeo(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
This is face me I slap you tori
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by yomi007k(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

I remember my grandfather will always say
Son....I am 145 years old and very much alive and healthy...do you know why son? Because am always minding my own business

I thought he was done...then he called me again son.....
Always remember
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet

Your grandpa said all of these? You are lucky to have him.

I was I had dudes like that around me.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Rawhumper(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Yes but in the case of Ojukwu, you would have done the same.

I concur he acted hastily and tactlessly.
In the case of Zik, he was a stooge and Nnamdi Kanu isnt serious and knows what he really wants and he has a bad strategy.

Massob should not have been disinyegrated because of the different views of its leaders, that alone weakened it.

Well what i stand for is a united Nigeria with a weak centre. We stand against those that have put us into the mess we going through.

The Yorubas are not the real enemy of the Ibos and Nigeria,infact i must say Obj was one of the best Presidents Nigerua ever had. We had a strong economy, nobody is perfect but he did his best for the country and brought in good things though he made some mistakes but his good works outshine his bad works unlike what we are seeing presently.

Its time the Yorubas and the Minorities and the Ibos come together. Enough of this bickering and backstabbing....what have these gotten us to?

I must commend Naira landers for the less hatred in recent times unlike before, this is what the Politicians want us to be doing attacking one another.

Am happy, it shows at least our words are working though it may look as if nobody cares but it does.

TheChameleon:

Excellent comment.

If you ask RawHumper what Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu did..... he might not know.

Let's remind him. They ALL chestbeat. They ALL ran at the first sign of trouble; leaving their people behind.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by PapaZeus(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
MarcC:
People that comment first na wa o.? How do they do it ? Are they the admin of the forum that b4 any comment is put here,they have already commented ?

I keep hearing put this on front page even when the story is here .. Was it that they had commented in a group b4 it was moved here ?

The topic will first be in the new topics category, then trending category b4 finally hitting fp
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by OlawaleBammie: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
MarcC:

No Biggie bro

just click on "NEW" at the top and always refresh it, there u can see a FP news to comment on grin
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by omooba969(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Of course you are

Dry.

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Rawhumper(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
[

Sure you are right bro to an extent but you failed to realize that in life when you seem to protect someone invariably you are protecting yourself because someday that person you protected may someday protect you.

Hope you understood the above, i dont believe it was only the Yoruba armies that made the Fulani troops under Usman Dan Fodio not to attack the East.

The real reason was the Rivers, the troops didnt have the means to cross over because of the rivers bro.

You know the Biafran war made way for the Hausa/Fulani to take over the affairs of Nigeria.
After the defeat of the Ibos, the fate of Nigeria was in the hands of these people. They manipulated non Hausa/Fulanis who came to power even when Obj in his second Civilian rule tried to crush the North politically, these same set of people fought back.

Bro before the defeat of the Biafran people, Ibos were in power(majority of the soldiers then were ibos and almost all the Ibo officers were Sandhurst).

That was why Sarduana Of Sokoto encouraged the Northerners to join the Military according to him, thats where the true power lies.

The Ibos lost their best officers doing the counter coup not even the civil war.

Yes i accept our past leaders made mistakes including the Yoruba leaders toi, lets not point fingers but stand as one and not say i belong to APC or PDP but try as much as possible to flush out any having APC even if they CROSS CARPET to another party, we will nail them.

So therefore, let us start by refusing to be used to rig elections, steal ballot boxes, cause havoc during elections because it is still we the people that can stop them for a better Nigeria.

Thank you.

quote author=OROSUNBOLB post=93431754]

On what basis did you say this - "its the presence of the Ibos that have not made the Hausa/Fulani to carry out total Islamization of Nigeria." ? There is no historical records of any war between Igbo and fulani in the past. So how does your presence prevent "total islamization of Nigeria" ?

I certainly know that Osogbo,my hometown is a Yoruba city and that's where the fulanis armies of islamisation and colonisation were defeated by the Yoruba armies ably led by Ibadan war Generals in 1840. It is on record,you google it.

Therefore,if today you are not having an emir as your ruler in Arochukwu or Nkalagu,be humble enough to say a big thank you to those brave Yoruba warriors that stopped the army of the caliphate at Osogbo.[/quote]
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
In these Perilous times and Seasons, It is advisable to apply wisdom in our lives daily!

As much as Possible, avoid Contentions of any kind.
There is but a thin line between life and Death. The Moment life Goes , it is Gone!

Most Importantly!!Check to Ensure you are Prepared for Eternity at all times. Death could come at anytime.

Death is one thing! It's Really no Big deal..

Death without Jesus Christ is Hell, Pains , Wailings and Destruction.

This is the Gospel Truth of Life..
Let us be Guided!
Aren't you tired of repeating the same rubbish on every thread? undertaker!

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by RPG2020(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
The man die?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by heendrix(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Buliwyf:
I knew it.

The first time this story was posted on Nairaland, they made it seem like it was the husband of the woman that was killed. Now it is somehow better knowing that it was the rumor monger that got it.

Mind your own business people. The amebo man even went all the way to the woman's mother-in-law to report. What kind of man is that?

Lol taya me o na why I no pity am

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Tonitoniton(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

That's very key - it is not a tribal thing of course.
Trust your day went well bro.
sure bro, and urs
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Asapchris(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
OfeAchi:
I didn't read, but I just knew the culprit is of Afonja origins.
They're are known for raging libido, hot tempered kill-oriented.
That's why it's very easy for them to mine skulls.
#spits.

I'm proudly an Abokii.
Almajiri Amaka.
Almajiri kwenu!

Did you reason at? I guess you are too lazy to read the content. No be your brother first stab him b4 he overpowered your brother.... If am allow to handle is case I will free him Cus Stanley want to do the same to him. Beside Stanley brought the knife. No case here... Your same Stanley still accused him of sleeping with neighbors wife.... No RIP for him seff. Cus amebo killed him... And you too OfeAchi if you don't mind your business too na so you will join your brother. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Asapchris(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
omooba969:
We treat their women better but instead of being grateful they resort to fighting us. cool

Habbah that's too hard na.... You are very wicked brother
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Asapchris(m): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
robosky02:
As my friend will say

Never put yourself in a situation where you will be saying " I can explain "

Now never explanation is enough.... Because its a murder case now

Brother no case here. Na self defense Cus Stanley want to do the same to him but he was lucky Cus Stanley shock his leg instead.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Asapchris(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
MrMurdah:
Told his wife to hand him a knife and she did....wonders shall never end.
that to show where they came from... Yoruba quotes will say if husband is fool must wife too be a fool . thats shows that both the husband and wife are fools.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Asapchris(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
robosky02:

As in......hmmm

And his own knife killed him

Ida ahun lopa ahun grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Parisian: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Everyone has a right to post comments that are in line with nairaland community guidelines and I believe the user you quoted has not violated any rule so why are you so pained at his comments?
Pharmmaqp:

Is this the best a graduate from covenant University can contribute to societal issues?...

This hypocrisy is what made Jesus angry with the Pharisees.

Learn how to contribute constructively in topics and resist the urge to showcase your hypocrisy
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by AK481(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
MrMurdah:
Told his wife to hand him a knife and she did....wonders shall never end.

You believed that line?

The most important line is “where the fight took place”if it’s in the deceased house, then he was murdered in cold blood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Abolarinwa Olaoye Who Committed Suicide In Ekiti Secretariat / Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos / Phone Thief Posts Selfie On Victims Instagram (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.