Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Never Wait Till Things Get Out Of Hands Like Bolaji - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Never Wait Till Things Get Out Of Hands Like Bolaji (179 Views)

How To Stay Motivated When Things Get Tough / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Wait Till Things Get Out Of Hands Like Bolaji by planetpgold(m): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hello colleague,

Timothy Here Again,

In 2017, (when the world has never dreamt of COVID-19 Pandemic which shook the entire world), I met this young lady, Bolaji who was into beauty products and she has a lot of inventory that she was selling in her line of business.

During our conversation, she asked if I could share some business tips with her since I have been in business for a while. Sincerely, I did advise her to go get some training Videos, autobiographies of those amazing people that have succeeded in her industry. Her response was that "I want to be unique in my own way and I like to experiment too." Then, I left her with her choice because you can only take the horse to the river, you can't force it to drink water.

In the third week of April 2020, Bolaji called me to assist with her business rescue. I repeated everything I mentioned in 2017. But, this time around she has learnt in a hard way. So, she is currently doing everything without questioning and her business is gradually improving.

Similarly, I have been posting about equipping and fortifying yourself with accounting software skills and financial analysis software. However, if you are yet to take action like Bolaji, don't wait until circumstances beyond your control strike. Don't need to stick to one way of doing things; don't wait until your job is affected; you don't need to put your family affairs in jeopardy before you start growing and upgrade to the latest way of Doing Things. This is like medicine after death. Not everyone is as lucky as Bolaji.

Well, I don't really blame you but the Caliban (Savage) within you. It is to be scorned and disciplined into obedience. You are the master of your heart, your mind, yourself.

Want to grow and be in control of yourself including your career or business get the simplified and comprehensive Training Videos on

1. MS Excel Essentials Training Videos.
2. Advanced Excel Training Videos &
3. Financial Modeling Training Videos.

Call 08082366372, 08106989785 or

Click on the below link

http://platinumgoldsolutions.com/finexcel

To decide if you are the master of your passion, emotions and external environment or they have mastered you.

Dedicated to Your Vision and Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

(1) (Reply)

COMMONWEALTH BUSINESS CLUB, Now Open For Business Membership. / 800k In Lagos Or 150k In Abuja? Reasons Why You Should Think Well First / Loan Officer Or Admin Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.