Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife (42767 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off / Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Rawhumper(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
[

You can say anything about the Ibos but they are not cowards.

In as much i hate violence and bloodshed but i must say the bitter truth which is, its the presence of the Ibos that have not made the Hausa/Fulani to carry out total Islamization of Nigeria.

Anyone can argue and say whatever but its the bitter truth, if the South want to survive, they must unite with the other minorities too and work together.
Every individual matters in this struggle, be it Ijaw, Opobo, Idoma etc we all need to work together or we get ourselves destroyed and enslaved forever!

quote author=TheChameleon post=93428856]

Only bastards deny their origins.

Be proud of una cowardly men and harlot women

That's all.[/quote]
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
When Adekunle was overpowering Stanley, the latter instructed his wife in Igbo language to bring a knife, which he used in stabbing Adekunle’s leg. Adekunle later dispossessed him of the knife and used it to stab Stanley in the chest. After stabbing him, he pinned Stanley to the ground until he died.”

The mistake Stanley made was to try to fight Adekunle,probably an experienced Isale eko boy who must have been involved in numerous street fights with all kinds of weapons, with a knife ! That's a suicide mission menh !

When we tell them that it is not by chest beating,they won't listen. Anyway, rest in peace Mr Stanley.

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
MarcC:
People that comment first na wa o.? How do they do it ? Are they the admin of the forum that b4 any comment is put here,they have already commented ?

I keep hearing put this on front page even when the story is here .. Was it that they had commented in a group b4 it was moved here ?

Pls som1 should explain this thing to me abeg
I think any thread is firstly pasted in a section eg crime travel etc so the moderators will move it to front page if they find it interesting I think

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Tonitoniton(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
What is it with this modern women with cheating nau? Cant u figure out how to make ur marriage other than cheat.? There a lot of ways to get ur husbands attention if he is not showing it.

This nolly wood and bbnja is a serious societal pollutant that has to be sensored oo. Women most time follow what they see and hear often just like kids with out fully weighing the consequence.. Yes, I know our brothers from the west has a way with deception in such affairs but u were not forced nau. U mean u women has lost ur will power? Really really pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by authority2006(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
[s]
OfeAchi:
I didn't read, but I just knew the culprit is of Afonja origins.
They're are known for raging libido, hot tempered kill-oriented.
That's why it's very easy for them to mine skulls.
#spits.
[/s]

You know what killed the victim, your brother? Chor chor chor killed him!

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by adecz: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Arfonjites are very good at
those types of illicit dalliances
with other people's wives!!

Na dem...

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Topshow2010(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Leadvisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32

Are u d president of those countries for u to av claimed � in visa issuance? kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by spiralwedge(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
This is a lesson to all busybodies.

Nigerians too like gbeborun. The absconded killed the amebo in self-defence. No case! It could have been the other way round, but it's better for the amebo to be the biggest loser.

The wife of the deceased brought the knife that was used to kill her husband, because her husband was overpowering him. What an !diot. Some Nigerian women, especially all these face-me-I-slap you houses can be so dumb.

The stvpid wife who brought the knife to the fight should get nothing less than 15 years jail term.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by rafcrown(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Have you been to any of the countries you listed before? [quoqte author=Leadvisa post=93428110]100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32[/quote]
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Pharaohny: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Minding your own business is the surest way to live long in Nigeria
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by piroskey94(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

I remember my grandfather will always say
Son....I am 145 years old and very much alive and healthy...do you know why son? Because am always minding my own business

I thought he was done...then he called me again son.....
Always remember
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet

word!!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by chatinent: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Violence is not the best recourse. He could have calmed down.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by chatinent: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

I remember my grandfather will always say
Son....I am 145 years old and very much alive and healthy...do you know why son? Because am always minding my own business

I thought he was done...then he called me again son.....
Always remember
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet

Your grandfather never said those, bro. Neither did/do you have a 145 year old family member. Lie like sb who lives in Nigeria, please.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Tonitoniton:
What is it with this modern women with cheating nau? Cant u figure out how to make ur marriage other than cheat.? There a lot of ways to get ur husbands attention if he is not showing it.

This nolly wood and bbnja is a serious societal pollutant that has to be sensored oo. Women most time follow what they see and hear often just like kids with out fully weighing the consequence.. Yes, I know our brothers from the west has a way with deception in such affairs but u were not forced nau. U mean u women has lost ur will power? Really really pathetic

It is only your "brothers from the west" that do commit adultery right ? Just continue with your grandiose delusion of the highest order. It suits your personality !

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Dayvidblue: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
omooba969:
We treat their women better but instead of being grateful they resort to fighting us. cool

Because your culture permits your mother to engage in mass 4kry does not make it right.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Antoeni(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
The Woman is Alive, 1 Man Dead And the Other in Prison Detention
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Dayvidblue: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
MrMurdah:
Told his wife to hand him a knife and she did....wonders shall never end.

Oya defend the muderer, SAM( senior advocate of murderers)
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by lagosrd: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by lozanni(m): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
deeva2:
How person go carry another person's matter for head and forget his own

Rip to the dead.
It's possible that Stanley wanted a piece of the action, which Chisom refused to give and being rejected, he decided to 'spill' the beans on Adekunle and Chisom.
There are many angles to any given story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Thomthom(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pharmmaqp:

Is this the best a graduate from covenant University can contribute to societal issues?...

This hypocrisy is what made Jesus angry with the Pharisees.

Learn how to contribute constructively in topics and resist the urge to showcase your hypocrisy
I don't get you bros what did he say thats wrong....
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Hamzashaf99(f): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
That's why you mind your business all the times.

It even sounded like no affair was taking place, he just gave her money, and didn't want the husband to know.

And why bring knife in the first place? He wanted to kill the guy already?

Anyway RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Walexdubia(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
OfeAchi:
I didn't read, but I just knew the culprit is of Afonja origins.
They're are known for raging libido, hot tempered kill-oriented.
That's why it's very easy for them to mine skulls.
#spits.

I'm proudly an Abokii.
Almajiri Amaka.
Almajiri kwenu!

An Afonja woman would never do such a gullible act that Stanley's wife did....

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Xisnin(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Seun, how much did Updating9ja.com pay you to be updating all these fake news to Frontpage?
I believe its a gross disrespect to the users of this forum. sad
Stop spamming.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by FullBlastLight: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
masterflowx:
One of my new year resolution is to be minding my business. Even can testify to my claim.

There is a similar issue of cheating wife that I'm very much aware of around me. Even her husband is a very good friend of mine but I don't want to be a home spoiler. Mo ya look away.

Ah, it's not good at all!

Tell him nah!

What are friends 4 self?

Or, until he begin dey fada anoda man's pikin? Huh?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by FullBlastLight: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pharmmaqp:

Is this the best a graduate from covenant University can contribute to societal issues?...

This hypocrisy is what made Jesus angry with the Pharisees.

Learn how to contribute constructively in topics and resist the urge to showcase your hypocrisy

Bro, take it frm me, nothing is as constructive & much valid as d guy's contribution dt u're feebly criticising!

If u know, u know!

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Benwallt(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
deltateam:
Alaye touts that full Lagos is the person you are fighting using knife?

I blame all these comedians for these nonsense. I am sure sure he believed what is often said about Yoruba men being faint hearted n decided to go up against him. Man, whether Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba shouldn't be underrated. We are equally match, pound for pound. See where it ends for both of them. That woman that brought the knife on the husband instruction should equally go down. One dead, stone cold. The other would rot in prison. Compound tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by pooozeee(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
No b everything wey eyes see mouth dey talk

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Tonitoniton(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

It is only your "brothers from the west" that do commit adultery right ? Just continue with your grandiose delusion of the highest order. It suits your personality !

hahahahaha. no offense intended sir. I know what am saying. have seen many of them at work here. of course adultery is not tribal thing. let me just leave it there
Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by Regie2bless: 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Na he running mouth kill am, face u and face me apartment na mind ur bizness apartment, wetin concern am with person wife? If he see person dey fvck he neighbor wife y no keep quiet. Even d idiot wey e even tell dat one go disclose he identity

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

You can say anything about the Ibos but they are not cowards.

In as much i hate violence and bloodshed but i must say the bitter truth which is, its the presence of the Ibos that have not made the Hausa/Fulani to carry out total Islamization of Nigeria.

Anyone can argue and say whatever but its the bitter truth, if the South want to survive, they must unite with the other minorities too and work together.
Every individual matters in this struggle, be it Ijaw, Opobo, Idoma etc we all need to work together or we get ourselves destroyed and enslaved forever!

quote author=TheChameleon post=93428856]

Only bastards deny their origins.

Be proud of una cowardly men and harlot women

That's all.

On what basis did you say this - "its the presence of the Ibos that have not made the Hausa/Fulani to carry out total Islamization of Nigeria." ? There is no historical records of any war between Igbo and fulani in the past. So how does your presence prevent "total islamization of Nigeria" ?

I certainly know that Osogbo,my hometown is a Yoruba city and that's where the fulanis armies of islamisation and colonisation were defeated by the Yoruba armies ably led by Ibadan war Generals in 1840. It is on record,you google it.

Therefore,if today you are not having an emir as your ruler in Arochukwu or Nkalagu,be humble enough to say a big thank you to those brave Yoruba warriors that stopped the army of the caliphate at Osogbo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Abolarinwa Olaoye Who Committed Suicide In Ekiti Secretariat / Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos / Phone Thief Posts Selfie On Victims Instagram (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.